Episode 2: Second date. ♡

We Got Married ♥ ♡ D.O & Chorong ♡ ♥

[The advertisement with the background music of We Got Married before the show started.]

MC1: Hello everyone! We meet again in We Got Married show.

MC2: As everyone know, our show got much love from all country around the world after we added a new lovey-dovey couple into it. 

MC1: Yes, our website was being full with a lot of positives comment from all the viewers. 

MC2: That's right. We thank all of you for showing your love and support to this show. So, for not wasting the time, let's check out the first couple for this week!

MC1: First couple, EXO D.O-ssi and Apink Chorong.

 

                             💐💐💐💐💐💐💐                                

 

D.O seems a little worried this week. His hand keep on tapping the screen of his smartphone. As his eyes darted into the camera, he smiles shyly and bowed his head. 

" Annyeonghaseyo. " He greet the viewers.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What are you going to do today?

D.O: Today was the second meet of me and Chorong noona. So I was so busy; searching for some place around Seoul to go. Together,

 

Q: So where would you bring her?

D.O: I was thinking to take her out for watching movies and dinner at this one popular place. [D.O grins happily.] I shouldn't mention the name of that place right? [He chuckles.]

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

D.O walked approach the camera and bend his body a little to check out his appearance. After his fingers fixed back his hairs that cover his owl eyes; he smiles shyly. Our D.O was very shy at the moment! 

 

MC: Aigoo— He attacked the viewers with his visual! No wonder our websites have been crash and floated with nice comments!

 

D.O stood up straight and turned his back as he heard the steel crack of the cafe's glass door. It was Chorong with her lovely outfit! D.O bowed his body as he respected the senior. Chorong awkwardly bowed back to him and smiles shyly. 

" Have a sit. " D.O offered her while dragging the wooden chair back a bit.

" Ah, ne. " Chorong comes to realize her sense and have a sit. 

After he pushed the chair for Chorong, he quickly walked to his place and took a sit in front of Chorong. 

" Have you make the order? " Chorong asked formally. D.O shakes his head with a little smiles on his red lips.

" I haven't. I've been waiting for noona, so we could  make the order together. What would you like? " D.O explained. The waiter comes; ready to take their order.

" Ah, ne. Let see— " Chorong said while flicking the menu pages that was handed by the waiter before. Chorong looked at the menu and looked up; ready for make some orders. " I would like to have Italian pasta and Sweet Mango Juice. " She gazes at D.O and asking, " How about you? ".

" Same as her, please. " D.O answered as his eyes looked at the waiter. The waiter nodded and back to the kitchen for served their orders.

" Oh, you like it too? " Chorong started the conversation between they two.

" I did some research and found that this restaurant have the best pasta. I was wondering what would noona orders, and you did orders the same thing as I what I've been thinking of. " D.O shyly answered it. 

Chorong blushed a bit at the moment. She did not even thinking about ordering something with D.O's thought. She found the good chemistry between them.

 

MC: Oh oh, she's blushing! Aigoo— they have a good chemistry, ne. 

 

Minutes passed by, the waiter comes with the orders. He served the food on the table and went back to the kitchen. Chorong seems amazed by the delicious food in front of her. 

" Uwaa, this look delicous! " She pointed at the Italian pasta that she orders. She impatiently took the fork on the pasta; to taste a bit. As the pasta went into her small mouth, she shows the best reaction as she thumbs up to D.O who stares at her happily. 

" I'm glad you like it, noona. " D.O said while taste the pasta too. He beams happily when Chorong showed the feedback of the food. 

They continued feed theirself with the food with no conversation on going. Eat, eat and eat.

[Narrator: Both of them were focused on eating; eat eat and eat. This recording is still on going. It's not the 'meok-bangsong'. ]

 

" D.O—ssi, may I know how was your ideal type? I mean, the qualification for being your lover. " Chorong started the conversatiom after the long silent between them as they keep tasting the food.

" I have no specifics qualification on it. If I like someone, I will just like her. But, I do really like someone who enjoy herself eating. That's make me somehow glad and happy when I see noona enjoy the food in here. " D.O responds with a grins on his face. He's surely happy!  

Chorong covered with her palm as D.O answered her question. We could see her cheeks were burn from shyness.

 

MC: Why D.O keeps using the clichè words today?

MC2: I need to see dentist, I think this content too much sweetness! Don't you think so, viewers? 

 

" That's cool tho. Mostly, man does not show any kind of intrest on girl who likes to eat a lot. " Chorong said while slurping her mango juice that was already half of the glass.

" Yes, I kinda like someone who freely; enjoy herself in eating. Especially while eating food that I cook, " 

" Oh you know how to cook? " Chorong seems interest on it. She was so shocked to know that. All EXO-L (EXO fans) know it that D.O was so pros and cool in cooking! 

" Ne, I sometimes cook for the members in the dorm. Last time, I learnt to cook something new for them. And they likes it. I'm glad they did. " D.O humbly said it.

" Woah, jjang—ida! Your team must be lucky for having you. Back then, before I arrived here, I'm monitoring your group performance on M!Countdown. You got a sweet and pure voice! I heard you're starting to act in some web dramas too nowadays. You're multi-talent. " Chorong praised him; showing her love for the D.O and his group achievement.

" Animida. Thankyou for that, anyways. " D.O hold his hand together and bowed his heas to Chorong.

" Aniyo, you're truly amazing! " Chorong said while finishing her mango juice. D.O started to finish up his mango juice too.

" Kamsahamnida. " D.O again bowed to the unstoppbale praised from the senior Chorong. They keep their formal relationship as senior and junior again after their first meet.

" If you're already done, do noona mind to go out for watching movies after this? " D.O utterly the words. Chorong did not hesistate to accept it; she noddes quickly as she accepted the offer for taking her to watch some movies.

" That would be nice. "

D.O beams happily; hearing the answer. He then asking Chorong for walked out with him to went to the nearby cinemas in Seoul City. Both of them looked already comfortable with each other as the time passed by. They will surely become more closer after this second date of SooRong episode!  

 

                               ----------------------------               

 

 

Q: How was the date?

Chorong: It's good, it's fine. The food was good too. The enviroment was good too. [She laughed as she avoid to talk about the date.] I think, he prepare well for this date.

D.O: Actually, it was kinda awkward at first. We keep on feeding ourself with food. But I'm glad it's going well and she likes it.

Chorong: At first, it surely show how awkward we both is. But then, we were getting used to the situation and we start to talk a lot. [While nodded her head]

 

Q: D.O said he likes someone who eat well. 

Chorong: I was kinda fluttered as he said it. It was really like he's pointing the word to me because I keep on praising the taste of the food. [She laughed hardly.]

D.O: It was my ideal types long time ago. I stated it in interviews when I was a rookie group back then. I'm glad that she likes it (the food).

 

To be continued..

                          💐💐💐💐💐💐💐      

 

 

[Author's note; Wed•04/19;02:31]

  • Hey hey I'm back with new chapters. I'm sorry for your long waited. I was so busy on growing up and I neglected this fics. As you guys demanded it, I'm back with new chapters. I hope you guys did not mind to read it. Have a nice day ahead guys! 💞

            Lots of love, 

            The handsomest yoon—g!