one - pretty face and electric soul

pretty face and electric soul

 

 

title : pretty face and electric soul

pairing : Krischen / Chenris

notes : inspired by lana del ray's young and beautiful, exo's peterpan

 

 

 

The first time they met was on the summer Yi Fan was twenty.

Jongdae was wearing a white t-shirt and black jeans, soaking up all of Yi Fan’s attention from where he was sitting alone in the small, crowded cafe on that especially fine Sunday morning. Soon his camera lenses became his temporary means of sight as he snapped Jongdae’s image into an eternity on a piece of photographic films.

When Jongdae noticed, they shared a look or two. Then a table as they sat together. A cup of black coffee and a cup of strawberry tea placed alongside each other.

Conversations had come easily, almost effortlessly even and when Jongdae laughed with small hand over his mouth and tiny crinkles around the eyes, Yi Fan stared because truly, Jongdae had looked ethereally beautiful.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yi Fan’s birthday celebration on the winter he turned twenty one went by with the usual crowds of his close friends but with the exception of Kim Jongdae, in his apartment.

Jongdae was dressed in a black shirt and black jeans, his hair recently dyed a light brown.

Despite it being almost a year since Yi Fan had first saw Jongdae on that Sunday morning, he spent every moment awed and entranced by the smaller boy. His fascination and the fact that Yi Fan found Jongdae to be so enthralling enticed and urged his aspiration.

Chanyeol called him out on it, saying that he was in love with Jongdae.

But Yi Fan refuted him, on the account that he saw Jongdae and his beauty more as his muse.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When spring came the year Yi Fan turned twenty two, he found himself standing alone in his darkroom where almost every walls of it were more or less covered in photographs of Jongdae but yet, there was discontentment in Yi Fan’s heart.

A sense of dissatisfaction; a wanting and a longing so bad it couldn’t ever be pleased by merely owning hundreds or even thousands of Jongdae on a piece of photographic films.

Yi Fan realised he didn’t just worshipped that beauty, Yi Fan needed to own it.

Yi Fan needed to own Jongdae, all of him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The autumn when Yi Fan turned twenty three found him pleasantly tangled in his bed sheets alongside a smiling Jongdae.

The autumn when Yi Fan turned twenty three found him making love to Jongdae for the first time.

The autumn when Yi Fan turned twenty three found Yi Fan’s apartment smelling delightfully of brewing strawberry tea.

The autumn when Yi Fan turned twenty three found Yi Fan’s blue toothbrush leaning over another one of the colour green.

The autumn when Yi Fan turned twenty three found Yi Fan being contently in love and contently being loved.

The autumn when Yi Fan turned twenty three found Jongdae looking more beautiful than ever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the summer Jongdae was twenty, Yi Fan was lying on the hospital’s bed. Weak arms lifted wrinkly hands, porcelain skins and chiselled cheekbones, caressing the beauty never to be tainted in the cruel hands of times.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The winter Yi Fan turned the oldest, the winter Jongdae was twenty once more.

The usual crowds of Yi Fan’s close friends gathered in his apartment; heads bowed down, wrinkly old hands, lined cheeks and nostalgic eyes.

Jongdae was dressed in a black shirt and black jeans, his hair recently dyed back to black.

A magnificent, beautiful view in the sea of black and old.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The spring Jongdae was twenty again, Jongdae found himself staring at a smiling face; captured to an eternity on a piece of photographic films – on the altar.

Yi Fan was twenty then.

It was only one picture but it was so naturally Yi Fan, so effortlessly Yi Fan.

It was anything and everything Yi Fan was, captured to an eternity.

A pretty face and an electric soul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The autumn when Jongdae was twenty yet again found him pleasantly tangled in a bed far too big for him alone, surrounded with Yi Fan’s scent.

The autumn when Jongdae was twenty yet again found him declaring love to the air by the autumn breeze with twinkles in his eyes and laughter in his throat as the wind ruffled his black hair.

The autumn when Jongdae was twenty yet again found Yi Fan’s apartment smelling delightfully of brewing coffee.

The autumn when Jongdae was twenty yet again found Jongdae’s green toothbrush leaning over another one of the colour blue.

The autumn when Jongdae was twenty yet again found Jongdae being contently in love and contently being loved.

The autumn when Jongdae was twenty yet again found Jongdae looking more ethereal than ever.

 

 

 

 

 

'i'm your eternal peter pan.' 

exo - peter pan

 

 

 Oh dear god, what is this .. O.O