Chapter 17

Just a Friend.

The next morning you woke up still no call from Baro...So you tried to call him again still no answer. *ugggh whatever i guess i'll just see him at school.* you thought.
 

Jinyoung picked you up for school. "he still didn't answer and he never returned my calls." you said to Jinyoung.. "Maybe he's figuring out a way to make it up to you for being so rash about your brothers." Jinyoung reassured. "yeah maybe.."
 

"Have any of you gotten in touch with him?" you asked and he shook his head no.
 

When you got to school Baro wasn't there...even at lunch Baro wasn't there. Just you, Jinyoung, CNU, Haneul and Sandeul.. "Look ____ i think i know why Baro hasn't been contacting you or why he's not here today." Haneul said.
 

You looked at her.. "why?" you asked and she pulled out her phone. "well when me and Sandeul were driving home late last night we saw something as we drove passed Sanghee's house." Haneul said and everyone else was listening intently.
 

"and then? what did you see?" you asked. "Baro leaving Sanghee's house." Haneul said giving you her phone so you could look at the pictures. That was definitely Baro and that was definitely Sanghee's house.. "So..he was probably just dropping her off." you said. and everyone sighed in frustration.
 

"No." Haneul said. "No?" you asked. "NO. he was not just dropping her off. he's cheating on you." Haneul said and you shook your head. "Why won't you believe me I'M your bestfriend." Haneul said.
 

"He may have a lot of girlfriends...but he wouldn't i know you he wouldn't." you said. "you don't know anything." Haneul said. "Babe relax." Sandeul said. "No i won't relax...she's my bestfriend and i'm not gonna let her get hurt by YOUR whorey bro-wife." Haneul said to Sandeul.
 

Tears were threatening to fall. "Think about _____ he hasn't returned any of your phone calls..he's not here today.. he's avoiding you because he did it, he cheated....so what are you gonna do?" you asked.
 

"I don't know...i mean thats not exactly proof he cheated he's just leaving her house.." you said. "You know what it! i'm done trying to help you. have fun with that cheating boyfriend of yours." Haneul said and walked away. Sandeul followed after her..
 

You started crying.. "Oppa..do you think he's cheating on me?" You asked. "I think he is..but you'll never know unless you confront him." CNU said.
 

"I really don't know what to say to that..but don't cry you still have to go to class people will wonder what's wrong." Jinyoung said wiping your tears. You them up.. "I guess i'll deal with this later." you said and got up. "I'll walk you to class." Jinyoung said.
 

During your whole class period you were spacing out.. A feeling inside you knew that Baro cheated but the all the other feelings said he didn't it. Could you blame anyone? no one wants to think their boyfriend is cheating on them.
 

*He wasn't cheating he was just dropping her home right?* you asked you're self. *oh who am i kidding..he cheated. that's his ex.* you thought again. *Even if he's cheating i still need to confront him about it.*
 

After class you went to the library to study to get your mind off things. Then your phone buzzed. You were hoping it was Baro but it was Haneul she sent a text.
 

*sorry for flippin' out on you earlier..you get where i'm coming from right?*
 

*Yes i know.* - you
 

*well lets hang out tonight..all of us.* - Haneul
 

*okay what do you want to do?* - You
 

*I don't know we'll figure it out.* - Haneul
 

*Hey, are u still here?* - Jinyoung.
 

*yeah did Haneul tell you about hanging tonight?* - you
 

*yea, u need a ride?* - Jinyoung
 

*please oppa :)* - You
 

*of course meet you at my car.* - Jinyoung

 

 

 

What will happen on this night out?? will you catch him in action??? LOLOL probably not bahahaha.