2/? : Don't You Love Me?

You must be out of your mind.

Team A holding a meeting at the evening. And as expected, they had a tense situation from choosing a songs, a dance concept, also not to forget the childish NamSong fight. No, they didn't fight. Atleast now. They just don't speak to each other around 2 days straight? Seungyoon lost his two best composer [the three of them known as composer in Team A]. Seunghoon lost his "wings" [refer to Mino & Taehyun who always be side Seunghoon in dance part if you guys noticed]. And Jinwoo start whine, like every minute. He keep saying that he want NAMSONG and NAMSONG all of time make Seungyoon going insane. Everything go so wrong. And they don't know how to fix it.

Mino looked at Taehyun who focused on his work at his table. He admit that he missed that boy. He missed how the younger greet him everyday. He missed how Taehyun will always feed him first whenever they got food. He missed whenever the younger called him "Mino Hyung.". He missed his smiled. The red cheek of him. The smirk. He missed how the younger would give him a backhug every morning. How the younger kiss his cheek before they going to sleep. Also the serenade whenever Mino had hard time to sleep. He missed everything about the boy. And the only reason why they didn't talked toward each other, a silly jealous thing that so stupid to think. He wonder why Taehyun was so mad toward him that night. Taehyun should know that he is very affection guy. No, almost WIN boys know this fact. How he act around the younger. Not just toward Bobby, Mino very affective to the babies like B.I, Yoonhyung, Donghyuk & Junhwae too. The only reason why Mino and Bobbly look extremely close is because Bobby from abroad and there is nobody he can rely on. So Mino thought he can be older brother to Bobby. But seem like Taehyun don't understand that. And Mino is tired with all misunderstand. The others can understant his relationship with Bobby, but why not Taehyun? A boy once he confessed his feeling. The one he vowed will love the younger forever.

"Where are you going, Taehyunie?" asked Seunghoon. That make Mino wake from his daydream. It's almost 11pm, and where are the younger want to go?

"I'm going out with HyunIl. Might not back tonight." he answer before disappear behind the door. Mino sigh.

"What are you gonna do?" asked Seunghoon suddenly. Mino looked at him.

"I asked you what are you gonna do with Taehyun? It's has been two days you guys keep avoinding each other." said Seunghoon.

"I don't know, hyung. He don't want me any longer." Mino said. His face showed how hurt he was.

"Are you sure? I don't think so. Try to seek solution Mino. I know both of you don't want this happen." Seunghoon tapped his shoulder before leaving Mino alone.

"Why we can't be like the sweet Seungyoon and Jinwoo hyung, Taehyun-a." he sigh again while listening and singing to Yoon Mirae's Touch Love.

When you pass by my finger tips
Warmth spreads throughout
my cold heart
I want to softly go
to you and lean on you
But the distance between
us is not narrowing
It’s okay even if I can’t touch you
It’s okay even if I can’t hug you
Lonely love Yes I love you,
like my destiny
I can feel you
Lalala lala lala
Lalala lala lala
Lalala lala lala lala
My heart can reach you
I want to reach out
my hands and hold you
But it feels like we’ll get farther
apart so I just linger around you
It’s okay even if I can’t love you
It’s okay even if I can’t reach you
Lonely love Yes I love you,
even from far away
I can see you
It’s okay even if I can’t touch you
It’s okay even if I can’t hug you
Lonely love Yes I love you,
like my destiny
I can feel you
Lalala lala lala
Lalala lala lala
Lalala lala lala lala
My heart can reach you
Lonely love
 
Taehyun meet his bestfriend Hyunil or known as RAY at tteokbeoki snack bar. Almost a year he didn't meet his bestfriend since Ray busy with his idol life as a part of C-Clown. He don't just know only Ray, but Rome the leader too because Rome once part YG Trainee along with him before.
 
"So how are you with Mino?" asked Ray out of blue. Yes they might not meet each other over the year. But they do contact. And he knew the relationship between him with Mino.
 
"HyunIl-a. Why can't both of us just love each other?" Taehyun said.
 
"Wae? Somebody getting in your line?" he asked. Taehyun don't say anything.
 
"You know how I love him right?" Ray nodded. He know it very clear. This is the first time he watch how love Taehyun toward someone.
 
"I missed him, HyunIl-a. I missed him so badly. He always wake me up everymorning. He will be with me everytime we make track. He company me whenever I want to have late snack. He will always stand behind me, watch me close. I miss how he will watch me sleep first before going back to his room. How he hold my hand. How he touch my cheek. How he give me his silly smile. And how he give me a surprise peck in my lips." Taehyun said like he want to cry. Ray hugged him hope his hug will comfort his friend. At this moment, somehow Gummy song' Day and Night make the situation worse. Taehyun start to cry while humming this song in his friend embrace.
 
Where are you, what are you doing?
Thoughts of you have switched my days and nights
I get dizzy, my head spins
Whenever I see you even for a moment
How much more do I have to love for you to know my heart?
How much more time has to pass for you to love me?
Because I always have a lot of tears, because I’m a fool who can’t even speak
My heart hurts
Today feels a bit longer than yesterday
Wherever you are, whatever you’re doing
We can’t meet, just like day and night
My steps sway and I quiet my breath in case you notice
Whenever even my finger tips touch you
How much more do I have to love for you to know my heart?
How much more time has to pass for you to love me?
Because I always have a lot of tears, because I’m a fool who can’t even speak
My heart hurts
Today feels a bit longer than yesterday
Even when tomorrow comes and
I have to look at you from behind alone
I’m still ok with it, I can still be happy
How much more do I have to love for you to know my heart?
How much more time has to pass for you to love me?
Because I always have a lot of tears, because I’m a fool who can’t even speak
My heart hurts
Today feels a bit longer than yesterday
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
got the ideas from two fav ost of Master Sun~ xD
if you guys wonder who is Hyunil Ray and ROME, they are from boyband C-CLOWN who debut with "SOLO" last year under and famous with song tittle "Far Away, Young Love.". They are one of my 2012 Rookie babies . Rome once be apart of YG Trainee before debut with C-Clown and Ray is personally know Taehyun since they are both 94 liner friend.