Start

Whatever, You're Still You The One That I Love

 

~Trrrrrr trrrrrrr~ *phone vibrated*
 
"Yeoboseyo!" A red y lip moving as it moving the boys' heart in the cafeteria. You put your leg on the other leg nicely as you put magazine on it and try focus but it broke your mind as you heard the thing from the other line who were saying about.
 
"Your friend is in my hand, you have to come save her or she'll die." *evil laugh*
 
First you think, it's just a confused number but when look again it was HyunA's number, your best friend... that was already saved.
"Who are you!!?"
 
"Oww!!! Cherry shii! Did u forget me? Ahhh~ I'm really sad that you don't remember." She made sad sound but u still know the tone of her voice that she was burning you.
 
Just then you remember something that have happened in the past and you just got a little shock.  
(She came back)
"Damn Yoona!!!! Why the heck are you coming back?? I thought I've died already since that time." You smirk
 
"Finally you've remembered me." She smirk. "Yeah, I'm coming back. This time, I'll pay back what you did to me last time." *evil voice*
 
"Where's she?" You bit your teeth hard
 
"The place that you've attacked me." 
 
*smirk* "ok"
 
"You~ alone or ..."
 
"Don't touch her or you'll also die." You said cooly. *hang up*
You put the money on the table and walked out from the cafeteria quickly. You hop on your car and started driving it.
 
"Yuri! YunA is in danger now. Called our members and go to an old left building near the sea now" *hang up*
 
You called Yuri as you drive fast to your house and changed into casual clothes because it will make you more comfortable when you use your energy. Everyone might wonder why you're calling your members while Yoona told you that to come alone. *smirk* you're not stupid as her that last she did it (Yoona) she came alone, poor girl. You're ready and then fast to the building she ordered. 
When you arrived you saw your members nearly 15 hiding in the grass near the building because they don't want to get notice from the people in the building and also there are some girls are standing in front of the door of the building. 
 
"Did you count the people there Fany?" I walked toward them and asked 
 
"Yeah, there're three girls in the front and 4 girls walked around there." She point to them.
"Maybe there are twenty of them"
 
"Ok" I nodded
 
"Are you going alone, Leader?" One member ask
 
"Yeah, we use our old plan." I told what we'll do next and started walk toward the girls there.
 
The girls take me to Yoona that is sitting the chair like a princess. You look at her cooly.
 
"Finally, you came." *smirk*
 
"Where's she?"
 
"She's alright." *smirk* "Long time no see Cherry, You become more mature now and also beautiful." She walked close to you and her hand roll down to your face.
 
"Don't talk too much. I asked that where is she? Where is HyunA!!!!?" You yell at her.
 
*clicking her tongue* "Wow! Don't take it serious, baby! Girls take her out." 
Her members took a chair out from the other that have HyunA sitting or maybe sleeping on it and have tape on , and rope that tie around her hand and leg.
 
"What did you do on her!!?" You looked at HyunA as u shout at Yoona.
 
"Nothing! We told her to be silence but she didn't even we put the tape on . She's so annoying. Wahhhh my ear still not yet stop hurting and now you shouting at me again." She said as she rub her ear. She's burning you.
 
"Let her go. It's ours and it's not have any connection with her."
 
*smirk* "Not so fast Cherry, last time sister also being kidnaped like this and now she's just like a three years old girl."
 
"Also it's not my fault it's your fault and maybe it's Suho's fault for loving a girl like you and he ended up becoming a sleeping beauty." (Suho's your brother)
 
"No!!!"
 
*Flashback*
 
Yoona was walking on the way to her house with her new boyfriend.
 
"Jagiya!!!!" Suho called her from behind.
"We broke up, stop calling me that." She yelled at him.
"It's because of him right? That you broke up with me?" He push the boy to the ground.
"Yahhh!!! How dare you push him!!" She push him down to the road as a car driving really fast and hit him.
"You pushed him." The boy said as he running away.
Yoona:....*shock*
 
Luckily he's not dead but he becomes a sleeping beautiful. It much be miracle that he'll wake up from his dream.
 
Before that you and Yoona are really close to each other. Suho and Yoona really love each other. They've been loved each other for 2 years. But one day your lovely brother becomes quite and like a corpse that can walk. 
 
At Suho side, everyone told him that Yoona has betrayed him but he never believe it. He thought it's just a confusion, he trust Yoona too much and then after that Yoona come and ask to broke up with him. Then  he believed she has betray him. And that day come, the day that he's been pushed by her.
 
You didn't notice anything and you still didn't believe that Yoona is the one that pushed him. But the day that you found out, you swear that Yoona will pay everything to your brother Suho.
 
The day came, You kidnaped her beloved little sister that's also the same age as you and in fact she's your schoolmate. You created your group since you were 15. You called her to came alone. Yeah she's the one who taught u to be the leader of a gang. She's also the leader of a gang that time. She came alone as you told your members to execute Yoona to reduce your anger. But Yoona ran away left her sister there. In fact your arrow was only to Yoona but since she was running away so everything fall on her sister. Then you and your members left her in the building. After that day you heard that Yoona and her sister went Canada and never come back.
 
*End Flashback*
 
"And now, Why are you come back!!?" You looked in her eye just like want to eat her alive.
 
"I have to take the revenge back from you. She can't becoming back normal." She's a little sob.
 
"And so my brother!!!!" You yelled 
 
*smirk* "No need to talk much. Girls!!!" Maybe ten girls was behind you.
 
"Get her!!!" She said as a girl or maybe gay because she's way much more bigger than you, come and catch your both hand. But you turn over and kick her hard in her stomach as you took a big rock on the ground and throw it to the glass window make it break. The girls running to you hit you on your head with a stick make you fall down and they started to kick you. You evade from their leg and catch a stick near your hand. You hit the leg of the girl and is coming to you face, make her fall and you trying to stand up and fight with them just like a movie.
As you started to use all your energy, your gangs coming and started to fighting them. However your gangs is less than them but their fight do not simple as normal girls, so just this amount people they make it easily. You turned to looked at Yoona while she's in shock just like she didn't know what to do. Some of your members run to save HyunA. You walked toward Yoona and kicked her hard make her groan in pain on the ground. You sitting down next to her and clicking your tongue.
 
"A kid like me are not always as stupid as you, Yoona unnie~ " *smirk*
 
Your members came and take care of Yoona. Suddenly a members run to you and tell of you to escape because there are police coming.
 
You looked at Yoona. "You're lucky." Turn to gangs. "Gangs let's go hurry up." 
You and your gangs run as you left Yoona that is fainted and her gangs there. You guys left before the police came. 
 
You said thank and good bye to your gangs, they said nothing but smile at you. Yuri drove you, Fany and HyunA to the dorm. 
 
 
-----------------------------
 
 
At the dorm.
 
"You're too careless YunA. It's your luck that you're ok" you said as you lay your body down on the couch. "Ahhhh~ I'm so tired" You never said that you're hurt or pain.
 
Four of you live in the same dorm. HyunA is your childhood friend. And you both met Fany and Yuri when you were in grade 3. All your parents knew it and left four of you live together in this dorm since last year that they have to go abroad for their business. Sometimes you visit Suho in the hospital that own by your uncle, your parents and HyunA's parents. And now it was looked after by your uncle that he has the least part and he's the one that take care of Suho. You rarely go to the hospital to see him and that time must be you're very sad or stress.
 
"I'm so sorry. Let me take care of your wound." You've got the most injured in your gangs. You didn't get any on your face because you know how to protect it and it's the most important part of you. You've got one on your head and the blood is all over your left cheek side, and some injured on your body. In fact you should go to the hospital but everyone know that you hate hospital or the smell, the color of it the most. 
 
"Let's not go to school tmr. You look so pale. And you need to get some rest. " Fany said after a long silence.
 
"No! I'm fine." You said as your eyes close and HyunA is putting some medicine on your wound.
 
"But..." You opened your eyes and look at her cooly as she shut up .
 
"Ok Leader Ok!!!" She never called you leader accept she's angry or like this condition she can't resist you. She go back to her room. Yuri followed her.
 
HyunA looked at you. "She's just worry about you."
 
You said nothing just sign then she finished and you went back to your room took a shower and slept.
 
 
-----------------------------
 
 
(In the morning, you drown your car to school, have a bandage on your head.)
In your class
 
A teacher walked in and called you.
"Cherry shii!"
 
"Yes Madam."
 
"The principle want to meet you now."
 
"Nae~ " You wonder why he called you now, it's early in the morning because most of the time he called you after class. He used to asked u about your study and something that you need etc. Yeah you're smart student and you rank 1st in your study. You also have fan club at school as every boys called you PERFECT!!! HyunA, Yuri and Fanny also have fan club at school.
 
"Mr. Kim why are you calling me now?? I have class this morning." You said as you standing in front of his desk. You called him Mr.Kim, also everyone called him like this.
 
"You don't have to come to this school anymore." He said as he didn't look at you.
 
"What!!!???" You shocked but trying to act cool again. "But wae!!??"
 
"Just look at this." He threw a brown pack of sth on the desk.
 
You took it and watch it. It's all your photo that is fighting with others. There're one of the photo that you holding the hair of her and you make an ugly evil smile. You thought to yourself 'waaa~ this one is so awesome' after you finish watching it, you put it in the same place.
 
"Samchon(uncle)!!!! Why are you do this??" You yelled at him.
 
"I'm sorry. Your parents told me to took care of you when they aren't here. I don't want to lost this school, I have to do this. You have to change school or I send them these picture to your parents and you move to Canada to live with them." He said and look at another way.
 
"What???"
 
"If you change I'll prepare everything for you."
 
"Samchon~ Plz give me another chance, I don't want to move anywhere."
 
"No!!! I've been keeping this secret for u along time ago. This is the only chance for you. You have to move and don't have to fight anymore, if I knew you do then everything will reveal to your parents." He said seriously
 
"But..."
 
"No but no anything else just collect your things and prepare to move to your new school in another three days." He cut off your sentence.
 
 
You knew that he also doesn't want to do it, he loves you and you knew that if your parents know that he has kept secret for you, your parents will gather all the money that he has borrowed from them back. He used all the money to make this school up. And so his business will fall down they took the money back. That's why you just have to listen all the word that he said.
 
"What happen?? Cherry shii!!" HyunA ran to you the first after you walked out from the principle's room.
 
"Nothing." You fake a smile
 
"Nothing and you make face just like seeing a ghost??" She didn't believe you.
 
"Yeah I've seen it." You just continue walking to locker as all the members follow you.
 
"Stop lying us!!! You rarely made that face and you never scare of ghost." Yuri talk seriously.
 
"Ok!! I'll move to another school next three days." You told them
 
*all got shock* "What???" All the members said.
 
"No!! Leader!! So who'll be the leader if you leave!??" One member asked
 
"Don't worry, I thought about it already. All of you don't have to worry about me" *act cool*
 
*all got sad face* "But no one can't replace you, You're Perfect for us you know leader. Everything about you is Perfect." The second member talked.
 
"Nope, She'll be your Leader." You said as you pull HyunA out. She make a face like 'WTF!!!?' "She's known as my childhood friend, I trust her the most." And u look at Yuri and Fany. "And I'm not said that I'm not trust both of you. You two will be her left and her right just like for me. I know you both can protect her and also all of you. Agree!??" You asked and look cooly at your members. They nodded. 
 
You chose her she's not as Perfect as you but though she rank 2nd after you, if you left she'll be the 1st. She's very smart but sometimes she's too careless. The gangs must know what you think that why they agree you. And they trusted you.
 
"So, let's have a good bye party!!!!" All of you cheer.
 
 
----------------------------------
 
 
[A\N] I'm sorry this Chapter is too long not even interested and important.
I'll promise that I'll do better next time^^ <3