Chapter 15

3000 Years (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Rael's pov:

 

I walked out of the classroom, into the sea of people as they all went home or to their next class, while I tried to make it to the garden outside, waiting for Chanyeol so that we could go to the library.

Sehun just texted me that he had to stay longer because of some project so I was waiting there all alone, not knowing when that guy was finally going to show up.

"Rael!"

Finally, Chan-...

"Rael!" the person in front of me smiled brightly and he pulled me closer to him, wrapping those arms of him around my, giving me a big bear hug.

W-what... is he doing here...?

"Luhan...?" I asked, just trying to make sure but when he hummed and patted my head lightly ebfore letting go, I felt my heart beating faster than I wanted.

He's back... Luhan is back...

"Yes! You still remember me!" he beamed, showing off that eye smile and that sweet smile that could attract everyone to him.

This is... unexpected...

I did not expect him to be back and here, standing in front of me...

"Of course I...I still remember you!" I smiled, a soft chuckle escaping my lips as my heart didn't stop beating faster and faster.

"I missed you. Where's Sehun?" he smiled, looking around and it was then that I noticed that he grew a bit older.

The youthful boy's hair he sported before was now mature, cut heavenly almost with his bangs lying on his forehead perfectly, a few high lights here and there on that mocha brown colored hair.

"Sehun..? Ah, Sehun has a project so he's not gonna be here any time soon..."

"Ah, really?   Then who are you waiting for?" Luhan asked me, making me stare at him longer than necessary.

"Rael!"

Chanyeol's familiar voice rang through my ears and I turned my head away from Luhan, who followed my gaze to the right, Chanyeol walking over to us with big steps, reaching us already pretty fast.

"Oh, you're here." I tried to smile as he looked at Luhan with curiosity.

"Who's this?" he asked curiously, not even hiding it and Luhan chuckled softly, taking out his hand.

"Hi, I'm Luhan. And you are?"

I noticed how Chanyeol stared at that hand just hanging there in the air awkwardly and I had to swallow in my chuckle as Luhan just stood there, his ears becoming a bit red.

He learned what this gesture was and he knew for sure what he had to do, but he didn't do anything and that made me ask myself, why didn't he do anything?

"Rael, who is this guy?" Chanyeol suddenly asked me, completely ignoring Luhan's hand who took it awkwardly back.

Luhan... who he is...?

"An old friend..." I smiled and Chanyeol brightened immediately with this, giving Luhan a bright smile as well.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol." he gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter