-3-

Can I Protect You, Noona?

-Author Pov-

Jungkook woke up and saw Jungyeon was sit on his bed. He surprised when he saw her. "I'm already wake up.." he said and rolled around. You chuckled a bit and shook his body slowly.

"Jungkook~ah, ireona~" you said with a sleepy tone. He sat up slowly and looked at you. You smiled and stood up. You gave him a sign like come-on-wake-up. He just nodded and walked to the bathroom. You walked to the kitchen and made a breakfast for both of you. After you finished, you ate breakfast firstly. Jungkook came out from his room and joined you to eat breakfast. There was a silence moment, until you broke the silence, "Jungkook~ah, should I accept him?" you asked.

"Just follow your heart.." he said. You just nodded. After finished, both of you walked to the school.

As you arrived, you went to your class and Jungkook went to his class. As you sat down, someone hit your table loudly. You looked up and saw Jinhyo. She smirked, "I heard that Hoseok was asked you to be his girlfriend?" she said. You clear you throat and said, "Yeah, so.. what?" you asked without looking at her.

She hit the table again, it makes you looked at her. "Don't mess around with me, Jeon Jungyeon." you stood up and said, "You're the one that messing around with me!" you bumped her and walked out. You went to Hoseok's class and walked to him. You saw Namjoon, Jimin, and Taehyung were there. "Come with me.." you said and pulled Hoseok's wrist. The others were smirked at you but you just ignored it.

"I don't if I can accept you." you said and looked down. "Why..?" he asked sadly. You bravely looked up and saw his eyes. "I'm going into trouble.." you said miserably. "I'm going to protect you, no matter what." he said and patted your shoulder. You just smiled. *that word.. Jungkook was the one to say that word...*

"So.. What's your answer?" he asked and smiled. You smiled and nodded. He hugged all of the sudden. You hugged him back. Both of you didn't know that someone is watching over you.

You walked back to your class. You didn't saw Jinhyo around the class. You felt happy and continued study.

After school, you put your stuff on the bag and walked out from the school. You felt that someone was following you. You stopped and looked back. You saw... Jungkook's stood there. He smiled at you but you continue walking. "Noona!" he said and walked beside you.

"Wae?" you asked and not looking at him. "I heard that you accept Hoseok hyung.." he said with a giggle. You tried not to smile or chuckle, but your heart beating fast. You kept ignoring him until you reach your house.

You ran to your room and closed the door. You sat on the chair and laid down your head. After a few minutes, you were fast asleep.

Jungkook still in his room, listening music and searched something on the internet with his iPhone. Suddenly there's a new message on his phone. He opened it and saw Hoseok's number. It says, "Jungkook~ah, did Jungyeon was home?" Jungkook replied, "Ne~ waeyo?"

A few second, Hoseok answered, "Arrasseo, but she didn't pick up the phone" Jungkook walked out and went to your room. He opened the door and saw you sleeping on the chair. He walked closer to you and saw your tired face. He chukled and grabbed your phone that you put on the table. He looked at the message that Hoseok send to you.

"Jungyeon~ah, do you have plan to go tomorrow?" he gasped and put back your phone. He slowly woke you up. You didn't move. "Noona~" he said slowly. But you still didn't wake up. He gave up and back to his room. When he was about to enter his room, someone was coming. He walked to the door and opened it. "Woah, hyung!" Jungkook said surprisedly. Hoseok smiled and walked in. Jungkook closed the door and went to your room. "Noona! Wake up! Hoseok hyung is here!!" he said and shook you body. You opened your eyes slowly and stretched your hand.

You walked to the living room and saw Hoseok there. He looked at you and smiled. You didn't smile back because you're still not in the earth. You sat next to him and laid down your head on his shoulder. "Hyung, what do you want to drink?" Jungkook asked. He looked at your sleeping position. But he looked back at Hoseok. "No thanks.." he said. Jungkook only nodded and walked back to his room. He laid down on his bed. He kept remind you. Worried. He worried that Hoseok will hurt you or something. But he just accept the fact as your brother.

You opened your eyes and realized that you were sleeping beside Hoseok. You sat up straightly and looked at him who was smiling at you. "Since when you were here?" you asked. He chuckled and said, "10 Minutes..?" you just nodded. "What are we going to do?" he asked. You stood up and looked at him. "I don't know.. Watch movie?" you asked. He nodded. You walked to the kitchen to grabbed a water for Hoseok.

You and Hoseok were watching movie while Jungkook was playing with his phone. Jungkook stopped the game and walked out. He saw you was holding Hoseok arm. You and Hoseok were watching horror movie. Jungkook chuckled when he saw you, you realize it and gave him a glare. He didn't afraid but sticking out his tongue. Jungkook walked to the kitchen to grabbed a water. It was silent. Jungkook drank the water. Suddenly, you screamed and made Jungkook's glass fell down. The glass broke into pieces. You heard the sound of broken glass. You ran to the kitchen and saw Jungkook was picking up the broken glass. "Jungkook~ah.."

"It's okay, noona.. Just continue watching with Hoseok hyung.." he said not looking at you. You walked back to the watch movie with Hoseok. "What happened with Jungkook?" he asked. "He broke the glass. Maybe because I screamed too loud that makes him surprised." you felt bad at Jungkook.

Jungkook was picking up the broken glass. Suddenly, the shards of the glass stuck on his finger. His blood came out from his finger. He tried to release it and luckily he did it. He didn't stop to clean the broken glass until it finished and salve the wound. He quietly walked to his room and closed the door. He searched a medicine to health it. After it he laid down on his bed.

You and Hoseok were finished watching the movie. Hoseok walked out and before he went, he gave you a pecked on the cheek and it did makes you blush. You said goodbye to him and walked in. You went to the kitchen and saw a blood on the floor. You got panic and quickly went to Jungkook's room. "Jungkook~ah, you okay?" you asked worriedly. He still laid down and hid the wound. "I'm okay, noona." he said.

"Don't lie, Jeon Jungkook! I saw a blood on the floor! You're bleeding?" you said and walked closer to him. He sat up and looked at you. He smiled at you, "Noona, it's just a little wound. Don't worry that much.." he said. You just nodded. "I'm sleepy, noona~" he said and laid down again. "Just go to sleep babo!" you said with a chuckled. He just sniffed. You went back to your room. You laid down and closed your eyes.

In your dream...

You and Hoseok were going out to some place. Hoseok closed your eyes with his hand. When he opened your eyes, you saw a beautiful view. Your eyes brightened, "Woah, Hoseok~ah!" you said and looked at him. He smiled and walked near to you. He back hugged you. You jumped a bit. After a few hour, you went home. On the way your house, you saw Jungkook with his friend. You stopped your step and looked at him. You smiled and suddenly someone pushed you. You looked at someone who pushed it was Hoseok. He was about ran to you but it was too late. His body was hit by the car. "ANDWAE!!!!!"

 



 

The third chapter~~

How was it??? ^^ hope you like it!!

Please leave a comment and subscribe!!

Thanks a lot!! ^^