Star

Vermillion

 

“Bro, why do you keep on spacing out?”  Yongbae asked Jiyong who kept on checking his phone and staring at space.

 

Jiyong sighed and ran his hand through his hair. He leaned back on his chair and moved side to side.

 

“You and Dara noona on a fight again?” Yongbae asked before he turned down the volume of the speakers inside the studio.

 

“Well.. “Jiyong started.

 

“Kwon Jiyong!” Dara shrieked at Jiyong who just kept on walking ignoring her.

 

“Give it to me!” She shouted as she pushed herself closer to her boyfriend that there’s not even a small space between them.

 

“Give it to me now! I’m so ing wet already!” She hissed at him but he just ignored her.

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes inwardly. She could scream all she wanted; he’s not giving the umbrella to her. He just bought the suit he’s wearing. It’s the only one in the world too! And besides, like hell he’s going to the awards night wet. Dara’s going to go back to their house anyway. It doesn’t matter if she got wet.

 

“Kwon Jiyong I hope you trip while walking in the freaking red carpet later!” She glared at him and stomped her way to her car not even caring about the rain.

 

“Dude! That’s an move!” Yongbae said looking bewildered at his bestfriend’s story.

 

“I know! I know! I already feel bad now. Dara got sick and she kicked me out of the room. It’s been 3 days since I’ve been sleeping in the guest room.” Jiyong groaned and leaned his head on his palm.

 

“Why don’t you ask her if she wants cake or anything?” Yongbae suggested.

 

“She won’t talk to me. She’s acting like I’m air when we’re together in the house.” Jiyong said defeated.

 

“Well then text her!”

 

“But-”

 

“Just do it.” Yongbae said and pointed at Jiyong’s cellphone placed on the table.

 

“Fine.”

 

Jiyong grabbed his phone and started typing a message.

 

To: Jagi

Babe, what cake do you want?

 

Then he erased it thinking it sounded like he already forgot they were fighting. Maybe he should text her if she’s still mad first.

 

To: Jagi

Jagiya…. Are you still mad? *aegyo*

 

He placed his phone back to the table expecting her not to reply. But not even a minute later, his phone beeped surprising him. He smiled giddily thinking he was already forgiven.

 

From: Jagi

Twinkle twinkle little star

 

Confusion hit him as he reread his girlfriend’s message again and again.

 

To: Jagi

Uh… How I wonder what you are?

 

He replied wondering what it was about. He was about to ask Yongbae about it when his phone beeped again signaling a message.

 

From: Jagi

I want to hit you with my car.

 

His jaw dropped and he gulped in fear. Women are so scary sometimes.

 

To: Jagi

Oh.. Okay you’re still mad.

 

He felt his body deflate, dropping his head on the table.

 

“What did noona say?” Yongbae asked with a raised brow.

 

“She said she wanted to hit me with her car.” He replied.

 

“What?”

 

Jiyong slid his phone to Yongbae’s direction and soon enough, the whole studio was filled with his best friend’s laughter.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

I saw the last bit (the twinkle twinkle thing) in IG too. lol the give it to me part, I got it when me and my friend was joking around. LOL he's the one who told that to me actually and i was just there dying of laughter. hahaha