Chapter 16

3000 Years (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's pov:

 

"Sir! I think we have a succesful try!"

"Tell me more." the man smirked, following the other man, a bald one with a long wihte robe on, a few pens in his chest pocket of the robe and his hands covered with white transparant gloves that fit his hands perfectly.

"Sir, look!" he smiled brightly to the suited man who looked through the glass windows at a man in his thierties, his skin pale and his hair one big mess.

"Show it to me." the suited man demanded, the bald one in the white robe quickly nodding and giving a sign to someone that was inside the room, together with the horrible looking man.

The nurse quickly injected some liquid in the arm of the man and swiftly came out of the room, the man inside the confined room slowly getting crazy and going beserk as he kept holding his head, shaking it furiously and screamin in agony.

The two men and the female nurse all looked at the man going nuts without any worry or feeling anything weird about it, like they were just watching tome movie.

The screaming and yelling only got louder, the anger of the man getting crazy as his head hurt so much that he thought it would explode because of the immense pain.

The suited man's indifferent face slowly turned into that one of a satisfied smile as he saw the sparks around the man, electricity being picked up by the instruments that were inside the room.

"Lightening sparks..." the suited man whispered in joy, the bald man nodding his head proudly.

"It's still small, but we're going to give him doses of the injection, making the electricity get stronger everytime he get the liquid in his blood.

"Amazing..." the suited man nodded satisfied, clapping his hands as his eyes never left the man that was still going crazy inside the room, running around and banging his head on the strong walls that wouldnever collapse.

Electricity was running through his body and his head was bursting in pain, his body feeling heavy and getting numb, yet a acid like pain was present, like there was something burning him alive, his voice already hoarse from the screaming.

"Keep injecting him."

"Of course, sir!" 

The suited man nodded and glanced one last man at the crying man before turning around and walking away, doors opening automatically as he stood in front of it and closing again behind him, walking away through the long hallways, whimeprs and screams of pain heard everywhere, his lips turning into a smirk, enjoying those painful sounds.

 

---

 

"Chanyeol, take off your shoes!" Rael scolded the tall young man who walked inside the appartment with his still dirty shoes on.

"I'm tired..." Chanyeol whined cutely, making Rael blush a little, but she bit her lips and shook her head, dragging the tall giant back to the hall and pointnig to the slippers that were placed neatly against the wall for him.

He pouted but obediently, slipped out of the sneakers and placed them neatly on the place of where the slippers were, now on his feet.

Rael nodded with a smile and patted his back, pushing him back inside the appartment as Chanyeol tierdly walked to his room and dropping himself on the matras.

Rael sighed an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter