By All Means

The Right Time

A feathery touch drifts to the palm of your hand, slowly moving up your wrist to your arm and finally resting on the curve of your shoulder. You hear Luhan’s voice from a distance, and a ghost of a smile forms on your lips. Am I dreaming? You languidly stretched, pleased that Luhan is in your dream. You feel the feather coast through your collarbone then your ear, making you jerk a little because it tickles.

You hear a soft chuckle, followed by a slightly louder voice, “wake up, ____-ah…”

You flutter your eyes open, trying to clear your vision till you make out Luhan’s lying form beside you, hair rumpled from sleep.

“Oh my God, Luhan!” you exclaimed, instinctively reaching for the blanket and hiding under it. A flush crept on your cheeks as you recalled last night’s encounter…or actually, encounters. Both of you were unable to get enough of each other after the first one, only stopping because tiredness and sleep overcame you both.

While the blanket seemed like a good refuge a while ago, you realized that it gives you plain view of Luhan’s body only inches away from your own body.

You bring your head out from the blanket instantly, turning almost beet red while Luhan grinned wider.

“Good morning,” Luhan drawls softly, his fingers lightly tracing the edge of the blanket near your neck, “had a good night’s sleep?”

You nod, “uhhmmm..how about you?”

His eyes bore into yours, “okay this is cheesy but waking up next to you just about seals the deal for me.”

You smile shyly at him, your insides tingling despite the cheesiness. “Was it okay?”

He brushes his lips against yours. “You were great.” He caresses your hair, letting out a shaky breath, “You might be sore so I’ll just settle for this.” That’s when you felt the slight discomfort between your legs.

He kisses your forehead, “I’m sorry, I have to go…it’s almost morning.”

To his surprise, you kiss him deeply, making sure you graze your hand against his arousal. You pull back right away when you sense that Luhan is losing control, vaulting yourself off the bed and reaching for your robe.  

“Okay! Let me just get your clothes and—ack!” You shrieked as Luhan’s strong arms wrapped around your waist and hauled you back to bed.

He rolled a bit, until he was lying flat on the bed with you astride him. “Since you just declined my attempt to be a gentleman,” he teased, holding your hands and planting them on his chest, “why don’t you just have your wicked way with me then?”

And you proceeded to do just that.  

***

“Excuse me, ___-ah. Do you mind if I ask you something?”

You glanced sideways at the student seated next to you in the library. “Um, yeah, what is it?” You thought it’s something about the final exam tomorrow, until she shows you her tablet with a picture of you and Luhan. It was the morning when Luhan went to your dorm.

“Is this Luhan of EXO? Are you two dating?”

You speak the words that have become rote for the past two weeks, keeping a placid a demeanor as possible. “Ummm, yeah, that’s him. But we are not dating, he’s just an old friend of mine.”

The student, thank heavens, took your word for it (or at least she looks like she did, unlike the reactions of others before her). “Wow, that’s just awesome! Is it okay if he signs my album?” She asks, adding hastily, “I mean, I don’t have to meet him or anything. I can just give my copy to you and maybe hand it over to him when you guys meet again?”

“Oh, I’ll try.” You smile again, at least this won’t be as awkward a conversation as you’ve thought. “I think their schedules are really tight and graduation’s in two weeks so I’m not sure if I can return the album if ever. But I’ll try my best.”

Just your luck, your phone suddenly vibrated, with “deer” flashing on the display – meaning that it’s Luhan calling you. Putting the number under Luhan’s name (or a veiled endearment, which you cannot do or else Luhan will tease you if he finds out) is just risky on all levels.    

You excuse yourself, gathering your books and bag and sprinted out of the library.

“Hey…” You answer, walking hurriedly to your dorm to get some privacy. “Didn’t you have a performance today?”

“Hi jagi~~!” Luhan’s lively voice boomed at the other end. “We’re still in the waiting room. Sorry, I know you’re studying. Just not sure if I can call again later.”

You’re touched at Luhan’s thoughtfulness. You miss him so much, not being able to see him at all for the past two weeks because of his busy schedule. “That’s alright. I miss you, but I guess thanks for not distracting me during exams?” Your fingers gingerly touch the butterfly necklace you’re wearing, a present from Luhan a week ago. It comforts you every time you miss him.

“Hmmm…” You can already sense him smiling. “I guess I would do that…distract you…”

“Yep, so it’s better this way I guess.” You sigh. “I got one last exam, then I’m officially done.”

“So did my present work?”

“Of course it worked! I swear, you’ve been talking about this necklace and the Don’t Go reference for the past few days, okay? It worked. Good job. Best boyfriend ever.” You chided half-heartedly, laughing at how still seems to be proud of himself for thinking of this gift for his girlfriend until now.

“Huh, what do you mean? I sent you a gift right after that one. Honestly, I was also wondering why you didn’t mention it.”

“What? I didn’t receive anything—oh wait hang on,” You spot a package near your doorstep. Once you’ve closed the door behind you, you tear the wrapping off.

What’s inside the box made you teary-eyed with laughter and affection. “Luhan!!! This is awesome! Thank you!” You hold up the stress ball painted to look like a soccer ball.

Luhan’s voice showed his agitation, “What? So it just arrived today? I had it shipped days ago!”

“It’s okay! I still have one exam left, remember? So this is going to help. I’ll make it up to you.” You don’t know yet what to give him in return though. He is being so attentive despite his stressful schedule.

“Great! I’m going to use that card one of these days.” You get suspicious all of a sudden, thinking of what Luhan has up his sleeve. But you got distracted when he continued, “How are you holding up? That picture of me leaving the dorm is spreading so fast I don’t know how I can stop it.”

“Don’t worry, it’s fine. I’m dealing with it.” The hassle is just the same as before, but having Luhan in your life is just way more important to give up.

“How, ___-ah? Just tell them you’re my girlfriend. You have the right to.”

“C’mon, Luhan. Please, that can spiral to even worse than what’s happening now. This will all fade once I graduate.” Or at least, you hope so. The University is becoming too small for comfort ever since that picture went online. “And seriously, you think anyone would believe me if I told them I’m your girlfriend?”

“Damn it.” Frustration just about dripped through the phone lines. “I’m really sorry about this.”

“It’s okay Luhan. I love you. Thanks again for the gift. I’ll see you soon okay?” You don’t want to put pressure on him, but it would be great if you get to see him soon.

“Yeah, I just want to see you right now. I love you too. I’ll call again.”

***

You fling your cap into the air, along with hundreds of others as cheers reverberate through the hall. The graduation rites occurred without a hitch, and the waterworks instantly began right after. In between the hugs you give from one friend to another, you think about how long it took you to finally finish college, all the changes that happened since then, and knowing that Luhan won’t be able to see you in (probably) one of the best moments of your life.

“Hey, honey, congratulations!”

You perk up at the sight of your dad, walking towards you with your mother in tow. You hugged them both, accepting the bouquet of tulips handed to you. Minutes passed as they drag you around to pose for more pictures with your friends and with you near the stage.

Your legs were aching by the time you’re done, and people are already starting to exit the hall. “Thank you!” You fiercely hugged your parents. “Where are we celebrating?” You can’t wait to sit down and eat.

“Uhm honey,” You know without a doubt that your dad is hedging, his eyes darting back and forth. “We’ll celebrate tonight okay? Something’s come up.”

“Huh? Why—” A shriek from outside the hall interrupts you. Followed by distant screams of “oppa~~~” making you curious.

“He’s here honey,” Your mother smiles, although concern is clearly in her eyes. “Your father and I didn’t believe it at first, but Luhan was pretty persistent when he dropped by yesterday.”

Pure shock made you frozen on the spot, still trying to deduce if you heard your mother correctly. You told your parents that you have a boyfriend, holding their questions at bay with a promise of introducing him when the right time comes. You just didn’t realize that Luhan would drop the bomb ahead of you.

You went past the shock and try to piece the story together. “Wait, what do you mean? Luhan dropped by? How did he make you believe him?”

“He showed us that picture of both of you outside the dorm.” Your dad’s eyes narrowed, and you just want to find a hole to crawl into. “I swear, kids nowadays….” He throws his hands in the air. “I know my baby’s grown up, but I’m not ready for this.” You thought you see your dad almost got teary-eyed before he blinked and assumed his former stern expression.

“Anyway,” Your mother cuts in. “He’s a sweet boy. He says he loves you. Do you?”

“I do, mom. I’m sorry for making you worried.”

“Well, he’s popular so that kind of complicates things. But since you love him, there’s not really much we can say right?”

You hug your parents once again, “Thank you. I’m so lucky to have both of you with me.”

“We love you honey, so what can we do?” Your dad sighs. “Off you go then.” Your dad inclines his head towards the other end of the hall.

Luhan is standing exactly a few feet behind you, his hair combed back and dressed in sharp clothing as if he’s the one graduating. You turn back towards your parents but they already left.

“I told your parents I’ll drop you off at your place later.”

“Wait, Luhan. Why are you here?” You look around you, a sprinkling of students are still in the event hall and are starting to look curiously at both of you.

“What does it look like, ___-ah? Can’t I go to the graduation of my girlfriend?” He said that last word a little bit louder, and even without looking around you know that the other people in the hall are going on a tizzy.

“Of course you can come, Luhan, but still—” He then s a bouquet of wildflowers he’s been hiding behind his back towards you.

“I hope there’s some space for this right there.” He nods towards the couple of flowers already in your hands.

“Sure,” You gently laid the other flowers in a nearby chair, breathing in the wildflowers and loving how haphazard the arrangement is. “Thank you,” You smile behind the tears which are starting to form. “What the hell, Luhan? You really had to drop by the house and introduce yourself to my parents behind my back?”

He shrugs. “I wanted to surprise you on your big day. I knew I had to ask permission from them.”

“It wasn’t necessary that you meet me here, of all places. We can celebrate when there are not too many people around…”          

“Too late, I’m feeling reckless today.” Luhan cunningly smiles. “I already told the boys to distract most of them.”

Boys? You mean EXO?” You whip your head back towards the main entrance, where the screams a while ago originated.

Ahem. Your boyfriend is right here.”

“What?” You directly face him, amused that he’s jealous all of a sudden. “I was wondering if Chanyeol OPPA is there too.”

He hisses, “stop it.”

You both laugh a few beats later. To your surprise, he takes your hand and pulls your closer. Your heart starts hammering against your chest as he gathers you into his arms and kisses you on your forehead. “Congratulations, I’m proud of you.”     

You close your eyes, blocking out the flashes from cameras you can surmise from both your sides. You look up at him, trying to not mind the intrusion. He is also looking at you intently, as if luring you under an imaginary bubble he set up to keep the chaos at bay.

“Luhan…people are taking a lot of pictures.” You’re still holding his gaze, your paranoia slowly easing away as he continues to hold your hand. “This is crazy, there’s no way we can escape this now—”

“Who says we want to escape it?” He smirks, lifting an eyebrow. “Deep end remember?” He grins when you nod in response. You feel his hands cup the nape of your neck. “Well then, let’s make those pictures worth it.”

You laugh as you link your arms behind his neck, meeting him halfway for a kiss that’s guaranteed to cause a stir.

***

“Ugh, Luhan. I never would have guessed that you’re the first to break the mold.”

Luhan beams at Kris, eyes shining. “Thank you duizhang, you’re the best.”

“Dammit Luhan! Stop that cutesy deer look. Save that for them.” Kris inclines his head towards the closed office door of one of the senior SM executives. Their manager has already been there for 30 minutes doing damage control. “You’re quite the exhibitionist, Luhan. I thought you’re going to just get her and look for a private place to talk, not kiss her in plain view of the entire Korean peninsula.”

“I got carried away…c’mon, it’s going to be all right. There are already a lot of sunbaes who have announced their relationships. Why should I be any different?”

“Because—” Suho clamps his hand on Luhan’s shoulder, “YOU’RE the ulzzang, Luhan. You’re one of the faces, if not THE face of EXO.”

Luhan huffs, “Please, I’m not THE face. Anyone in the group can do that, this won’t make a difference. The wolf concept was years ago, I doubt they’ll use me again.”

The door opens and their manager steps out, a grim look on his face. “Luhan, consider yourself very lucky.” Hope bloomed in Luhan’s chest. “Since you’ve been working hard and behaving most of the time,” he slides a meaningful look at the rest of the members, who are all sporting innocent faces all of a sudden, “the team decided to make a statement and come clean with your relationship.”

Luhan was stunned amidst the cheers and pats on the back from the rest of the members. “Thank you, hyung. I don’t know what to say…”

Their manager purses his lips. “I guess it can’t be helped, if this was years ago it would be different I tell you. But you’re grown up now, unlike some of this crazy bunch.” He sighs with a tinge of affection. “But please, no more grand gestures. Don’t make your girlfriend suffer from the backlash that may happen. We’re going to add in the statement that she’s a non-celebrity and to respect her privacy, if that’ll help.”

Gratitude shone in Luhan’s eyes. “Thank you hyung, it really means a lot to me.”

His manager clucks his tongue. “There you go again with that cutesy deer look.” He shakes his head. “Luhan, just don’t go overboard with the skinship and stuff. The other boys might make you their hero and start announcing relationships left and right. Just don’t make me want to hang myself.”

***

One year later

A shout from the other end of your busy office catches your attention. “Hey, ___-ah, it’s Luhan-sshi on line one.”     

“Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!”

You slightly cringe at the teasing from your co-workers. Seriously, this is a major newspaper and you expected that everyone’s going to be all professional and uptight. But you figured that if your love life is enough entertainment to make them loosen up and deal with all the stress, then by all means you can coast through the teasing and ribbing. Seems like Luhan doesn’t mind it one bit if he keeps calling the trunkline instead of your mobile.

You pause from rapidly typing the article that you have to submit in an hour, figuring you have plenty of time to finish. “All right you guys, break’s over!” You announce in a raised voice, laughing over the expectant looks from the desks near you.

You swivel your chair to reach for the office phone. “Hi! Why do you keep calling through the trunkline?”

A deep laugh echoed through the receiver. “Because! I need to chat with the receptionist once in a while. She IS a big fan you know. Who do you think is my partner in crime when I sneak in those gifts on your table?”

You laugh in return. “Please Luhan, you’re going to make her wrap her dreams around you or something. Hmmm, maybe I’ll just tell her your annoying habits. That might make her see the light.”

“Nooooo, don’t do it! My anti-fans are growing by the minute!” Luhan gasps in fake mockery.

“You liar, you’re still popular. That’s already rare in idol years.”

“Ugh, yeah, I feel so old seeing the new crop of bands every year backstage.” Deep inside you know he doesn’t mind that at all.

“Listen,” his tone became grave all of a sudden. “We’re all flying out on Friday for a photoshoot…it’s in England, ___-ah. We have some free time for a day or two after. Can you come with me?”

“Um, I’m not sure, Luhan.” You glance at your work calendar, knowing you have to do some grovelling to your editor.

“Please, ___-ah. Remember that I’m going to use that you-owe-me card? I’m going to do that now.”

You groan. “Luhan, that was a year ago. Don’t tell me my efforts didn’t make you happy and you didn’t boast about it to your friends.” You’re still embarrassed until now on all the events you did for him. Despite that, Luhan is like a courting event master now. You’ve been a couple for more than a year but he manages to still surprise you with his antics. Not that you’re complaining.

“Okay, you got me there.” He sighs. “That’s okay, I know it’s a bit of wishful thinking on my part, not giving you a heads up sooner. The sports desk is undermanned as it is.”

You are suddenly contrite, scribbling some notes in your pad. “I’m sorry, Luhan. I love you. See you tonight?”

“Yeah, we have rehearsals but I can meet you afterwards. Got to go. I love you too.”

You hang up the phone, immediately facing your monitor again, typing quickly to finish your article. Thankfully it’s an article about the recent soccer match, so the words come out more naturally compared to other games you have covered being a junior reporter under the sports section of a popular newspaper. Your article should be stellar when you submit it to your editor given what you plan to do afterwards. Finally, you click on the print button with 10 minutes to spare before deadline. Your eyes drift to your notepad, reading what you wrote earlier, psyching yourself on what to do next.

Grovel. Reschedule. Book. Check schedule. Call dad. Call Sehun.

***

“I’m serious, don’t you have friends or a relative you can introduce me to?”

You tenderly pat Sehun’s cheek as he sits beside you in the front passenger seat. “You’re going to be a heartbreaker, Sehun. Luhan’s going to kill me if I introduce you to anyone especially if he knows them too.”

He pouts cutely. “Luhan’s just too lucky. And here you are even in England to hang out with him.”

You smile widely at him. “Well, I love your hyung, so here I am.” You went through hoops to be here, begging your editor, playing the I-never-use-my-vacation-leaves card and promising to make other writers cover the games you’ll be missing.

Sehun curls his lips. “You’re too good for him. He’s becoming spoiled you know.”

You giggle. “Well he’s also spoiling me, so we’re even. Are you sure he doesn’t know I’m here?”

“Yep, I’m sure of it. He’s still sad that you weren’t going to come. He wanted to see where you grew up.”

You almost got teary-eyed with what Sehun said, but you chose to save the tears for later. “Okay, I’ll show him where we used to live.” Tomorrow. For today, you have everything planned so much so that he won’t be able to top this one. Ever. “Is he done with the shoot?”

“Yeah,” Sehun glances at his watch, “I told him to meet me here for some sightseeing. He’s on his way.”

“Okay thanks, Sehun.” You give a quick peck on his cheek. “I owe you one. I think I can handle it from here.” You motioned for him to leave the car, you seriously don’t want to mess up Sehun’s schedule any further.

“No way. Nuh-uh,” Sehun plants his bottom deeper into the seat, his camera phone in position. “I have to be here and document Luhan-hyung’s WTF face. My hyungs expect no less from me.”

***

Luhan hastily puts on his sunglasses and cap, saying his thank-you’s and goodbye’s to the staff and reminding the manager that he’s going with Sehun to check some tourist spots. He’s supposed to be elated that he’s finally in England, one of the countries that he’s been longing to go to. It’s just that he desperately wanted his girlfriend to be with him. I should take a lot of pictures, I’m sure she misses England as well, he muses, hoping that Sehun brought a camera with him.

He sees the rental car that Sehun messaged him about and automatically opens the passenger door, his mind still preoccupied about contacting her the moment he’s done with the tour. The same lingering thoughts caused him to stare blankly a few seconds later, Luhan’s jaw dropping as he sees his girlfriend in the driver’s seat.

A flash suddenly blinds Luhan, but he kept his eyes trained on her, fearing that he was just imagining things and she’ll disappear the moment he looks away. A curse from Sehun just about confirms that all this is real.

“. I didn’t turn off the flash. That’s going to glare on his glasses.” Luhan looks at Sehun, asking wordlessly if this is real. “Surprise!” cried Sehun, who is highly amused at the stupefied look on Luhan’s face. “She wanted us to keep it a secret from you.”

Luhan returns his gaze to the person in question, drinking in the sight of her, unable to believe that she’s here. “___-ah….” There was a catch on his throat as he sees her smile sweetly at him.

“Ooookkkaaaayyy…I’m outta here.” Using his long legs, Sehun jumps off the car, and then guides his shocked hyung to his seat before shutting the door. He pokes his head into the car window. “Have mercy on the car, hyung. It’s a rental. You look like you’re going to eat her up.” Sehun jokes, earning him a hard shove in the head.

Luhan closes the window and turns to her, “ ___-ah. When did you arrive?”

Her eyes twinkle in merriment, “I just arrived this morning, I wanted to surprise—oof!” Luhan suddenly kisses her hungrily, as if it has been years since he last saw her, not mere days. He deepens the kiss, his hands roaming her face as if trying to memorize her features by pure touch. She moaned almost instantly, and Luhan is already feeling his desire straining through the fly of his jeans. God Luhan, get a grip, he tells himself. He’s not a teenager sneaking away for some alone time with his girlfriend on the backseat of his car. Regretfully he pulls back, his nose still touching hers. “I’m glad you’re here. Please tell me you’re driving us back to wherever you’re going to check in…or are you staying with me?” Either arrangement is well and good for him.

She gently pushes Luhan at arm’s length, her voice humming with excitement. “That IS tempting, Luhan. Believe me. But we have to stop by somewhere first.” She starts the car, fluidly moving out of the parking lot despite the reversed roadside rules of England.       

He still continues to stare at her in disbelief. “Where are we stopping by? Are you sure this can’t wait for later? We can sightsee after you check in you know.” He deliberately lowers his voice so that he can tempt her further.

“Stop it, Luhan.” Her melodic laugh filling the confines of the compact car. “You’re so going to hate yourself if we don’t make this sidetrip. I SWEAR. It’s MY surprise. So be prepared.” She chuckles at the shared memory.

“Jagi~~ you being here with me right now is the greatest surprise. I doubt anything can top that.”

“Oh really?” She makes a turn, navigating the streets of England like the back of her hand. “There’s an envelope in the glove compartment. Open it and I dare you not to weep.”

Luhan squints at her, his competitive streak making him more determined not to be touched—well, not overly touched—for whatever her surprise is. His hands took out the items inside the envelope, thankful that his English has improved so he can read the words with ease.

Luhan’s fingers start to shake. Crap, I’m going to cry.

***

You hand over the hotdog you just bought to Luhan, smug at how he is still speechless. You even got the food for him because he’s still in a state of shock. “Snap out of it Luhan! You look like a kid in a bubble tea factory!”

“I can’t believe it.” Finally, the guy finds his voice. “How did you pull this off?”

“I think you’re forgetting something,” you answered confidently. “Your girlfriend happens to be a sports writer.”

Luhan an eyebrow, sure that you’re bluffing. “Fine,” you huff. “Dad pulled some strings from his drinking buddies here.”

“Ah, now it’s making sense. It’s your father’s event for me. He adores me, you know.” He puffs out his chest.

You whack his face with the jersey you bought near the snack bar. You’re sure that he will definitely go nuts when he wears it and make his bandmates green with envy. “Fine, I’m just the messenger then. Put that on.”

He grabs you and plants a long hard kiss on your lips. It took the catcalls from the other spectators seconds later to stop both of you. “I’m so worshipping the ground you’re walking on.” He murmured, keeping you close as he caresses your hair. You both look over the green field below, the professional players doing their warm-ups before the game.

“This IS a Manchester United match.” Luhan is practically jumping out of his seat like a little boy. “Anybody can shoot me right now and I’ll die happily.”

“Ahem, we’re watching this because it’s an Arsenal match.” You wear the Arsenal jersey you also bought over your head, not minding that both of you are seated in the Manchester United side of the stadium.

“Hmph! Want to bet on who’s going to win?” Luhan smirks with a glint in his eye.

“You’re on!” You shake his hand, which weirdly evolved into a fist bump to your amusement. The only thing missing is a tandem spitting on the ground to seal it, which you think would not endear you to the Manchester United fans in the next row, not to mention that you’re already cheering for the opposite side.

 

The next 45 minutes are literally a blur. Frankly, you don’t know which one of you is rooting for which team. Both of you cheer when The Red Devils takes possession, both of you also cheer when The Gunners has it. You slap each other on the back when goals are scored, not caring which team landed it.

By halftime, both of you are so spent that you literally crash back to your seats. Luhan slings his arm around your shoulder, making you lean on the crook of his shoulder.

“This is so surreal.” Luhan soon becomes somber. “I’m happy you’re beside me, ___-ah. No one is even noticing us or taking pictures. I wish we can do this forever.”

You smile sadly, patting his chest to comfort him. “I wish we can. But you see, we wouldn’t even have met in the first place if you weren’t in EXO. So I have that to thank for. We can do it right? Who knew we would last this long?” You laugh softly.

He kisses the top of your head, and you burrow yourself closer against him. “I knew it.” He whispers. “I just knew it when I played soccer with you that first time.”

You link your hands with his, loving the way they naturally fit together. Both of you stayed that way for the rest of the second half, seated amidst the cocoon of cheering fans, your hand warmed by his as you both smile in contentment.

 

Both of you were laughing by the end of the game, surprised at how it turned out. You were almost at the side of the rental car when Luhan suddenly drawls in your ear, his tone deep and suggestive.

“It’s a draw, ___-ah. You know we can’t settle for that. I say we have our own private match to see who wins. I bet it’s going to be a close fight as well.”

You bite your lip to keep yourself from laughing. You turn towards him, grabbing the front of his jersey to tug him closer to you. You point out to him, “Well, I’m very competitive, Luhan—” He returns your sassiness with a knowing smile. “—you know I can’t back out from a challenge.”

 

***  

 

Weeeee, hope you liked my first-ever fic! Finishing the entire project took longer than I thought. Got off tangent with other writing projects.

On a side note, did I mention that I love HunHan? I guess that’s pretty obvious right?

Thank you again for reading, subscribing, voting, and commenting! If you’re wondering what happened to Chanyeol and that bassist girl mentioned in Chapter 4, they’re the lead characters in the spin-off for this fic. So if you’re up for it, you can read The Right Sound. I only have the first chapter up as of this writing but I have grand plans for those two.

So that’s it! Hope I did manly Luhan some justice. Especially after that MAMA 2013 performance (the possessiveness and 1stPOV camera drove me nuts), I’m glad that I chose him to lead my first story. So here! More Luhan manliness for y’all!

Luhan being cute in the soccer field

And yeah, Luhan with his glasses on *hot*.

And here, Luhan urging you to follow him. Just follow him, will you?