FOUR lies

Blackout

The man came out from the shadowy corner at the end of the table and neared closer towards where Seth and Hyun-kyo were standing. Hyun-kyo's breathing quickened,but she did a good job at hiding it ,though she felt like loosing consciousness at that moment ,because of all the things that just happened and the intimidating aura that this man was radiating. She blinked a few times to sharpen her vision and looked at the man who was already in front of her,looking at her so intensely that she stopped breathing for a moment and when he turned towards Seth she breathed out again. "Let our guest sit down at the table and eat something,she must be hungry and knowing that our conversation will be long,she might need some energy for her body and brain." the man said and giving one last glance to Hyun-kyo turned around and made his way towards the table. Seth took Hyun-kyo by the hand ,startling her ,she looked up at the young male and he ,once again, smiled at her and lead her towards the table.With a bit shaky body she sat down to the left side of the intimidating man ,while Seth took his right side. "Please eat how much you please,i will ask you some questions ,i hope you'll answer them truthfully." the man said not looking up from his ,what seemed like,documents that he was observing and slowly drinking his beverage in his cup,it seemed like coffee by the scent ,but by the look the beverage was far from coffee,maybe it was some mix of coffee with something else. Hyun-kyo just let out a quiet 'hmm' and looked at all the dishes that were on the table. Mostly there were simple breakfast dishes,by it Hyun-kyo knew that now was morning ,which meant that she slept here for almost a whole day. Bewildered by the thought Hyun-kyo's hands clenched and she looked at Seth who was reaching out from some sandwiches on his plate already lied 1 boiled egg ,few slices of fried meat and some tomato-cucumber salad. Once Seth felt that he was being watched he looked up at Hyun-kyo with questioning look and then looked at her empty plate,with a sigh he got up and went towards her side ,placing his full plate on her table and before going away he brushed a strand of hair off of her face "Eat well ,don't make yourself starve." with that he went back to his seat and proceeded to place the same food he gave to Hyun-kyo on a different plate. Hyun-kyo still a bit shocked by Seth's sudden 'nice side' sat at the table ,looking down with wide eyes. After few seconds she shook her head thinking that he just must be acting nice for now ,before they got what they wanted and after getting what they need they ,probably,would either get rid of her in a bad way or just use her somewhere. Getting rid of those thoughts she looked up and saw that Seth was already stuffing his face full with food that was placed on his plate ,showing another side of him,that resembled to Hyun-kyo a cute hamster,but she immediately shook that thought of as well as she knew that he's a bad guy and better it is to keep her distance from him than make googly eyes at him and drool at his different sides. The girl took the fork that was beside her plate and slowly started eating.

 

There was silence walking around the room for some time ,before the intimidating man let out a raspy cough and both of the youngsters looked up to his side. Seth had worry written all over his face and he stood ,but was stopped by the man's hand that suddenly was raised stopping the young male ,telling him that everything is alright. Seth sat down and still was looking with worry at the man who coughed few more times and then finally stopped ,looking up at the both youngsters. "So...," the man began "young lady ,i have some questions for you. Will you answer them right now ?" Hyun-kyo just nodded her head not wanting to protest or in any other way anger the man,because his aura just now got even darker than it was and it sent chills down the girls spine. "Good. Is H someone close to you ?" the man asked looking dead in Hyun-kyo's eyes . " I-i don't really understand who's the H you're referring to, but i don't think i know anyone by that nickname." Hyun-kyo responded with shaky voice,cursing in her mind that she sounded so scared just because of one glance from this man. Seth let out a small laugh and drunk the juice from his glass after putting it down his eyes looked towards Hyun-kyo ,amusement shining in his eyes "Really ? But i remember him being in your room where you were hospitalized ." he said and smirked at the girl ,who just furrowed her brows trying to remember who was in her room,her eyes widened "How do you know who was in my room ?" she looked a Seth who's smirk just looked like it went further up "Eeyy,we ask questions here. So you don't know H ,then why was he in your room ? More importantly he was he first person who was at the doors of your room." Seth said and looked towards the man who just sat there ,again,reading his documents ,but this time he looked like he was searching for something. After a second the man took out a paper and looked at Hyun-kyo "Here is all the information we have about you and everyone close to you ,i am not going to say that we will make you suffer by letting out some rumors ,but i will keep a close eye on you too ,starting today." the man put the paper back and motioned for Seth to get up,the latter understood what he meant and went in some other room that Hyun-kyo didn't spot before. Soon Seth came back carrying some kind of black box that was already opened ,he placed it on the table and rummaged through it ,taking out different gadgets. Once he found what he needed he went towards Hyun-kyo "Give me your hand ,Hyunnie" he said with a small smile ,the girl obeyed him and raised her left hand towards him. Seth let out a 'good girl' and put a bracelet around her hand . After putting it on her he went back to put the box in the room,by the time Hyun-kyo looked at the bracelet,it was black and had gothic touch to it ,with small skulls and crosses attached to it. "It's a device which track all your movements. Yu can't take it off ,only Seth has the key to it and it's waterproof." the man said ,still not looking from his papers. Seth came back with a small smile "Like it ? I actually ordered it to be designed ,but i didn't know what suited you ,as we need it to be unnoticeable by other people,that's why i ordered it in design i like. " he said and scratched his head,embarrassment written all over his face. Hyun-kyo just shook her head ,still looking at the tracking device on hand ,feeling like a guinea pig for these guys. * What do they even want from me?* she asked in her mind "As H has been close to you lately ,we want to use you to get information needed for our work." the man said and Hyun-kyo felt like he just read her thoughts ,the man was so mysterious and intimidating to her that she wanted for all of this to faster end. "Seth,accompany her,you're now her guardian." the man looked at Seth "But  ,what if H knows who i am ?" Seth asked with worried voice at which the man snorted ,a strange sound for Hyun-kyo as she didn't think that this intimidating man would let out such a childish sound. "I assure you ,he doesn't know your identity or he would be here already." Seth just nodded and motioning to Hyun-kyo to follow him,both of them left the table. "I know you're here" the man said to no one in particular. A silhouette moved out of the darkest corner,a young male with black hair stood in front of the man ,he had plump lips and the same intimidating aura that this man had. "What are you doing here son, ................

..........

.........

........

..........Dongwoo?"

 

 

"Let's go take your things in the room" Seth said "My things ?" Hyun-kyo asked confused,not understanding about what things he's talking about as she didn't have any things with her,it was impossible for her to take any as she was knocked out. "Yeah,i took your things from hospital and made so that you weren't put there with anything serious as now you look pretty fine to me ,thanks to the medicine that Maria made" Seth said looking back at her with a smile. *Maria?* Hyun-kyo asked herself ,but didn't want to be too annoying so she didn't ask him who this mysterious person by name Maria was. They slowly walked past the doors that she already once went past and this time she could look at all the doors ,all of them were dark red ,but every door had it's name plate near it. One read "Moon Light" ,the other "Blue flower" the one that caught her eyes was "Silent Killer" the door was black,so it was even more eye catching. Mustering some courage Hyun-kyo thought to ask about that room and all the names of the rooms "Um ....Seth?" she began and seeing that Seth stopped in his tracks ,turning around,she continued " I was wondering what there doors hold behind them? And what are all these strange names of these doors ?"  she ended averting her eyes from Seth as his face somehow showed something not likable to Hyun-kyo,his face held anger ? No ,maybe she was annoying to him ? Or she just felt like that ,but nonetheless the guy let out a heavy sigh and went past Hyun-kyo to the room with the black doors. "These are our rooms ,by 'our' i mean me and my colleagues with who i live in this mansion" the boy said and opened the black door,motioning for Hyun-kyo to come with him. The girls took slow steps towards the room and once she was in she saw a neat room what would look like a normal teenagers room "This is my room , i am one of the closest people to our Master ,so my door is colored differently ,signing to other that ,if Master isn't at the place at the moment then they come to me." Seth then shook his head and smiled "I don't know why i'm telling you all of this ,but as you will be coming here pretty often ,might as well tell you and show you where my room is and what i am." Hyun-kyo slowly nodded and as Seth was leading her out of the room she saw a photo on the stand , in the photo there were Seth ,a guy with dark brown hair and...........Lee Howon ? Did she really see it right ? Before being able to look at the picture again Seth already closed the door and proceeded to walk to their destination again,while Hyun-kyo was following him thinking about weather she saw it right....was Howon part of this place ? But if he was then is she here because of him? "Is H ....." the girl began ,once again stopping the guy in his track and looking back at her "Is H........" she wasn't sure ,if she should ask him this ,what ,if she wouldn't get out of here ,if she were to ask this.....what if ? She pushed that thought away as her curiosity was taking over her and she once again began her question " Is H meant as Lee Howon?" she asked and Seth's eyes widened,he run up to the girl and took her by her shoulders "You know his full name and surname ?" "Y-yeah," Hyun-kyo stuttered shocked by the sudden movement that Seth made "He learns in my school,but i never saw him nor knew about him ,i met him on the day when i stayed late in school." the girl said and waited for Seth's reaction. The guy let go of her and sighed "So you don't know him"  he muttered making Hyun-kyo barely hear it ,but she still caught the words and asked "Was he someone close to you...." she hesitated "I saw....." she began and Seth looked at her and smiled a bitter smile " You saw the picture ?" he asked and the girl nodded her head still not sure if it was a good idea to ask this "He was my friend ,but let's say ,something happened and now he's on the black list of our organization." Hyun-kyo made an 'o' sound and looked down on the floor trying to think of the reason why Lee Howon was on the black list ,but soon she thought of idea that it must be ,because of his attitude ,it wasn't the best one when she met him ,but then at the hospital he acted nicer to her. Maybe,no ,that should be the reason why he's on the black list now ,because of his attitude. "Are you coming ?" called out Seth when he saw that Hyun-kyo was still standing near his room nd he was already near her 'for now' room. Hyun-kyo shook her head and looked at Seth ,she was thinknig so much that she never really noticed him going away already and with a small nod she run up to the guy and both of them went in the room. Seth went over the left side of the bed and took out a bag that was lying there and came back to Hyun-kyo "Well,let's go,i will take you back home ,alright ?" "Home ?" Hun-kyo asked ,she was living in the dorms with her best friend,but hearing that he was taking her home ,made her feel shocked,why ? Simply ,because her mother was still ashamed of her for being so reckless and hurting herself right before the dance festival and she was afraid that she wouldn't allow her to come in the house "Don't worry about your mother,i'll think of something to make her calm down and let you in." Seth said and ,somehow,the girl felt as ,if she could trust him. Thought he didn't give her the best first impression ,the guy wasn't that bad ,once you know him,sadly he still was from some shady organization ,that's why Hyun-kyo couldn't fully trust this person,but for now ,she will,she has no other choice anyway. Making their way out of the mansion Hyun-kyo was met with a black car and Seth slightly pushed her forward saying that it's his car and she can get in the front passengers seat,while he himself opened the back door and put the back on the back seat. Hyun-kyo sat in the front and waited for Seth to get in ,once he did ,he started the engine and they drove away from the mansion.

 

The thoughts that were running around Hyun-kyo's head were killing her curiosity. Who was Lee Howon? Was Seth telling her the truth ? Maybe Howon was part of this organization and he betrayed them now making himself their target ? Will she actually have her old life back ?

The thoughts made her head dizzy and she decided to take a short nap as Seth said that the drive will take a bit longer than it should ,because of the traffic,it was morning ,so people were driving to work . With a small nod to Seth's explanation the girl closed her eyes and drifted of to sleep.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter

It may take longer to write for me as i will be working soon and may not be able to upload more ,so i will try to write the next chapters longer so everyone who reads them may enjoy the plot.

Stay tuned~~