Chapter 2

Just a Friend.

Sooo there might be more chapters with flashback then i originally planned.

Are you guys okay with that??? Let me know. LOL

 

Your pov-
 

We all walked into the big campus very excited..For the oppa's it was normal they are returning students but for me and Haneul it was very exciting. Her and Sandeul was holding hands as he was pointing in different directions tell her where everything is. She was listening then someone bumped into her.
 

"Excuse me." the person said and bowed. Haneul hesitantly bowed back and continued on with what she was doing.
 

Normally she wouldn't do that, normally she would attack that person..I think Sandeul oppa has something to do with her change and the fact that we're growing up.
 

~~Flashback~~
 

3rd person pov-
 

A couple of months into highschool and Haneul already got into 3 fights. She still wasn't close with the oppa's yet so you would hang out with her without the oppa's. Oneday you had to study so you stayed in the library with Jinyoung.
 

Haneul was walking home by herself and then a group of girls stopped in front of her...*uggggh not again.* she thought.
 

"what do you want?" Haneul asked. "I heard you fought with my cousin right here." the girl said with like 3 girls behind her.
 

"I didn't fight, i beat her up..she was in my way anyways." Haneul said and tried to walk away. "Look." the girl stopped her. "We won't do anything to you if you just say sorry." The girl said.
 

"Me say sorry?  she's the one who bumped into me and she's the one who wouldn't leave me alone." Haneul said and tried to walk again. They stopped her. "Really? Im not scared of you get out of my way." Haneul said.
 

"Make me." one girl said and pushed her. Haneul pushed her back and next thing you know they were all fighting. Haneul took down a couple of other girls and right before she took down another one someone stopped her.
 

"Stop." he said grabbing her fist. "What the hell are you doing here? aren't you supposed to be at the library with ____ and whoever else you guys hang around with?" Haneul asked him. "Uh no..and i'm here to stop you from fighting." he said.
 

"They started it." Haneul said and was about to punch another girl but Sandeul grabbed her waist and carried her away. "Hey stop! what are you doing? YOU'RE LUCKY HE'S HOLDING ME BACK!" Haneul yelled to them and did that im watching you thing with her fingers.
 

He set her down a couple of yards away. "what are you doing why didn't you leave me alone?" Haneul asked him irritated. "Because fighting is never the answer.." he said. Haneul just shook her head. "why do you even care?" she asked irritated. "because i kind of like you." Sandeul told her.
 

"Well goodluck with that." Haneul said and walked away.
 

Days passed. everytime Haneul was about to fight Sandeul would magically appear and stop her. "Look. why are you always here? can't you leave me alone?" she asked. "Why are you so negative all the time? starting fights being mean to people?" he asked her.
 

Haneul scoffed "what do you know? im not negative all the time and im only mean to people if they're mean to me first." Haneul said. Sandeul laughed. "well you're mean to me." he said. "you don't even know me." Haneul replied.
 

"well i'm trying too! can't you see that?" he asked her.
 

~~Its like skipping through time with them...~~
 

"Why is your guard so high up?" Sandeul asked her. "Becuase no one is giving me reasons let it down." Haneul said.
 

~~
 

"You like Sandeul oppa!" you teased. "Shut up no i don't" Haneul said. "Yes you are! its white day and you're hoping he'll confesss!" you teased again.
 

Just then the boys walked up to you guys. "Hi oppa's!" you happily cheered. "Here _____" Jinyoung, Baro, and CNU handed you chocolate. "Omo.." you said and cupped your cheeks accepting your gifts.
 

"hahaha we don't mean to put you on the spot like this." Jinyoung said. "yeah we just don't have anyone else to give chocolates too." CNU said and Baro nodded. "Gomawo." you bowed.
 

Sandeul was standing in front of Haneul with his hands behind his back. Then he brought them in the front holding out a Bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates to Haneul. You smiled at how quickly she blushed.
 

You whipsered to Jinyoung. "I've never seen her blush this much." and he laughed you four watched those 2 soon to be a couple.
 

Sandeul looked at her who grabbed the roses and chocolates. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. Haneul let out a breath and started nodding happily.
 

Then thats how Haneul and Sandeul came to be.
 

~end of flashback~

 

 

SO yess Sandeul is the reason for Haneuls niceness LOL.... leave a comment and i'll love you forever :)