Chapter 3

Just a Friend.

Sandeul and Haneul went their own way. CNU oppa already went to his first class so Jinyoung and Baro oppa was walking me to class. "I'll meet you after class?" Baro asked and you nodded and he kissed your forehead. Then here comes one of his little 'friends.' "Oppa" she squealed. "Oh hi ____" she greeted me smiling, you smile back. "We have the same class right?" she asked Baro and he nods.
 

"well lets go before we're late." she says and tugs his arm. He looks at you. "Bye." you said and he pecks your lips then leaves.
 

Jinyoung watches them walk away as you just stare into space. "hey you alright." he said waving his hand in fornt of your face. You come back to your sense. "mmm oppa." you said and he smiled.
"you worry me." he said. "ahh don't worry about me im used to it...its been like that since the beginning remember?" you asked him and he nodded and laughed. "from the first day we started dating he would have some girl around him." you said.

 

~~Flashback~~
 

"Jinyoung hyung...help me out!" Baro begged. "Help you out with what?" Jinyoung asked. "with _____ you're closest to you, your her favorite oppa." Baro stated. "and your point is?" Jinyoung asked again.
 

"Help me get her to be my girlfriend!? Please hyung!" Baro pleaded. "help yourself...this should be great." Jinyoung said. "Ugh fine i guess you can never depend on anyone now-a-days." Baro said and went to go look for you. Jinyoung and Cnu followed.
 

You, Haneul, and Sandeul were sitting at a table eating lunch then Baro and the rest of the oppa's show up. "Hello ____" Baro said.
 

"Hello Baro." you replied and started laughing. "Look i was wondering if w-" he was gonna ask something then he got cut off. "Baro oppa do you want to hang out after school?" a girl asked him. "yes sure i'll see you later." he said then looked back at her. "As i was saying do you wa-" Then he got cut off by another girl inviting him to some party.
 

This went on for about 5 minutes girls cutting him off everysingle time. The other oppa's would just shake their heads. He took a deep breath "Ok. Sorry. I was wondering if you wou-" then he got cut off again "Oppa!!"
 

"LOOK CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S BUSY BACK OFF!" Haneul yelled and the oppa's eyes widened, The girl ran away. Sandeul pulled her down.. "relax beautiful." he said kissing her temple. "sorry..its just...he keeps getting interrupted just get to the point gosh." Haneul said.
 

"Uhh thanks." Baro said then shifted back to you. "do you want to go out sometime?" he asked. "Oppa don't be silly we always go out." you said and Jinyoung and Cnu started giggling. "No..tha-that's not what i meant...i meant like boyfriend and girlfriend." He said.
 

You blushed..."Ohhh OH..uh well it kind of looks like you got all the girlfriends you need." you said and Haneul started laughing and high fived you. "They're just friends...I promise." he said. "Oh yeah?" you asked and he nodded. "what do you think Jinyoung oppa?" you asked Jinyoung and Baro looked at him.
 

"Yeah he's a good kid..I would know if they're were more than friends." Jinyoung said and Baro mouthed 'thanks' to him. Baro looked back at you. You were quiet "come on. you can trust me." he said and you nodded.
 

~~
 

Through out your whole relationship Baro had many friends that were girls you knew who they all were and you really didn't have a feeling that Baro would do anything wrong to hurt you so you believed him everytime he said they were just friends.
 

You may think that Baro was a liar, i mean come on how can i guy have that much girls that are just friends, but honestly he was a very faithful boyfriend to you.
 

"Do you wanna come?" he asked you inviting you to one of his outings with his friends. "no thats okay you go have fun." you answered Thats another reason why you believe him because he always invites you to whereever he's going.
 

~~End of Flashback~~
 

"that doesn't bother you?" he asked. you shook your head no.. "I trust him." you said. "thats good..i would let you know if he does anything stupid anyways." Jinyoung said to you. "thanks oppa, lets get to class huh? i'll see you later." you said and he agreed then walked away.

 

 

 

mhmmm what do you guys think about that? if he was my boyfriend the only friend that are girls he cuold be friends with would be me and my bestfriend LOL.