Goodbye pain

Only mine

Chapter 2:

Jaejooong's POV:

That was it. When Jaejooong witnessed Yunho passing him by like he was air, his heart got shappered. Yunho was smiling? He walked hand in hand with that small child, that mirrored Yunho's face features and someone that must have been it's mother was there too. Yunho's wife. They looked happy. Jaejoong didn't turn. It just hurt so much. Yunho was a liar. If he could smile like this, then why had ne never done it in front of Jaejoong? Why was he having an affair? Moreover calling him a toy all the time. Jaejoong just felt worthless, helpless and diry and what hurt the most, was that he felt alone. He walked around for a while, not knowing where to go at all. What shook him up was a phone call. Yunho. He picked up but he didnt manage to exhale a single word. So Yunho did instead.

"Where are you?" That cold voice again.

Jaejoong kept silent and just sat down somewhere. He couldn't believe that he was willing to go through this.

"Listen. You will go home now."

Jaejoong didn't say a single word. Why should he? Being a toy was not what he had wanted. Never.

"Jaejoong. Go home. Now."

Jaejoong chewed on his lower lightly, which he always did when he got nervous. What now? "Your...your son. What's his name?"

Yunho seemed to not have expected that question. So he lost track and said nothing for a while "It's none of your business."

"I see..." He just whispered weakly.

"Go home."

"It was nice..At least in a way." He just couldn't take this anymore. His heart was torn apart. That man had broken it in the most cruel way he knew.

"What? Jaejoong? What do you mean?"

"I love you Yunho. I always did and will. No matter what you did to me"

"I know. Go home now Jaejoong"

"Can you just tell me one thing please?" He asked as he walked to one of the public toilett cabines and locked it. 

"What?" Yunho asked, completely emotionless.

"Do you love him?" Jaejoong sat down onto the floor after he had taken out his pocket knife and ran, no slid it along his arm calmly. The pain from the cuts was nothing compared to the pain his heart had to feel.

"Yes. I do"

Jaejoong smiled lightly, hoping for that little angel that it was true. He just decided to end the pain finally. Holding the pocket knife tightly, he cut hard through his ateries. It felt like he was standing on a wavy boat and soon he started to feel numb.

"Yunho I will miss you so much" He whispered into the phone weakly which made Yuho halt.

"Where are you going to?" His voice was different. What a nice present.

"Away..but I love you"

"Idiot."

"I know..I'm just sorry.."

Yunho didn't know what to say so he hung up madly, needing to calm down first. If he just had known what had happened.



+++in the evening+++



When the door rang Yunho began to wonder who it could be but he would have never imagined to see the police stand in front of him.

"Did something happen officer?"

"Sir. Do you know Kim Jaejoong?"

"Yes. Why?"

"He was found dead on the floor of a public toilet" 

Yunho's face turned pale immediately "You must be mistaken" This just couldn't be true.

"Kim Jaejoong. 27 years old. A designer and you were the last person that he was talking to over the phone"

When the officer showed him the cellphone, he just could stare at it. 

He felt a small hand tug on the rim of his shirt. "Appa. What is going on?"

Yunho couldn't look down. "Go to your mother for now Jaejoong" he almost whispered.

""


+++to be continued+++