TWO different lies

Blackout

It has been already three hours since Hyun Kyo was delivered to her hospital bed. She didn't suffer serious injuries and the shock causing her to be unable to move was slowly fading away. She was still over-thinking the previous situations and still couldn't believe it. She was in between two lines-one which said ,that everything she relived was true and other which said that everything she relived was a hallucination,every now and then she was taking one step towards one line,then towards the other one-still she wasn't 100% sure which one of them was the right one. While Hyun-kyo was still in deep thoughts a person opened her room doors and with fast steps went towards Hyun-kyo's lying body. "Hyunnie~~!" the voice said with lots of worry waving in it. "Are you alright now? Can you move?" Hyun-kyo slowly turned her head and looked at the person which now was holding her hand and showing a lot of worry in its eyes. "Hey,there." was all Hyun-kyo silently said. It wasn't like she couldn't speak,it was because she was ashamed,she wandered too far away from the room where Eun-mi was. Hyun-kyo looked down being too ashamed of herself ,but a hand was put under her chin and her head was turned towards Eun-mi. "Hey,if you feel bad ,because you left me,then don't be! The important thing is that you're alright!" Eun-mi said with a small smile,letting go of Hyun-kyo's face and hand ,and standing up. Hyun-kyo watched every move Eun-mi made and once Eun-mi stopped near the doors she came in,she turned around with wide smile.Hyun-kyo furrowed her brows and tilted her head on one said "What?" she said now a little bit louder than before. Eun-mi just tilted her head towards the doors and took a hold of the doorknob,giggling a little,she opened the door and let inside a tall person. Hyun-kyo now looked at the person who just came in and more uncomfortable feeling built up in her. There,in the doorway stood a tall person with bushy ,angry looking brows and sharp eyes-his tall figure made a move forward and the door behind him closed. He turned towards Eun-mi and bowed to her-his eyes closing in the process. Hyun-kyo not believing that THIS guy who insulted her and then rescued her would come to visit her,was sitting there with shock written on her face. Questions like "Why?" "How?" were flying in her head ,while both persons were casually conversating near the doors. Hyun-kyo's first impression of this guy was more or less bad,but after he came to help her get out,it changed a little bit to the better side and now that he has came here.....she felt that the thought she had about him being a bad person who insulted every little thing was slowly fading. The unanswered questions- why did he came,i'm an unknown person for him and how did he get me here...was still running around her head,but soon she was brought back to the earth by a hand put on her shoulder. Hyun-kyo looked up and saw it was Eun-mi's. The smile still on her face,she looked towards Howon and then back at Hyun-kyo "I must go now,i have to prepare for the festival my club is holding," and with another wide smile Eun-mi took away her hand went towards Howon bowed and said 'thank you' to him , on which Howon replied with a head bow and a 'i couldn't have just left her' ,after that Eun-mi gave one more smile to Hyun-kyo and another bow to Howon and left the room,closing the door slowly,while giving Hyun-kyo the same smile. Howon the whole time looked at Eun-mi's fading figure ,sighed and moved towards Hyun-kyo's bed taking a seat in the chair beside Hyun-kyo. "Feeling better?" he asked in low tone,which surprised Hyun-kyo. She never listened closely to his voice ,of course she heard his voice just for some minutes,but was it that low the times she heard him talk....or maybe he's talking like that just in this moment. She looked at the guy sitting beside her bed and gave him a little nod "That's good" he said and got up from the chair,heading towards the window and opening it. A slight breeze got inside the room and ran past Hyun-kyo's body,caressing her cheeks and dancing in her hair. Hyun-kyo breathed in feeling the clean air coming inside the room and smiled a little bit,Howon at that moment looked back and shook his head "You're so easy" he mumbled and took a step back from the window. Hyun-kyo opened her eyes and looked at Howon "What?" she asked trying to understand why he said those words just now. Howon laughed a little and looked at Hyun-kyo "I dragged you inside the classroom,you didn't even try to fight back. I pushed you out and you went away. You trusted that girl and got pushed down and now i need to bare a problem with you, because you were so careless,but look,you don't really care - you live like there can't be a black line and bad luck." he ended what he was talking and looked outside the window "I have bared the bad luck all my life and here came you.....just why did you agree to go with those girls?" he looked back anger shown in his eyes. Hyun-kyo was more shocked than ever and couldn't understand anymore about what he was talking "What are you saying?" she asked slowly looking back at Howon,who sighed and shook his head "Forget it,i hope you won't need to face anything of this." and with this he headed for the doors and went out not saying anything. Hyun-kyo looked down and put one of her hands on her head over-thinking the conversation that just ended. What he meant by all those words,what bad luck - just as she thought that this guy will become nicer he blows it all off and comes back with his bad attitude. Not wanting to think about him anymore,Hyun-kyo shook her head and decided to take a short nap.

 

~The next day~

"Do you now that you won't get into the competition now,because of this!?" yelled a woman in Hyun-kyo's room. That woman was her mother - she has experienced a lot of stress at her work-place and eventually got psychologically unstable,but she still is a nice looking woman. Unfortunately, not today. "You little brat ! What were you thinking when you run into that dark classroom! All the time we spent training !" she kept on yelling at the girl and eventually after some time of cooling off she got on her knees and cried on the bed. "What have I done wrong? I adopted you and helped you,but this is how you pay the respect to me? You go and jump off of that place!" "Mom,i di-" "SILENCE!" Hyun-kyo's mother yelled while hitting her daughter in the back of the head. "I had lost my money for getting you in that school,now be a good child and study hard to make everyone be proud of you.....or else.....you will need to find a new place where to stay" she threatened Hyun-kyo. After the last words were said,the woman got up ,took a last glance at the girl silently sitting on her bed and looking down,and took her leave,slamming the doors. After that Hyun-kyo started crying too "But i didn't jump off those stairs,i was pushed! Why couldn't you ,for once,listen to me!" she whispered in between her sobs.

After few minutes of silent crying the girl wiped off the tears ,which were making their way down to her chin,and taking off the covers,slowly put her legs on the hard cemented floor. The cold floor send shivers to her legs ,'till her head and she let out a little gasp feeling goose bumps forming on her body. Placing her hands on both sides ,she slowly pushed herself up,stumbling a little bit,while her body remembered it's original pose. When she got up ,Hyun-kyo took slow and small steps around the room in which she were. Walking from cupboard near the window,'till the little washroom ,in it was just a toilet and sink,then going back to her bad. Doing that few more times,Hyun-kyo sighed hapilly,knowing ,that she's slowly regaining her balance and probably soon will get back home. The girl thought to take a little walk around the hospital and maybe get some hot chocolate from coffee automat,luckily she had money with her in hospital,so the girl thought why not spend it on something edible while she's still here. Making her way out ,the girl looked around her memorizing the place and looking at the doors remembering her door number "Number 47 ,it is" with that Hyun-kyo went forward ,wandering around and looking for the coffee automat.She spotted one ahead and made her way towards it. Sadly there was already a person there buying a drink,Hyun-kyo never liked waiting *Well it's hospital,so what else did i expect.*she thought and stood behind the guy,waiting for him to get the drink. Once he bent down and got his drink,he turned around and stumbled forward ,sending the cup with the hot liquid flying up in the air. Hyun-kyo in this moment moved to the left side,escaping the possibility of getting the hot liquid on her and probably burning something,wich would cause a scene from her mother. Yes,at this moment she thought about not getting scolded by her mother,well step-mother. But the idea of feeling more pain made her move as well.Once she heared the sound of cup landing on the floor and liquid spilling all over the floor ,the girl looked to the side where the sound came from.

The guy was standing there looking terrified from the incidents,that just happened or because there was another guy which was holding his hand and glaring at the terrified boy. Hyun-kyo looked between the two males ,not knowing what to do,because none of them made any movements,they were just standing there - looking at each-other. The terriffied boy took a slow step backwards and as the other guy let out a low growl ,the terrified boy stopped and looked at Hyun-kyo pleading for help. "I don't want to die" the boy mouthed to her. Hyun-kyo furrowed her brows and looked at the other male who was now grabbing something in his jeans back pocket. "U-um,you know ,it was just an accident." Hyun-kyo blurted out and looked at the male. He looked at her and a glint of shock showed on his face,but just for a second,then his expression became dark again. "I know,but this doesn't include you,so go back frm where you came" The male said and looked at the terrified boy who was now sittingo n the floor ,his hands put together. Hyun-kyo looked at the terrified boy,not understading why he was like that ,but forgot abotu it for a moment ,speaking once again "I came here for a drink and i dont intend to get back without it." the male let out a "tch" and smirked at the girl "Fine,but you will regret it" once the last word came out from the males mouth ,in a flash he was right in front of Hyun-kyo's face ,dangerously closely to her face. "I warn you for the last time" the breathed on her. Hyun-kyo still in shock at his speed looked back at the male and gulped. *What should i do now?* Hyun-kyo thought and looked to the palce where the terrified guy was,but he was nowhere to be found. She looked to the other side and saw him slowly walking away not looking back. Hyun-kyo furrowed her brows and huffed right into the other males face,which caused a growl escape his lips. Remembering in which situation she was now,the girl looked back at the guy and saw him taking a step back and taking something out from his pocket. In that moment her eyes widened - the guy was holding a dagger and right when she wanted to ay something,the guy run to the terrified guys side and in a swift move slit his throat.

Slowly blood was making it's way in every little opening in the floor and the tiles on the floor were now embraced in red. Hyun-kyo stood there with shocked expression,while the guy cleaned his weapon and put it back in his pocket. Once he was done ,he neared the spot where Hyun-kyo was and as she was ready to make a run ,the guy knocked her out. Looking back at the dying male and holding the ,now unconscious,girl,the boy took out a phone and dialed a number. Waiting for a few rings and hearing a voice on the other side of the phone,he spoke "Master,the contract has been done,i'm coming back to the base" looking down at the girl in his hands he gripped the phone in his hand "Yes,no,well....not everything went as planned,there was a witness. No,H knows her.I know it wasn't,but i just saw him here too. Alright i am returning then." with that the male neded the call and taking the girl bridal style made his way out of hospital through emergency exit ,looking in every direction for some unwelcomed person.

 

~After few hours~

Hyun-kyo was placed on a bed and the same male was sitting on a chair waiting. For what? That was what only he knew. But soon the troubling question will be answered. The doors opened and in came a guy in his mid-thirties,with a dark aura and dark hair he made his way towards the sitting guy and looked at the girl. "So she's the one....pretty young" "Just like H,maybe a year or two younger" the sitting boy said looking at the other male "Now tell me,why did you spy on H,when your mission was to get rid of the other guy?" the sitting male sighed and looked down crossing his hands on his chest "As i saidmi saw him in the hallway of the hospital and as we needed more information about him ,i thought to spy on him. Seeing that he entered that room number 47,i made my way to the rooms windows and looked through one of the windows." the male looked up and furrowed hiw brows "I almsot got caught or i was already caught. H opened the window,so i wasted no time and went to complete the mission,that's whe i got my hand burned and this girl," hi moved his head to Hyun-kyo's lying body "was inteferring,not understanding the situation. I threatened her to go away,but she was too stubborn,so i ended up knocking her out." the other male ,looked at the girl and moved to her side. "Alright,she will be a great source of information. You can go,there are few other missions." The male said and the sitting one nodded and stood up ,heading to the doors "Don't make any mistakes."

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and forgive me for not updating for so long,i just had a lot to do,i hope that now i will get more time to write this,because the idea is in my head and i just need to write everything down.

 

well as the classmate is now progressing here - talking about Eun-mi - then i thought to put up a picture of her here,while the actualy best-friend shows up.

Eun-mi

 

See you ~!