Don't leave me

Only mine

Chapter 1
 

Jaejoong's POV:


Yunho was sitting there on the bad and staring at Jaejoong coldly. That cold glance that send painful shivers down his spine "I said come here Jaejoong" Those eyes. They were so empty like always. He had never seen him happy. Not even smiling and that fact hurt more than thousand scars could.

"No" Jaejoong hissed as he crossed his arms. He knew that Yunho didn't mean it. At least he hoped that he meant something to Yunho after 6 long years.

"You will come here now" Yunho demanded and Jaejoong's eyes almost filled with tears but he didn't let them go. Not this time

"I am sick of this okay? Who am I to you that you can treat me like that?"

"My toy"

Everything froze in Jaejoong's eyes because of those words. Those words. He had always heard them. He was not his boyfriend, nor his lover. No, he was Yunho's toy. Usually he just that fact up but this time it just hurt more than anything he could imagine "Come here Jaejoong. Last time I say this"

Jaejoong refused to and just kept silent. What should he do? He was Yunho's toy obviously and he was fine with it. He regretted meeting that man and letting him destroy his whole mind that easily. Yunho never told Jaejoong anything. They just had and sometimes. Just sometimes they cuddled and talked about Jaejoong. It was like a present to Jaejoong when that happened. It just happened rarely. He was so sick of that "I don't want to." He almost whispered. Then he heard the Yunho getting up and putting on his coat. Immediately, Jaejoong's heart began to race and he looked up "Where are you going?"

Yunho just spend him a mad glare as he didn't say anything and dressed up. He was about to go through the door when Jaejoong clung onto his arm and pressed his face onto it "Don't go! I am sorry! I am so sorry! Please don't go..I am sorry!"

Yunho pulled his arm away roughly and pushed him aside. Again, without to say a word. He was gone within a moment and Jaejoong's heart was broken once again. This really had happened often this year.

 

+++7 days later+++



Jaejoong tried to call Yunho again but it was useless. Yunho didn't pick up at all. Jaejoong was shaking. He needed Yunho like he needed oxegen.

A few hours passed before he decided to send him another message.
Hero:" Yunho please! I love you! Please pick up. I will never disobbey you. I swear"

He had actually given up the hope that Yunho would call him but around 4 am he did and Jaejoong breathed out hard relieved. He needed him. No matter what. The bed was so cold and empty. Even more than it usually had been. "Hello?! Yunho?"

Yunho kept silent for a while before he spoke. Low tone and no emotion behind his words. Jaejoong had even missed that! He didn't need to see Yunho happy. He just needed Yunho by his side. He was obsessed with Yunho "You are sick Jaejoong" Yunho pointed out.

Jaejoong smiled lightly "I don't care. I love you"

"I know"

"Will you come here tomorrow?" Jaejoong hoped it with all his soul.

"I can't"

"Why"

"I told you not to ask questions. Stupid toy" Yunho hissed madly which made Jaejoong swallow hard. "O-okay. Sorry.." It did hurt so much though. 6 years were a long time and Jaejoong had grown so used to that man. No matter how many guys had wanted him, he always had wanted Yunho and had never cheated on him. Never. He couldn't say Yunho didn't too since Yunho never showed him his emotions. There were some small gestures that made him love Yunho more. Like when he was sleeping and nuzzled something in his sleep or cuddled onto Jaejoong while he dreamt something nice. Or when he helped Jaejoong when something broke, since Jaejoong was so clumsy. Yunho always fixed it for him. Even though he insulted Jaejoong madly, Jaejoong was thankful for that.

"I will be there next week." Yunho muttered silently.

Jaejoong smiled and kissed the phone silently "Okay. I will wait for you. Forever" He could hear how Yunho hung up. It was okay this time. Yunho was that way and he would learn how to accept it. At least he hoped he would. One day eventually. 



+++++++to be continued++++++++