Chapter 16

Just a Friend.

In the movies... Sanghee started touching Baro. She made sure they sat at the top so no one could see. She hugged Baro and put her head on his shouder. Baro wrapped his arm around her so it could be more comfortable. Then she started to rub Baro's chest and slowly move her hand down to his thighs then back to his crotch.
 

"what are you doing?" Baro asked her. Then she grabbed Baro's other hand and placed it on her thigh moving uo her skirt.. "Not here." he said and pulled his hand away..
 

Sanghee never listened she continued to massage him until she felt him harden.. She laid kisses all over his neck behind his ear. turning him on even more. The bad thing.. he never objected to her actions.
 

After the movie he took her by the hand and quickly walked out.

Sanghee smiled in satisfaction because she knew she was gonna get what she wanted tonight. He shoved her in the car putting on her seatbelt and hopped in the driver's side.
 

He reached her house in 5 minutes and pulled her out of the car. Before they reached the door she stopped and pushed him against the wall and attacking his lips. "I normally wouldn't be doing this..but you have to fix it." he said.
 

Sanghee scrambled to open the door as Baro hugged her from behind placing kisses on her neck. She giggled and when she opened the door Baro picked her up and she had her legs around him like a baby.
 

Baro kicked the door closed and their lips never seperated as he walked to her room. "where's your room?" he asked in between kisses. "To the left." she said.
 

He dropped her on the bed and eagerly removed eachothers clothes. "let's get this over with" Baro said and went down to kiss her.
 

~~
 

You texted Baro, but got no reply. You called him, no answer... *i guess he must have been really pissed.* you thought. What you didn't know what that he was so mad he cheated.
 

You called one last time and left him a voicemail telling him to call you. Then you're phone rang.
 

"Jinyoung oppa?" yuo answered. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay and not crying.." he said and you smiled. "I'm fine..just worried i called and texted him but still no answer." you said.
 

"He's an idiot." Jinyoung said. "you always say that oppa. " you told him and he laughed. "It's true that's why.." he said. "Stop it..."
 

"Okay..go to sleep then i'll see you tomorrow." Jinyoung told you. "Okay oppa. goodnight." you tell him. "Sweetdreams...bye." Jinyoung said and hung up. *Jinyoung oppa's phone voice is really y..OMO what am i thinking?* you asked yourself and went to sleep.
 

~~
 

After they both ed they laid in bed. Sanghee resting her head on his chest. "god i missed you.." she said. "I only did you right now because she pissed me off and every one thinks im cheating on her and so i did." Baro said.
 

"you're really stupid." she said. "what do you mean."
 

"you're wasting your time. instead of hurting her just leave her whats so hard about it?" Sanghee asked. "you just ing cheated on her your relationship is pretty much over so you should just stay with me." Sanghee said.
 

"This is gonna sound really sick..but i love her, i love hurting her because she takes me back so easily.." Baro said.
 

"She's not gonna take you back this time...and when she doesn't i'll be waiting for you." Sanghee told him. "how do you know she won't take me back? she won't know i cheated i'll just buy her flowers say sorry for getting mad and just like that she'll be mine." Baro said.
 

"you're so full of yourself.." Sanghee said. "well i'll see you later this was good." he said and kissed her then left.
 

Haneul and Sandeul were driving home from their late night date.. "Babe look." Haneul said to Sandeul and he slowed down. "That's Sanghee's house??" Haneul asked and Sandeul nodded "go slow go slow." Haneul said and pulled out her phone snapping pictures of Baro leaving her house. "This is so busted." Haneul said.
 

"I would send them to her now..but i don't want to disturb my best friends sleep." Haneul said. "Yeah i'm not ready for drama yet." Sandeul said.

 

 

 

 

OHHHHH ! sorry i didn't feel like make this story rated hahaha just use your imaginations :D