Episode 1 ♥ ♡ First Date ♡ ♥

We Got Married ♥ ♡ D.O & Chorong ♡ ♥

 

At 8 a.m in Jeju Island Cafe..

 

Chorong entered the cafe as soon as her reached at the location based to the address that given by PD-nim.

 

" Annyeong-haseo-- " Chorong smiles to the camera and bowed her head down.

 

Mc1 : Chorong already arrived--

 

Chorong took a sit . The waiteress came with a book of menu . Chorong prefered to order a sweet buble tea.

 

" Ottokhae-- I'm so nervous right now-- " Chorong chuckled , covered with her white palm.

 

Chorong checked out her pony-tailed and her pinky cheeks.

 

MC1 : She was so  cute in that dress--

Mc2 : D.O will be like it--

MC1 : Dae-- Haha--

 

 

Wearing a blue dress with pony-tailed makes her more cute. She played with her fingers while waiting for the 'husband'..

 

" Is that him ? " Chorong turned back and looked the van which parked in front of the cafe.

 

A man with grey t-shirt and black jeans came out from the van.

 

" Yes-- It was him--" PD-nim replied.

" Ah-- Ottokhae--" Chorong laughed and stood up.

 

She looked more nervous than before as soon as the husband arrived.

 

Mc1 : He's arrived--

 


 

 

At 8.15 a.m In front of JeJu Island cafe..

 

D.O tugged a sigh and followed his manager stepped to the cafe. He looked a bit nervous even he keep smiling.

 

" She's in there ? " D.O asked the camera.

" Dae-- " The cameraman replied.

 

D.O quickly walked to the cafe and went to approach the girl in blue dress and pony-tailed.

 

Mc1 : He came -- He came--

Mc2 : Ahh--

 

One step by one step , D.O went to the girl.

 

" Annyeonghaseo-- " D.O greeted.

 

Chorong turned and shocked with his husband behind her. It was EXO-K D.O !

 

" Ah-- Annyeonghaseo-- " Chorong greeted while bowing her head down.

" Take a sit -- " Chorong invited D.O to sit down opposite her.

 

MC2 : Chorong invite him first--

 

They be silent for awhile till the waiteress came again for took order from D.O..~

 

" Strawberry flavour-- " D.O said to the waiteress. The waiteress went away from them.

" I never thought that we will match together for appear in this show-- Haha--" Chorong chuckled.

" Haha-- Dae--Noo--na (?) --" D.O blurred with a smiles.

 

MC1 : Noona ?

MC2 : Haha-- They in trouble-- !

 

" We almost meet for every show because we make a comeback stage in a same time--" Chorong revealed with a slight smiles.

" Our EXO members , Luhan was really like your song , noona--"

 

EXO likes A Pink < NoNoNo > song..

 

" D.O-ssi-- It's a bit awkward when you call me as noona-- " Chorong laughed

" Dae ? Jinja -- ? Haha-- I don't know what should I call you since I'm young than you-- " D.O truckled his head down.

 

Shyly to look straight to Chorong.

 

" Haha-- Me too-- I thought the man was older than me-- "

" I thought the same-- " D.O smiles innocently.

" I also hope that if it was from EXO, it must be Luhan--Haha-- " Chorong covered her lips.

" Mwo ? " His owl eyes shown.

 

Mc1 : Ahh-- Chorong likes Luhan more then ?

Mc2 : It must be heartbroken my D.O-ssi--

 

" Sorry-- It just an imagine-- Hihi-- " Chorong said.

 

The waiteress came and put the glass of buble tea that ordered by D.O and Chorong..

 

Mc1 : Ms.. Ppali--

 

" -- So , what should I call you ? I'm not usually using 'ban-mal' to others." D.O truckled down again.

" Hmm-- How about call my name ? Just makes me same as a girl who was young than you--" Chorong suggested.

" I call you-- Chorong ? " D.O asked.

" Ye-- Then , we will think about the couple names later-- " Chorong beamed.

" Try it--- "

" Cc---Cho-- Chorong , nae sarang-- " D.O persued her words to the end.

 

He confess !

 

Mc1 : 'nae sarang' !!?? Yaa-- D.O-ssi !

 

" Haha-- Omo-- It cheesy--" Chorong laughed non-stop. Then , she drank the buble tea.

" I learned all of it from my Suho hyung--" D.O shyly revealed the true.

 

The PD-nim put a card on the table. " This your mission ~ "

D.O took the card and went to read it.

 

" Welcome to We Got Married show , our new couple Soo-Rong . " D.O and Chorong read.

" They already gave our couple name ? " Chorong raised her eyebrows.

" The mission is-- go to the location which have been gave by the PD-nim tomorrow at 9a.m-- " D.O persued .

 

Having a mission again for close them to each others !

 

" Ah-- Algaesseo --" Chorong beamed .

" We will meet again tomorrow-- " D.O stood up and Chorong did the same.

" Meet you again , " Chorong bowed her body.

" Ah-- Annyeong--" D.O did the same.

 

Mc1 : They still not using the 'ban-mal' words.

 

Chorong do D.O walked out from the cafe and went to their van . Before, they both waved their hand to each others and leaving the place.

 


 

 

How your first date with your mate ?

 

Chorong : -- I'm so nervous , But I'm covered it with beamed , smiles and laughed.. haha--

D. O        :  I never thought that I will go for a first date with her-- I'm nervous before but I'm turned to be calm when we face each
                  others.

 

 

What do you think about your mate ?

 

Chorong : Haha-- I'm often meet him at the backstage of the show-- Now, I thought that he was so cute and handsome--

D.O         :  Cute-- A word that can describe her-- She was born to be soft (?) --

 

 

What make you confess a word 'Chorong , nae sarang' to Chorong ?

 

D.O : Haha-- That's I learned from Kris hyung and Suho hyung. The leaders taught me to do that , do this--

 

 

What do you feel when D.O confess a word 'Chorong, nae sarang' to you ?

 

Chorong : I'm totally shock-- If you can zoom the camera , my cheeks was blushed-- Haha--

 

 

'Soo-Rong' -- Do you like it ?

 

Chorong : Dae-- I like it-- But , I wanna choose others couple name too for our couple-- Haha--

D.O         : I really like that -- Ah-- I'm afraid what will happen after this-- *sighed*

 

 

 

 


 

   Hello , everyone in here ! *shout*
   Hihi ~ Nice to meet you-- I never thought that I will update this--
    I means this 'We Got Married -D.O & Chorong-' fanfics--
   I prefer to update about SungYeol & Yoona in WGM before--but, It cancel! ^^
   I have 3 fanfics to update in every-day -- So, please wait for a little more..
    If I late to update -- Okay ? Love you ! :)