Chapter 1

Whatever, You're Still You The One That I Love

 

 
 
 
 
The day after tomorrow is the day that you have to moved the other school. Your uncle told you to change to the new dorm because your old dorm is a bit far from your old dorm. At first you didn't agree it but then he started to talk about the pictures make you speechless. Everything you have to do as what he said. And also you have to change yourself to be a good student no fight anymore. Hard thing ever~
 
"Samchon ahh~ do I have to do all what you said??" You grumbled at him on phone.
 
"Yeah!! Or then I'll ..."
 
"Ok ok I knew it." You cut him off. Make him chuckle.
 
"Haha! That's my girl."
 
"So if I can't do it, what will happen??"
 
"Nothing will happen. That school is the most peaceful ever. I choose it really hard, you know?" He praise it again yeah again. You saw him talked and giggled with the principle of that school, the old beautiful lady. He might be falling in love with her. You just laugh after thinking about how childish you uncle were.
 
"What's so funny??"
 
"Oh no nothing." You stop laughing. Then make a serious sound. "Seriously that the school are suitable for me?? And if there're my enemy there, they might kill me if they knew I don't have any members there."
 
"I told you already about it, you must change your appearance and your personality. I saw many nerd there."
 
"Are you saying that you want me to become a nerd??" *shock*
 
"Yeah!! You might look like different people if you change into a nerd. I knew it's hard for you but it'll keep you save. Have you told me that you want to be a designer? You will have to a lot of time to study there. All the thing will go smoothly. Trust me you'll become a famous designer like your dream, honey."
 
As you thought it twice, it's also a good idea. Because you will have more time to study as your uncle said. 
 
"Cherry shii!!! Stop talking phone and come here now help us to prepare thing." HyunA shout from the kitchen. The three members are busying prepare thing in your new dorm.
 
"Ok I'll go now. Samchon ahh~ I have to go now, and the one you said I'll think about it, I'll call you, later." First you talk to HyunA then your uncle.
 
"Ok bye bye Sweetheart." *hang up*
 
You have really close relationship to your uncle after your Parents. He always took care of you when your parents not in country. He's just like your second dad.
 
 
You helped the girls after everything finished you told them all what you said to your uncle.
 
"Are you saying that you'll change yourself to be a nerd. Oh my god I can't imagine it." Fany said as she and other members laugh.
 
"Stop it." They stopped 
 
"I think it's a good idea right!??" Yuri pretend like to agree but try not to laugh
 
"Yeah you will be save from them, hmmm I'll be missing you so much." HyunA said and come to hug you.
 
"Me too." HyunA just like a kid but you love her the most.
 
"We'll visit you when we free ok!?? We should meet often if we can." Fany said
 
"Yeah we will." You smile
 
"Let sleep here tonight then^^ and yeah we have to go shopping for you tomorrow right?? Change yourself to be a nerd xD " Yuri said as she laugh again.
 
"Yeah most of your cloth are way too y and you don't have any sneaker but high heel." HyunA said and look at the closet and the shelve that putting the shoes.
 
"Ok I agree." 
 
After that 4 of you play some game together, then take a shower and go to sleep.
 
 
-------------------------------------
 
 
The day came you become a real nerd with a round spectacular on your sharp beautiful nose. It's cover nearly half of your face, with no make up. Three of your friends laugh so hard after saw you change into a nerd. You also laugh after watching yourself in the mirror. You wore a long skirt and big shirt. Your beautiful long brown wavy hair of you that is normally put it down, this time you twist it together just like a normal nerd girl. You also wore a big backpack even though there's nothing just only a few book and your favorite novel book in it. Your uncle did everything for you, you mean everything include your clothe your stylist, your books, and your car he took it away, he said a nerd doesn't drive car. 'What a stupid think', you thought.
 
Today your three girlfriends sent you school. When you arrive  the front gate, that beautiful old lady was waiting for you there as she knew it already. She might close to your uncle. She took you everywhere in the school and introduce the place for you. That school was a bit bigger than your old school and the decoration also more beautiful. Everyone looked at you but don't care cause you're just a nerd. Then you realize that there isn't many nerd just a few. Your uncle lied to you. You stop thinking about it and listened to that beautiful old lady, she's really kind.
 
"Err...." You want to said something but you don't know what to call her.
 
"You can call me Ms. Jang. Everyone here call me like this." She smiled at you.
 
"Ms. Jang Where's my class?? For design something??" You asked
 
"Oh yeah we're going there."
 
As you arrived the design building, it looks so beautiful even the building the room the furniture, it looks so modern. You should have came here earlier if you're not in the gang. You thought. 
 
"Wow!!!" 
 
"Do you like it!??"
 
"Yes." You smile politely at her.
 
"So it's the last. Emmm here is the map if you're not remember anything and also can call me if you need something." She gave the map and smile at you.
 
"Thank you, Ms. Jang you're very kind." 
 
What you said make her chuckle. "HehexD thank you, your uncle told me to take care of you so I have to.^^" 
 
 
Then she took you to the class and introduce you to your classmate. You didn't see the teacher maybe it's early in the morning that's why she's not yet come.
 
"Class!! Here is your new classmate, she's going to study here with all of you. Cherry shii!!! Plz introduce yourself." Ms. Jang said and everyone looked at you.
 
"Anyeonghasaeyo, cheo neun Kim Cherry ibnida. Plz take care of me." You bow and smile brightly as you never smile like this before because you have to change your personality that's why.
 
"Cherry shii! Plz go to sit anywhere you like"
 
"Nae~" You found a place that's next to the window at the back sit. And no one sit next to you. Everyone in class wonder because most of the nerd always sit at the front side.
After a minute a girl look like Tom boy came into the class.
 
"Hello~ that's my place " she poke your shoulder.
 
"Oh I'm sorry I don't know." You said and was going to change place but she stopped you.
 
"It's ok, I can sit here." She sat next to you. You smile brightly at her.
"Are you new student?" She asked
"I'm Amber. Nice to meet you." She put her left hand to you.
 
"Yeah, I'm Cherry. Nice to meet you, too." You're so happy to have someone to talk to here, you thought no one will talk to a nerd like you.then you put your beautiful slim hand to shake hand with her.
 
Amber - *weird face* 
 
"What's wrong??" You asked, then you realize that you not yet erase your red long nail color. "Opps sorry it might be my sister did it last night hehexD " You nervously excuse her.
 
"Ohh~ ^^"
 
"I'm so stupid, how could I forget about this." *low voice*
 
"What!!??"
 
"Oh no nothing hehe^^" *nervous smile*
 
" So... Let's be friend since you're sitting next to me, no one sit here before^^"
 
You think you weird but though this girl is more weird than you. Normal girl like her want to be friend with a nerd? How come? Does she just joking and last bullied you? But look at how she act, she's exactly innocent. No need to think anymore.
 
"Nae~^^"
 
After that you and her talk about your own and how did you change to this school. You told her that you just want to study the design cuz you think here is a good school. You didn't tell her that you've ever be a Leader of the gang. She also not talk about all those thing just normal thing. She said she's just changed here last year.
 
After a while you notice that everyone was only look at you and her but then after Amber give a look to them, they just turn their way or act like nothing happen. That's a bit weird~.
 
"HehexD oh the teacher is coming." You told her as u see the teacher come in.
 
"Oh nae~ ^^" she looked at the board
 
 
~After class~
 
"Cherry shii!! Wanna go have lunch with me." She smile at you.
 
"Nae~" *smile back*
 
 
~In the Cafeteria~
 
A group of girls called Amber
 
"Leader!! Why are you coming with that ugly nerd??" Suddenly the girl shut up after seeing sth in Amber's eye. ~wtf is she calling me that in front of her~
"Oh I mean why are you coming with this girl, Amber!??" 
 
You - ~she use that look?? Who is she?? Why's that girl calling her Leader?~
 
Amber - It's none of your business.
 
The girl - M-mianhe *bow her head*
 
You - ~Wahhh those girls seem really scared of Amber. Who is she for real?? Is she a leader of a gang like me??~ *fake scared laugh*
 
Amber - Cherry shii~ let's buy something to eat *smile at you*
 
You - ~like a different person~ Nae~ *smile back*
 
She suddenly hold your hand and pull you to the food court. You heard some noise from the far but you didn't care about that because you're ally hungry right now.
You and Amber bought burger and juice. You and her went back to find a place to sit, suddenly you bump with a tall guy. All your food is all over his shirt.
 
You - *shock* O[]O
 
Him - =_=**
 
 
------------------------------------
 
 
[A/N] I'm sorry that I suddenly changed how to write=.=
And there's not yet have an actor yet, I'm really sorry about that :(((
Plz leave a Cmt if you think it's not good, I'll improve for the next chapter ^^