Chapter 2

Whatever, You're Still You The One That I Love

 

***I thing it's too much lack, I'll get improve in other chapter kekekexD

 

 
You - O[]O 
 
If it is the regular you, you might be just stand and look him cooly but this was taught by your young teacher, HyunA. (She's the real actress) How to become a real nerd over day and night before you came to this school.
 
Him - =_=** 
 
Amber - O.o 
 
There a few boy standing behind him make *no feeling* expression face. 
You're not really notice their face but You just know they are all really really handsome. 
Many girls that followed them become really noisy after got shock. They look so famous here. Everyone looked at you and him. All those girls give you a death glare. You pretend to look at the ground.
 
You - I-I'm so sorry *hurriedly took out the handkerchief and wipe the sauce on his shirt*
 
Him - *took the handkerchief from you, wipe the sauce by himself and throw it to the bin* how dare you bump into me huh?? Stupid girl. *said cooly*
 
You - ~ stupid girl?? No one called me that before ~ *confuse to look at him with burn face but then try to hide it by look at the ground* ~ I just want a peaceful life so plz leave me alone~
 
Him - *notice that* *smirk* angry huh!?? *put his hand under your chin turn to his* look at me.
 
Look into his sharp eye make your heart trumbling a little bit but try act cool , his face just an inch between you.
 
You - ~His face... His eyes with those eyebags WTF!! Why is it look so cool? His sharpen nose nearly poke my eyes.~ No!! *close your eyes* ~WTF do I have to act scared of him right??~
 
Amber - Tao! Let her go. She didn't know anything. (Said after a long shock)
 
Tao - She's your friend??
 
Amber - Yeah She's my friend. So let her go.
 
Tao - This ugly stupid nerd is your friend?? How?? *smirk*
 
You - Ugly?? Stupid?? Nerd!?? *you mumble angrily* Do you dare to talk it again I'll... 
 
Tao - *looked at you* What?? What do you want to do to me?? You're just an ugly stupid nerd. What can you.... 
 
You - that's it!!!! * you hit his hand from your chin, step on his feet and kick his little one hard * ~My anger is limited you stupid boy~ *smirk and then run up to the rooftop of the school*
 
Amber - Wow She's awesome.
 
Others behind Tao give a surprise look - Wow!!!
 
Tao - *groan in pain on the ground*
 
Kris - (just coming) what happen?? *look at the gang and yell at them* Hey don't just staring, help him up *They come and help Tao up*
 
Amber - My friend kick his ball *she said as she pointed to Tao's*
 
Tao - That stupid girl... I'll kill her. *still in pain*
 
Amber - Don't you dare kill her then I'll kill you, ok I gotta go to find her bye Kris
*She ran to the way you've run to*
 
~Amber's part~
 
I'm got up late this morning. After I came to the class I saw a girl with a big round spectacular. Most with that is a nerd right?? But she's a bit weird, a nerd that sit at the back side near the window, it's like she just pretend to do something but don't know what to do and don't realize it. She's even color her nail and also she didn't realize, and that I found it cute. She smile brightly at me. The most beautiful smile ever. I've talked to her. Everyone gave us a weird glare to us, why?? Yeah it's weird that a leader of gangster like me talk to a nerd. I didn't tell her that I'm a gangster I afraid that I'd scared her away. I've changed to this school one year ago with Kris, my only best friend. First time I got abused from the student, because I'm not Korean, that was too much and I can't stand anymore so I have to fight back. I'm become worst and worst so I create a gang, everyone scared of me. I've fought with others so many times no matter they don't scare me. *smirk* 
 
Then in the food court I'm nearly caught because of the members of my gang called but I've solve everything, so she didn't know. 
 
After we bought food to eat. She, Cherry shii hit Tao, how cool. I never thought to hit him that because I'm so scared to look into his eyes but she, Cherry shii look right into his eyes and seem like don't even shiver. She's dare to kick his ball hahaxD this made me laugh so hard (in my stomach). She's really something. She has more thing that I have to find out about. I'm really interested with her.
 
~End Amber's part~
 
~Tao's part~
 
Kris - Hey go first, I have to go to the bathroom a minute.
 
I left Kris and walked toward the food court with Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Luhan and Sehun. Sehun is our new member. Many girls followed us, I'm really bored with those girls, it's too noisy that's make my brain hurt. Then suddenly a nerd girl bump into me. I was just 'WTF' all the sauce are all over my uniform. That girl said sorry to me but I don't care. Her expression was a bit confuse to me first she make like normal nerd do and a bit like a super cool girl do. Seem like she confuse then she changed it. I said "She's a stupid, ugly nerd" just that it's not really hurt right!?? (Hehe don't look at me with that look so that I'll wushu you xD) She's not that ugly but I just want to so I said it again, then she suddenly step on my foot and kicked my ball. WTF it's pain as hell. If I can't have children then she'll die. Amber seems she like that girl very much. Whatever I'll take the revenge back from her last time.
 
~End Tao's part~
 
 
~On the rooftop~
 
"How can I do this?? This is the first day my school. Oh my god, everything will reveal and I'll die." *you kicked the small rocks there*
 
"What will reveal Cherry shii??" Suddenly Amber was beside you and started walking toward you.
 
"Oh oh~ Nothing..." *a bit shock*
 
"You have sth hide to me??" *put her face down to you*
 
"Err... Oh I have something to do now." You changed the topic and get away from her and left the rooftop.
 
"You lied me Cherry shii. I knew you hide something and I'll find out for it soon." *smirk*
 
 
---------------------------------------------
 
 
"WTF!!!! I'm nearly got caught by her."
 
You talking to yourself while walking to your class. You walking through the garden beside the school building, But then you saw that tall guy again he's talking to guys with golden hair that is a bit taller than him. You hid yourself behind the a tall bush as he was looking at your way. You try to moved by not want him to see you, but suddenly step on a stick make you fall down hard. 
 
"Arrrggee!!!!"
 
 
~Tao's part~
 
"Wow I really want to see that nerd. How dare she kicked your ball??"  
 
I was in the garden talking to Kris, the rest are all going to class. He laughing so hard after knowing there's a nerd kick my ... WTH. 
I was just giving him a death glare. But he just don't care. He's my only BFF. He's just becoming back from Vancouver last year with a Tom boy, Amber. She's his BFF there. Though I'm not really like her much, because she's always teased me. 
 
After a while I got a feeling that someone was looking at us from the place near the bush so I look at that place.
 
"What are you looking for??" He asked after seeing me not listen to him but scan something near that big tall bush.
 
"Nothing" I answered after I didn't see anything there.
 
"Arrrggee!!!!" Suddenly I heard the noise beside the bush.
 
~End Tao's part~
 
 
"WTF!!!" You said in low voice with pain, you rubbing your leg that is changing into red color.
 
Then you heard something walking beside you. (I'm gonna die because of my clumsiness.) you thought as you close your eyes hard.
 
"Yahhh!!!! Why are you stalking us?? I knew that I'm handsome but you don't have to..." He suddenly stop when you turned your head to look at him then he notice something from you.
 
"You..." His eye widen. "That ugly nerd!!! " he shouted. 
 
"Is it her??" Kris said after a long silence. He's looking at you, he make a bit wonder look on you but then become normal as he is and look other way.
 
You stared at him and trying stand up and was about run away with your pain angle. But then he grabbed your wrist.
 
"Hey hey, where are you going? Not so fast." He smirked
 
"I'm going to my class. Please let go of me." Try to get your hand away from him but not success. 
 
"You think this is the easy way to get away from me. First time you kicked on my important place and this time you stalking me. What does it mean?? Think you can run away from me??"
 
"I'm sorry I don't mean to..." You try to make a pity face. You have to bear this. You don't want to show any expression on your face but you have to for your next peaceful life.
 
"So all of this you don't mean to? So what are you trying to do?" He smirked as he recollect something and said. "Are you trying to get the interest from me??" His eye widen, you shocked 
 
"G-get t-the interested from you!??" Still don't understand how is this mean to get interested from someone~
 
"Is it??" He asked and you were trying said no but he cut you off.
 
"Oh oh but..." Give you a smirk "You're not my type, I'm sorry because you're too ugly for me." He whisper to your ear.
 
***BURN!!!!!!!! Emergency emergency someone need to call police now because you are now really want to kill the man in front of you. He broke everything what you've thought a minute ago. Once again you swing his arm away as you kicked his ball strongly. His face turn into purple color. He grab his, groan in pain on the ground, he look so pity but you don't care and smirk.
 
You approached him and you took you leg scratch him and whisper to his ear.
"You're also not enough for me to get interested from you also, jerk."
 
 Lastly give him a smirk and took your figure out of there.