-1-

Can I Protect You, Noona?

-Jungyeon Pov-

"Noona!!!!!" I turned and saw Jungkook with a happy face. He ran to me and hugged me. Yeah, my weird brother.

"Wae? Wae? Wae?" I asked curiously and pushed him. "Our team won!!!!"

"Woaahh!!!! Chukkaeyoo!!!!" I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Are you going to celebrate?" I asked him and pushed him slowly from the hug.

"Yup, do you want to join?" He asked.

"Ani, I have homework!" I answered and walked with him.

"Aahh~~ it's not going to take along time!!" he said with his puppy eyes.*aigo this kid*

"Jungkook~ah, I have a lot of homework!" I glared at him.

"Arrasseo~" he looked down. "Gwaenchana!! I will make your favorite food after school!" I said and rubbed his hair.

"Woahh!! Noona!!! You're the best!" he said and hugged me.

"Jungkook~ah, ap-appo!"

"Eo? Mianhae.. Hehe"

 

********

 

After school, I went home alone. You know, Jungkook go with his friends. I arrived at my home. Home sweet home haha! (?) I changed my clothes and washed my face. I went to the kitchen to make Jungkook's favorite foods.

 

*******

 

"Noona~ I'm home~" I ran downstairs. Suddenly I slipped.

"Sshh... Ahh.."

BUK

I broke my ankle. Jungkook ran to me panickly. "Noona, Gwaenchana?" he asked and helped me to stand up.

"Aahh appo appo!" He took me bridal style.

"Jungkook~ah you don't need to do this!" I said and tapped his shoulders.

"Eeeyy! You're my noona! I have to help you!" He said. I smiled when he say that. He put me on the couch. And took some bandage.

"Slowly, Jungkook~ah!" I said. He slowly put the bandage on my legs.

"Cha! Be careful next time! Babo!" He mumbled the last word but good for me because I heard that.

"Yah! What did you say?" I asked.

"Nothing~" He lied. I smacked his forehead.

"By the way, why did you came home early?" I asked and try to walk to the kitchen. "I made this for you.."

"What did you make?" He asked and came to the kitchen. When he saw the food, he smiled. He ran to me and hugged me.

"Gomawo noona~~" he said.

"Jungkook~ah appo!" I said and tried to push him. He released the hug and smiled.

"Gomawo noona~" he said again.

"Anything for my brother~" I said and ruffled his hair.

 

*******

 

A few days later, me and my friend were going to the mall, while Jungkook was hangout with his friends.

"Cheonsa~ya, do you want to buy this?" I asked and grabbed a shirt. She shooked her head.

"I want this! It's cute haha!" She chuckled. I just smiled and looked around. I saw a couple hoodie *maybe this will cute if I wear it with Jungkook* then I smiled and took it.

"Cheonsa~ya is this good for me?" I asked and looked at the hoodie.

"Yeah, maybe.."

"Seriously Cheonsa~ya!" I said and tapped her shoulder.

"Yeah, as long as you like it, it will be good." I chukled. We went to the cashier and bought all of this.

 

****

 

I arrived at my house. Jungkook still with his friends maybe. I laid down on my bed and took the hoodies. I have pink hoodie while Jungkook have blue. I smiled and wear it. I looked at the mirror *wow...*

DING DONG

 

I heard the bell sound and quickly ran downstairs. I opened the door and saw Jungkook with his friends. I smiled and let them to come in.

"Well, Jungyeon~ah, you got more pretty." One of Jungkook friend, Hoseok said.

"Hyung! Hajimayo!" Jungkook said and laid down on the couch. I chuckled.

"What do you want to drink, guys?" I asked.

"Water please!" Namjoon said.

"Yeah me too!" Jimin and Taehyung said at the same time.

"I don't want to drink." Yoongi and Jin said. I looked at Hoseok and he looked back.

"I know, I'm handsome, don't look at me on that way. I don't want to drink." I sniffed and walked to the kitchen.

 

I back and gave them the drinks. They thanked me. I went upstairs to my room. I laid down on my bed and suddenly the door opened. I got up and saw Jungkook came in. "Noona, did you make some foods for dinner."

"Ne~ It's in the fridge!" I rolled around.

"Noona waeyo?" He asked and sat on the bed.

"Gwaenchana.. I'm just tired." I got up and sat beside him.

"Kajja~ Let's eat~" He said and pulled my arm. I followed him.

 

All of us were gathered. I sat between Jungkook and Hoseok. Hoseok kept embraced me.

"Hoseok~ah, please stop. I'm not enjoying myself." I said. He chukled and the others followed him.

"What's so funny?" I asked coldly.

"Hoseok like you a lot." Jin oppa said. *what the..*

"I'm not even like him. I don't want make some relationship." I said. Thay all glared at me. "What?"

"You'll enjoy it!" Yoongi said. I rolled my eyes and continue eating.

 

****

After an hour, Jungkook's friends left.

"Heuu... Finally!" I said. I laid down on the couch, Jungkook too.

"Woah noona~ Hoseok hyung has a crush on you!" I glared at him. He just chuckled. *aish..*

"Don't tease me Jungkook~ah! I'm not in mood." I said

"Noona! Just call Hoseok hyung! So he can make you feel better!" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook~ah!" I looked at him

"Ne?" He looked back

"Hajimayo jebal..."

"Andwaeyo!!" He chukled. I walked to him and punched his arm.

"Aish! Appo!!"

"That's your punishment!" I walked upstairs. "Ah! Jungkook~ah I bought this for you!" I grabbed the hoodie and gave it to him.

"Woah~ wait, is the same as you?" I nodded and smiled. "Noona, we're not couple!"

"Couple Hoodie didn't meant that we are couple, Jungkook~ah" He just nodded and wear it. He looked at himself in the mirror. I chuckled and walked near him. "You like it?"

"Of course, I like all the thing that you gave to me." He hugged me and I hugged back. "Gomawo noona."

"Ne~" I released the arms and patted his forehead. He shocked and I laughed at his reaction. "Aigoo Jungkook~ah! Your face hahahaha!"

"Noona hajimayo!" I still laughed and sat on the couch. "I'll call Hoseok hyung!!" He said and grabbed my phone.

"No! No! No! I stop! Done!" I said and took my phone back. I looked at my phone for awhile and suddenly he pecked my cheeks. I looked at him who smiled. I smiled back and went upstairs. "I'm going to sleep~ See you tomorrow!"

"Eung.. Noona my friends wants you to go with us tomorrow." He said.

"Where?" I still walked and stopped infront of the door of my room.

"Bowling Alley." He said.

"Arrasseo, I'm going with you. Now I want to sleep. Bye"

"Ne~" I went into my room and laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes and sleep.

 

-Jungkook Pov-

I looked myself in the mirror. Hoodie that Jungyeon noona's gave was cool. I walked to the kitchen to drank some water. After that I went to my room, but before that, I went to my noona's room, make sure that she was already sleept. I opened the door and looked at her who already sleep with peaceful face (?) I chuckled a bit. I closed the door and walked to my room. I sleep without took off the hoodie.

 



 

First Chapter is done! Sorry if there's any mistake or something. I just hope that you can enjoy it~

Thanks For Comment and Subscribe!