THREE different personalities

Blackout

~After one hour~ Slowly opening her eyes. Suprisingly the bright light wasn't shining in her eyes making her squint them again. Actually it was dark...like in the most darkest corner in hell. Why did she think about Hell now....was it because suddenly the flashbacks of previous hours flew through her head or the little fire-place in the darkest corner,which was lighted for some light. Either way the girl just shrugged all the thoughts off once she understood,that she's not in hospital OR on hospital's floor,where she actually would have wanted to wake up and then forget the incidents,that happened a while ago. Sadly it was impossible,the truth was standing right beside her and it wasn't ready to take it's leave. Hyun-kyo started to look around herself ,there wasn't much to see:the room was small,it had that little fire-place in the farest corner and near it one sofa put diagonal to the closed window with ,it seamed,dark blue curtains. The girl ,not wasting any time,got up,holding her hurting head which was making her feel like she's on some Ferris Wheel. Unfortunately for her,there was a person with her in the room. Finaly regaining her balance the girl heared a muffled laugh coming behind her. Turning around,Hyun-kyo saw a silhouette of,supposedly,a man sitting on a chair. "W-who are you?" stutteterd the frightened girl. There was another muffled laugh and ,suddenly,the room became brighter. The same man the lights in the small room. Hyun-kyo's eyes widened,there,sitting on a chair was the same guy who knocked her out in the hospital. The boy smirked at the girl "Like what you see?" he said cockily. Hyun-kyo huffed at the smirking guy and glared at him. The boy stood up and slowly made his way towards Hyun-kyo. On the other side the girl took slow steps backwards. "That's a dead end there,you can't run away." said the boy,stopping in his tracks once Hyun-kyo's back hit the wall. The boy leaned to the girls face,leaving a few inches between them and once again smirked. "You're actually pretty cute,no wonder,H took an interest in you." the boy said still keeping his face dangerously close to Hyun-kyo's. "What? Who's H and who the hell are you,more importantly ,why am i here?" Hyun-kyo blurted out trying to sound as fearsome as possible. In reality the closeness made her want to push the guy away,she was never fond of "bad boys" acting like that,but being in her sane mind,she knew that one wrong move and she could lie on the floor in her blood. The boy breathed out,making Hyun-kyo shiver out of displessure,and spoke "You don't know your friend? How unfortunate for you" once said the boy took a strand of Hyun-kyo's hair and played with the lock "But we can change it...." with that the boy's face came closer to Hyun-kyo's. Hyun-kyo felt the light breath coming out of boys mouth as he leaned closer,with every second her patient died a little bit. "But......" he again started "i am someone you don't want to mess with." with that the boy pushed himself further away from Hyun-kyo and headed out of the room,unfortunately,closing with key the door.

Hyun-kyo breathed out and in ,not noticing that moments ago she held her breath ,because of certain someone,and made her way back to the already messed bed from her. She sat down and looked around her for a way ot escape this,for her,Hell hole,no ,it was much more worse than just a Hell hole,it was reality,something she didn't like more than imagining what Hell hole would like. Understanding that there's no way to get out ,windows closed without a handle and the only door is closed with a key,she proceeded to look for some weapon to ,maybe,try and neutralize whoever coes in her room and try to run away. At least she hoped that everything would go like that,but being a realist and pessimist at the same time ,she knew that nothing would go as she planed ,usually everything turns for the worst for her. She began searching for something under the bed ,thou it was dark and the lights in the room were pretty dim ,she still managed to feel up sommething under the bed. A spark of hope shone in her eyes as she grabbed the object and dragged it out from under the bad at that moment her spark faded. Broom. It was a small broom. Well,it's not like she couldn't use it ,but was her strength that high that she could swing the broom so strong to actually would neutralize someone? She hoped that it could ,thou she tried to search for something else,but except dirt there was nothing here,it was completely empty from any object that could hurt her or someone else. With a heavy sigh she put the broom under the blanket and looke out the window,it looked like it was evening,as it was winter darkness over-came the city pretty early and it was hard guessing if it was evening or night already and lack of people outside made it worse. There were literaly no alive soul. *Where are everyone?* She thought cocking one brow and looking arond outside the window *Or....are we in some abandoned place? Dumb me....of course ,where else* shaking her head Hyun-kyo made her way towards the sofa in which the guy was resting. She sat on it and patiently as she could waited for someone to come in her room ,so she could master her plan already and get out of this human forsaken place.

What it felt like few hours passed,there was a sudden click from the door and the ,already,impatient Hyun-kyo sprung up from the sofa and huriedly made her way towards the bed where the broom was hidden. In the room came the same guy,but there was another person behind him ,a man with black clothing and really visible muscles,for Hyun-kyo he looked like body-builder or someone from those clubs STAFF memebers. The guy smirked at Hyun-kyo and like a gentleman bowed to her " I'm sorry for acting so boldly some time ago ,my name's Seth" he looked at Hyun-kyo and waited for her to give some kind of reply to him,understanding that she wouldn't say anything he proceeded to go near her bed and look at her from high. *The way he looks at me....he couldn't right ? It's impossible ,unless they have camera's here ? They didn't i checked.....then...maybe i'm just stressing over nothing* Hyun-kyo thought in her mind ,hoping that Seth wouldn't think that she's hiding the 'weapon' under this old bed's blanket. Seth shoo'ed the big guy from room closing the door with key again and came back in front of Hyun-kyo leaning toward her and leaving almost no space between their faces. Once again Hyun-kyo felt irritated by the guy's actions and breathed ana ngry sigh out of her nose "You really like to get in people's bubbles ,don't you ?" Hyun-kyo asked trying to once again sound confident and scary,but failing as she knew what that guy could do to her and it made her voice shaky ,just by remembering what happened to the poor guy in hospital not long ago. Seth smirked and leaned in closer "I only am interested in interferring you personal bubble ,Hyunnie" at that moment Hyun-kyo's heart stopped,the nickname was only used by her classmate and best friend,how did he know it ? Her mind went blank and she hoped that it was just a coincidence that he knows that name ,but no ,he continued "You're friend really likes to call you like that .... it has a nice ring ot it ,don't you think ?" Hyunk-kyo looked at him and furrowed her brows ,this time anger was boiling inside her and the guy ,appearently,was enjoying playing with her "How do you know about my nickname" she asked through gritted teeth "Spying,dummy,it's all thanks to spying" Seth said and moved away from the girl's face and taking a seat near her ,his face loosing the smirk and his eyes becoming dead "But now," he began in a serious tone "I wouldn't do what you thought about doing and would give it to me." he reached out his hand and looke dead in the Hyun-kyo's eyes. The girl's heart beated fast as she knew that he saw right throught her like a glass bottle and she was left there only obeying his command like a police dog. The girl slowly reachoed towards the broom ,taking it out from under the blanket,and with a heavy feeling gave it to Seth ,that was it ,her last hope just got chrushed....there was no possibility for her to get out now....she would die in this Hell hole,alright ,that wasn't what she really thought,she just new that today she wouldn't be able to get out ,she will need to stay here for longer untill she would be able to succesfully get out of this place and get back to civilization and tell police or someone about this situation. Seth took the broom and his smirk came back to face,no,that was not a smirk,it was actually a smile ,a heart-warming smile that could melt heart of so many girls,but Hyun-kyo as she felt his cold side,but here she was being shocked at the sudden change of character in him. Seth saw the shock on her face and with the same smile broke the brook to pieces and looked back at her "I just don't want anything to happen to you ,so you better try to endure it ,if you'll cooperate ,this will end faster than a lightning could reach earth,if not........then HE won't be happy and will try to get what he wants out of you in a different way." he said with a serious tone and put the broken broom under the bed. After that he stood up from the bed ,turned towards the girl and reached out his hand with the same heart-warming smile "Come one ,we have to go to HIM ,i will try to be as nice as possible with you ,alright ?" he said and his smile spread wider,thou Hyun-kyo didn't fall fro his smile ,she still felt like there was some little demon crawiling under his skin,but nonetheless she took his hand and together with the big guy they went through a long corridor.

After passing by around 6 doors they stopped and Seth let go of her hand ,big guy opened the doors and Seth went in together with Hyun-kyo ,the doors slowly closing behind her ,again making her feel like she should have tried to escape this place,but knowing from the movies ,it would be a bad idea as people there usually happened to get hurt for trying to run away like this,she needed to either cooperate with them in whatever they needed her to cooperate or think about a really good plan. The second option feeling liek the best solution for her,but for now it was pushe in the bakc of her mind as now she stood in front of a really long table which was full with different dishes and at the end of the table leaning on it was a middle age man. His silhouette sending shivers down Hyun-kyo's spine ,she kne whe was someone dangerous and the thought of running away vanished as he looked up at her and those soulless eyes pierced her soul so much that she looked away. Fear suddenly built up in her and the only thing she could think of was * Will i ever get out of here as i feel that my cooperation will be a failure.*

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sigh* I'm so s orry for abandoning my story,i just somehow got in so many problems that i needed this much time to get it all back to normal.

Now i will be able to updated the story again ,so i hope anyone who will read i ,will actually enjoy it and believe in me for upating it further.

I will be checking the previous parts as i saw that i need to correct a lot of sentences and words,so im sorry ,if you got confused at some point because of me miss-spelling words and miss-writing them.

 

Stau tuned for the next part !