-4-

Can I Protect You, Noona?

-Author Pov-

You woke up. You panted hard and touched your head. *no.. no.. it won't happen* "IT WON'T HAPPEN!!!" you screamed. Suddenly Jungkook opened the door and quickly ran to you. "What happen noona???" he asked worriedly and sat on your bed. You still panted and looked at him slowly. You hugged him with a sudden. You felt safe now. He patted your back. "What happen noona?" he asked slowly. He looked at the clock it still 1:37am. You released the hug and looked at him. "Nightmare..." you said. He just nodded. "Just go to sleep, noona. I'm going to stay here." he said and patted your shoulder. You nodded and laid down. You closed your eyes, just a few minutes you fell asleep. Jungkook still stay at your room. He looked at the clock. *2:00am* he thought. He opened the door and looked at you once again. He closed the door and whispered, "Have a nice dream, noona."

He walked back to his room. He laid down and slept.

You opened you eyes slowly and looked at alarm beside you. It was 7:00am. You sat up slowly and walked to the bathroom. When you brushed your teeth, you remembered you dream last night. *andwae, andwae! It'll never happen..* you thought. You walked out from the bathroom and prepared your stuff for school. After finished, you walked to Jungkook's room to wake hip up. You opened the door and walked closer to him. "Jungkook~ah! Ppali ireona!!" you said and shook his body slowly. Without a second shot, he opened his eyes and sat up. He closed his eyes again. "Ppali Jungkook~ah!" you said and shook his shoulder. He laid down his head on you shoulder. "I'm still sleepy~" he said.

"Ppali!! Do you want to late for school, huh?" you said and stood up. He opened his eyes and stood up. "Ish! Noona! I'm still sleepy because of you!" he said and walked to the bathroom. Before he closed the door, you said, "Mianhae..." You walked to the kitchen to make breakfast for both of you. You ate breakfast and thinking about your dream last night. Jungkook walked out from his room and sat infront of you. He looked at you, "Noona?" you surprised and looked at him. "Wae?" you asked.

"What happened?" he asked and ate his breakfast. You looked at your breakfast. You sighed and ate your food. You felt no appetite. "Noona, what happened last night?" Jungkook asked and looked at you. You looked back and told him the whole story. He just nodded and cleaned up the dish. You stood up and walked to your room to take your bag. As you walked out, Jungkook stopped you. "Noona, you didn't finish your breakfast." he said and wore his shoes. You wore your shoes too and said, "I have no appetite." you stood up and walked, leave him behind. As you arrived at your class, Jinhyo intercepted you again. "Well, annyeong Jinhyo~ya!" you greeted her kindly. But she glared at you. "You're trying to be nice at me? It's not work to me!" she said. You sniffed and stood up, but she pushed you and you sat again. "I have no time to talk to you!" you said. She pulled you and her friends helped her, you tried to fight them, but they kept pulled you until they stopped infront of music room. They pushed you into the room and locked the door. "YA!!! JINHYO~YA!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!!" you shouted.

You sat down on the chair and played the guitar slowly.

After a few hours, the bell rang. Time for lunch. Jungkook walked to Hoseok class. "Hyung!" he called and Hoseok turned around. "Waeyo?" he asked and walked closer to Jungkook. "Where is noona?" Jungkook asked back. Hoseok surprised when he hear that. "Jungyeon? She's in her class, right?" Hoseok said.

Jungkook shook his head. Hoseok shocked and quickly ran to your class. He didn't see you in the canteen too. He ran to the rooftop and still he didn't find you. When he want to opened the music room's door it was locked. He felt weird and tried to open it again. "Jungyeon~ah!!!" he shouted. You heard him and walked to the door. "NE!!!" you said. Suddenly someone came and touched Hoseok's shoulders. "Hoseok oppa! What are you doing here?" it was Jinhyo. Hoseok glared at her who was acting cute infront of him. "You're the one that locked her inside right?" he asked.

"A-Aniyo! I-It wasn't me!" she said. "Give me the key!" He said. Jinhyo shook her head, she was too scared. "Jinhyo noona!! Give hyung the key or I'll kill you!!" someone shouted. Jinhyo and Hoseok turned and saw Jungkook. Jungkook walked to her and grabbed her shoulders. "No one can hurt my noona!" Jinhyo nodded and gave him the key. He smirked and passed to Hoseok. Jungkook took a glance at Jinhyo again. Jinhyo's eyes was full of tears. She failed again. She ran off, leaving Jungkook and Hoseok who didn't care about her.

You waited for them to opened the door and it finally opened. Hoseok went in and hugged you. Jungkook looked at both of you and just looked away. You chuckled and walked out with Hoseok. Jungkook just silent and walked to the canteen to meet Taehyung and Jimin. *cih! Noona...*

When Jungkook walked to the canteen, he bumped into someone until she fell. "Eo? Jeongmal mianhae!" Jungkook said and tried to help her to stand up. When he saw her face...

"Jinhyo noona..?"

 



CHA!!! Actually I want to finish "I'm Sorry". But I don't know how to continue it.

I promise, I will update as soon as possible.

Please give me your support, comment and subcribe!!

Thanks a lot!! ^^