A tutor

Falling in Love

Minhyun entered Mrs.Lee's office and went to sit down on the chair that was infront of her desk."Do you know why you are here,Minhyun shii?"Mrs.Lee asked."Its either you found out who scratched Mr.Go's car or that i'm failing in math -"Minhyun answered as he crossed his arm."Car?scratched?You scrached Mr.Go's car?!"Mrs.Lee questioned obviously shocked."I didnt said that-but if I ran into him or her,I'll let you know"Minhyun answered smirking.Mrs.Lee rolled her eyes."Your failing math,Minhyun!You got a D on your last exam.Doesnt that bother you?!"Mrs.Lee said as she placed Minhyun's report card on her desk.He just chuckeled.'I really dont care about it-Math?I really hate it,Its so hard!I dont care if I fail really.."he answered said."Well-You may not worry but!Your parents called me after seeing your terrible Math grade and asked me to get you a tutor"Mrs.Lee said."I decided to get you one of my finest student - she's a year older,so be respectful!"Mrs.Lee continued.Minhyun widen his eyes."A tutor!No!"he said furious."I dont care if you dont want a tutor!Now go to the library!Your first tutoring class is today!She's already waiting there!"Mrs.Lee said.He stood up and turned around."If you skipped todays tutoring-I'll make sure you get kicked out of the soccer team!Your parents said I could do anything to make you not skipped-"Mrs.Lee warned making him balled his fist."Fine!I wont!"he said as he lazily walks towards the school library.He heard Mrs.Lee laughed and rolled his eyes.

 

Minhyun was now infront of the library.He sighs before entering.He walks around the library and started to cursed in his head."Why?!Damn!"he said continueing with more hurtful and disrespectful words in his head ecspeacily towards his soon to be tutor-He suddenly bumped into a girl making her books fall to the ground."Ah-Mianeiyo!"the girl said as she bowed and picks up her books."Cant you look where your going?!"he said furious.He looks at the girl figure and decided to help her gather her books.It was his instincts to help a girl.There was only one book left and Minhyun quickly picks it up for the girl."Here you g-"he widen his eyes when he looks at the girl's face."Pretty-"he thought."Oh-MInhyun shii?"the girl asked.Minhyun nods slightly."How did she know my name?"he thought to himself.The girl then bowed and introduced herself."Annyeong-Im Kim Hyuna,your math tutor,Mrs.Lee wanted me to tutor you-"Hyuna said smiling.Baekhyeon gasped."She's my tutor!"he said to himself as he managed to smile a little."Shall we get started?"Hyuna asked.He just nods.They went to sit down at a table at the end of the library's corner wall.

 

"Tell me first-Why do you hate math so much?Mrs.Lee told me you hated it-"Hyuna said opening up a math book."I just-well hate it,Its just so hard to understand-"Minhyun answered.Hyuna laughs."Its not hard,You just think its hard-Let me teach you how to solve math problems,lighting speed"Hyuna said.Minhyun widen his eyes."Is there such a way?lighting speed?!"Minhyun asked shocked.Hyuna laughs and shooks her head."Im just kidding-There's no such way,You need patience!"Hyuna said.Minhyun rolled his eyes."Okay,lets start"Hyuna said as she began to teach the younger boy infront of her.Few minutes later,Minhyun starts yawning and ruffled his hair."I cant understand a thing!Im hopeless at this!Noona your wasting time teaching me"he said said sighing and looked down.Hyuna holds his chin and raised his head up."Have patience and you'll learn.You should do many math exercise and im not wasting my time.Really.I love to help"Hyuna said smiling making the younger male blushed and smiled back>

 

An hour later,the lesson had ended for today."I get it a bit now!"Minhyun said smiling.Hyuna smiled an gathered her books before standing up."Yeah-See you for the next lesson"Hyuna said walking away."Wait!"Minhyun said.Hyuna turned around."Yes?"she asked."Tomorrow is a saturday-I dont want to go to school at a saturday-Um,could you come to my house?"he asked.Hyuna thoughts for a while and wanted to decline but before she could,Minhyun said;

"Please-my mid year exam is coming up!Id really like to get an A for math!".

Hyuna sighs and nods.Minhyun smiled and they exchanged phone numbers."I'll text you my adress later-See you"he said waved goodbye as Hyuna walked away.

...

Hyuna walked to her locker."Hyunniee!"Jiyeon called out for her linking arms with Hyuna."Yes,Jiyeonnie?"Hyuna said as she closed her locker."How did your tutoring go today?Did you meet Minhyun already?"Jiyeon asked.Hyuna nods and smiled."Yeah-He's really not that bad like Mrs.Lee told me,He's a nice kid but he really has no patience"Hyuna answered.Just then,they bumped into the kingka's of the school."Yah!Watch where your going!"Baekhyun said.Hyuna and Jiyeon quickly moves out of the way."Geez!Get glasses!"Baekhyun said as he continued to walk away with his friends."Dont be to harsh dude"Donghae said."Lets get some food-Im hungry"Chanyeol said rubbing his stomach.They walked away leaving Hyuna and Jiyeon in the school corridor."Stupid boy!"Hyuna cursed."Not all of them-"Jiyeon said.Hyuna raised an eyebrow."Donghae's cute-"Jiyeon said.Hyuna sighs."You still got a crush on him?Its been like 2 years now-"Hyuna said.Jiyeon shooks her head."I dont care-He's really cute and nice-Didnt you hear what he just said to Baekhyuh?dont be to harsh"Jiyeon said as she and Hyuna starts to walk away."Fine-"Hyuna said."Lets go home"she said.Jiyeon nods.

Hyuna was lying on her bed when suddenly she heard her phone rang.She went to grab her phone in her bag and tapped the screen.A message popped up.

 

From : Minhyun

"Anyyeong!Its me Minhyun,Just come go to Star cafe at 8am,Ill wait for you there-I lived near there"

 

Hyuna nods and wonders."Umm-So he lives near my house then-"Hyuna said as she looked outside her window and see Star Cafe,just a few houses from where she lived.Hyuna then plops herself back on her bed and hugged a pillow before slowly falling asleep.

 

 

 

A/N

I updated chapter one,

Tell me what you think-Id love to read your comments,

Be sure to drop of a comment,

Suscribe,Comment and Upvote if you'd love it so far,

Thank you to my Upvoters and subbies,

And sorry for changing the plot :')

Hope you still like it though ~