They're related

Falling in Love

Hyuna woked up after hearing her phone ringing.Hyuna stretched her arms and slowly open her eyes.She then went to grab her phone on her dressing table.She tapped on the screen and a message popped up.

From : Minhyun

"Noona,Where are you?"

Hyuna tilted her head.She wonders why he was looking for her.She then remembers that she was supposed to tutor MinHyun again today and was supposed to meet up at Star Cafe.Hyuna looks at the clock on her bedroom wall and gasped."Im late!"she thought to herself as she quickly went inside the bathroom and got ready.

Hyuna Pov

"Im late!"I said to myself as I hurriedly went to Star Cafe.Poor Minhyun.He must have waited so long.Few minutes later,I finally arrived at Star Cafe and saw MInhyun sitting at a table that was outside of the cafe.He was crossing his arms and pouted a little.He was very different from what Mrs.Lee had described about him to me.I slowly walked near him."MInhyun-ah,Mian-"I said awkwardly at him."Your late-I thought you werent coming at all-"he said as he stood up."Mianei,I woked up late-"I apologies.He puffed his cheeks and I chuckeled."Oh dont be like that,"I said poking his cheek making him sigh."Fine-Lets go to my house"he said.I smiled and nodded.

 

We walked for a few minutes and finally arrived at a huge house.I gasped to see such a huge house.No.Its not a house,Its a mansion.Ive never seen one so close.I usually see them in movies I watched on TV."Wow!"I gasped.

"Is this really where you live?!"I asked Baekhyeon who had already walked inside the house.I followed him behind."Yes-Its not that much."he answered me.I widen my eyes.Not that much?Is he joking?!

"Why is your face like that?"he asked me."What?"I questioned back."You looked-Shock"he answered sitting on the sofa."Well-Ive never been to a house this big before,Its so pretty!"I answered as I sat beside him on the sofa.

...

MinHyun Pov

"Why is your face like that?"I asked Hyuna.She had this weird-shock expression on her face."What?"she asked me back."You looked a bit shock-"I answered as I went to sit on the sofa.She sat beside me.Her answer to my question made me smile.So,Noona hasnt been to a house like this."Its so pretty-"she continued her eyes looking around the living room.I laughed to see her that way.Noona looks pretty cute.Just then,something embarressing happened.My stomach growled.She looked me while tilting her head.I quickly looked away and blushed."Didnt you have breakfast yet?"she asked me smiling.I blushed even more and slowly shook my head."Dont you have maids to make you breakfast?"she asked.I looked at her direction and nodded."Yes,but-today is their day off-So,I decided to just skipped breakfast."I answered.She stood up which made me shocked."Dont you know skipping breakfast is bad for you?Atleast eat something!"she said her hands on her hips.I was startled.Even mom never told me this."I-I..I dont know how to cook-"I said blushing slightly.What did I just sy?Did I just say that?Whats happening to me?

 

"Wan me to make you breakfast?"she asked.I widen my eyes.I slightly nod to her offer.I then stood up and took her to the kitchen.Yet again,she was amazed,and that weird-shock looking impression was back on her face.I laughed but quickly stopped after my stomach started to growl again.I heard her laugh."Your a hungry boy-"she teased me.I just raised an eyebrow."Where can I find the ingredients?"she asked.I pointed towards the frigde behind her."Everything you need is in there-"I said.She nods and smiled before starting to make somthing that I dont now what."Why dont you go watch tv or something-"she suggested.I nod and walked to the living room,eaving Hyuna alone in the kitchen to cook me breakfast.

...

MinHyun sat on the sofa and grabs the TV remote.She heard clanking sounds from the kitchen,she heard tap water running."I wonder what she's making-"Minhyun thought to himself as he looks at the TV screen.In the kitchen,Hyuna was already half finish.She's not a good cook like her bestfriend Jiyeon,but she still had skills to cook,she probably gets it from her mom.

Baekhyun finally woke up and walked downstairs.He saw his younger brother watching TV and smelled something from the kitchen."Humm~Smells good.But who's cooking?Mom cant cook,Dad's not here-Maids day off today..I wonder-"Baekhyun thought to himself.

 

Baekhyun Pov

"Who could be cooking?"I thought to myself.My mom cant cook-Infact if she even tries to cook the results would be disasterous,My dad isnt here-His on a business trip to Japan,Today is the maids day off.I slowly made my way to the kitchen to see a girl figure putting something on a plate.I tried to look what it was and it was Gimbap !

I remember the last time Ive had those was when I was 2 years old.Grandmother was still alive at that time.She died a few months later,and since then I never had Gimbap again.I slowly approached the girl and widen my eyes when our eyes met."Baekhyun?!"she gasped.I remember her-She's the girl I bumped into yesterday."What is she doing here?"I asked myself."Yah?!Why are you here?"I asked her curious.I then heard,MinHyun walked inside the kitchen."Hyung!Go away!She's my math teacher!"he said as he pushed me out of the way.I could hear the girl gasped when she heard MinHyun called me Hyung.He quickly sat on the stool and began eating the Gimbap she just made."Yum!"I heard him say with his mouth full."If she's your tutor,why is she in the kitchen?"I asked."I was hungry-So,she made me breakfast"he answered.Man ! Those Gimbap looks delicous."By the way-Want one?"MinHyun asked me.I shook my head in stubborness."No-Im not hungry,Besides She probably didnt washed her hands when she made that"I said walking away but before I could,my stomach started to growl.I heard MinHyun laughed alongside that girl."Hyuna noona's cooking is Jjang ! Your lying and I know it !"MinHyun teased me."So,her name is Hyuna"I thought.I shoot a glare making Hyuna and MinHyun stop chuckling and made my way up to my room again.How dare she laughs at me ! "You'll pay !"I said as I plopped back onto my bed.

...

"Dont worry noona-Its delicous!"MinHyun said his mouth full of Gimbap."Is he your brother?"Hyuna asked.MinHyun nods.Hyuna was shocked but still manage to keep her cool."So his realated to that arrogant boy huh?"Hyuna thought to herself.She then takes one Gimbap away from Minhyun but before she could eat it,Minhyun quickly snatched it away."Yah!"Hyuna said."You cant eat this!You made this for me,So technically mine"Minhyun answered.Hyuna just laughs and nods."Fine!"she said.

After eating,Minhyun's lesson with Hyuna started.They both then heard,Baekhyun going downstairs."You going somewhere Hyung?"Minhyun asked.Baekhyun just rolled his eyes and went to grab the car keys on the table."When someone asked you something,You should answer it!"Hyuna said making Baekhyun stopped in his trance."What?"he asked as if he just missheard something."Answer when your younger brother ask you something ! He asked you nicely!"Hyuna answered."How dare this girl.Doesnt she know who I am?!"Baekhyun thought to himslef burning up inside."Im going out!Happy now?!"Baekhyun shouted."You dont have to shout,he's not deaf!"Hyuna said making Baekhyun's jaw drop."How dare you-"he mumbled."Come on Minhyun,lets go study in the kitchen-Its peaceful there-"Hyuna said as she stood up with Minhyun and walked towards the kitchen.Before she could,Baekhyun grabs her wrist and turns her around but he was so strong making her hit him and they both fell on the floor.Hyuna was now on top of him.Their lips were a few inch closer.Baekhyun stared into Hyuna's eyes and felt his heart skipped a beat.He blushes slightly.Hyuna quickly gets up from him and went inside the kitchen leaving Baekhyun lying on the floor.

"Noona-Your face is so red!"Minhyun said.Hyuna shooks it away."Nevermind that-Lets continue"she said,her heart skipping fast.Baekhyun slowly got up and put his hand on his chest."Whats wrong with me?"he asked himself.He then shooks it awy before quickly walking to his car.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I HOPED YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER <3

SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY MISPELLINGS

AND/OR GRAMMAR ERRORS.

COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK.

REALLY LOVE TO READ IT.I SOMETIMES GET COFUSED

WITH BEKHYEON AND BAEKHYUN,I HOPE YOU DONT :)

UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER-GOODBYE :D