Distracting

Falling in Love

Baekhyun was on his way to the arcade to meet up with his friends.He keeps remembering the incident earlier with Hyuna and just couldnt get it out of his head."No!Stay focus,You ae Byun Baekhyun!You cant fall for a girl like her-"Baekhyun said to himself shooking his head.As soon as he arrives at the arcade,he quickly went in and went to meet up with his friends."Hey,dude!"Chanyeol said as he slung his hand over Baekhyun's shoulder.

 

Baekhun Pov

"H-Hey"I simply said back.Why cant I get her out of my mind.Have I gone crazy?!."Yah!Whats wrong?"Donghae asked me.I just smiled awkwardly and shook my head."Nothings wrong-Just tired."I lied."Good lie",my subconcious said to me."Lets play hoops!"Chanyeol suggested."I dont want to play that stuid game!"Donghae said crossing his arms.I laughed.I knew he hated basketball-Technically he doesnt hate it,Its just that he's not good at it.I nodded my head in agreement."Yeah Chanyeol-Its getting boring playing basketball-"I said."Then,lets make it interesting!"I heard him say."How?"Donghae asked him.I also wanted to know."How do we make it interesting?"I asked.He smirked."Well-Who ever gets the least points would be the the winner's servant for a day."Chanyeol answered."Servant?A day?"Donghae looked confused."Yes!If I win,you two will be my servant an whatever I ask you to do,You must listen"Chanyeol said."Alright!I agree!"Donghae said making me and Chanyeol widen our eyes.He was never this excited to play basketbal ever."What?I need people to do my homework and all that-"he said,a big grin on his face."Okay then-Lets play,"I said.

 

First up was Chanyeol.He inserted some coins to the machine and the START sign that was on the machine lits up to bright colours."Im totally gonna win this-"he stated as he started to shoot already.

'' 8 '' That was Chanyeol's score.He's getting good at this,there were only 12 balls so that means he only missed 4."Now-Your turn-"Chanyeol said smiling,patting on Donghae's shoulder."Lets do this!"he said as he insert some coins into the machine.Both me and Chanyeol's eyes widen when Donghae had already got 7 points already,I could see that Chanyeol was feeling uneasy already.Since when did he get this good!

" 9 ",Donghae beats Chanyeol's score by one point."Yah!Since when did you get this good?"Chanyeol asked him but he just laughed.Now it was my turn to play.I inserted some coins and was about to start when I suddenly I saw an older lady probably in her 30's yelling at some kid,probably his son."Did you skipped school and went here?!"she asked furious.The boy just kept quite."Answer me when I asked you a question,young man!"she said her hands on her hips.Hearing those sentence made me remember,the incident earlier."Answer when your younger brother asked you something-"my subconcious reminded me wht she said earlier.It was almost the same to what the lady said."Her beautiful eyes-"my subconcious said.I shook it away."Shut up you!Your distracting me!"I said to my subconcious and shook my head."Shoot already!"I heard Chanyeol said.I just nod.I shoot the ball and it missed.missed.missed.missed.Her face keeps popping in my head and I cant concentrate.My subconcious wasnt a ig help aswell."Her eyes".."Her face..".."Her lips?.."I turned briht red when my subconcious said that."Yah!Whats wrong with you?!"Donghae asked me.

" 5 ",that was my embarressing score.I was shocked I ws always good at throwing hoops but I keep thinking about her.Whats wrong with me,Have I gone completley mad or something?!,I looked towards Donghae and Chanyeol and they both laughed."You have the least score!"Chanyeol said holding his stomach.I just glared."That girl..!I need to get her out of my mind!Or else I might end up going crazy"I thought to myself.

 

In the Byun humble home,Hyuna's lesson with Minhyun was finally finished."Ohh..Now I get it a bit-So if my subtract here,I'll get 6.920!"Minhyun said.Hyuna nods."Correct!"she said smiling."Its getting easy right?"Hyuna asked.Minhyun nods."Well-Thats all for today-"Hyuna said standing up."Wait-what about tomorrow?"Minhyun asked.

 

Hyuna Pov

"I dont think I could teach you tomorrow-"I said."I have dance practice tomorrow at school"I continued.He widen his eyes."You.-dance?"he asked me.I nodded."Okay,then noona,So,you'll study me in school on monday right?"he asked me.I nodded my head."Yeah,okay-"I simply said as I walked towards the door."Goodbye noona,See you soon"Minhyun said to me bowing slightly.I smiled and waved goodbye.Before I could open the door,Baekhyun opened it from outside and walked in.He froze when I was infront of him.He rolled his eyes and quickly went upstairs."*Tch,Whatever-"I said,rude much?

I walked out of the mansion and walked home.I decided to stop by at the cafe and ordered a box full of chocolate cupcakes."Hyemin must have been home from soccer practice already."I thought.She's my younger sister.She's 10 now,pretty but a bit of tomboyish." Everything is $12,"the cashier said.I paid the cashier and bowed slowly before walking home.

As soon as I entered the house,I walked straight to the living room and placed the box full of cupcakes on the table.I could see Hyemin's eyes widen."A-are those-cupcakes?"she asked me.I nod my head and this huge smile formed on her lips.She took 2 cupcakes and started munching on it."yah!your a girl for crying out loud,eat like a girl!"I shouted.She just rolled her eyes.I sigh and went upstairs to my room.I plopped myself on the bed and snuggled my pillow."Are you snuggling your pillow or him?"My subconcious teased me.I turned red and lets go of the pillow and remembered the fall."I should have kicked him!"I said to myself.I constatly hit the pillow and imagined that it was Baekhyun's face.