Heart broken

The beauty

MINZY POV

"Bommie i'm hungry" bommie moaned. "Let's go to a resturant then". CL said while wrapping her arms around minji's neck. Every one went into dara's car since she was taking us there.While dara was driving i leaned my head on the cold glass window. I randomly decided to go on allkpop then thats when it hit me i scrolled down the page "BREAKING NEWS KANG SEUNG YOON BREAKS UP WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND" my eyes went wide i couldn't belive it.16578_kang-seung-yoon-and-kim-greem.jpg

"Are you okay?" CL asked me giving a nudge  i look at her giving a a quick fake laugh "Of course i am unnie why won't i be okay" i then quickly went back on my phone. "So what are you looking on your phone " KSY asked me. My head shot up like a rocket and i quickly tryed to close the page. I closed the page just before he grabbed my phone. KSY then gave me a look (kind of like puppy eyes lol) i look at him wondering if he find out about me reading about his "EX" Girlfriend. Turns out he was just joking with me. He threw my phone back  to me seeing as i'm clumsy i failed to catch the phone and hits my nose. My nose starts bleeding."OH SH*T MINJI ARE YOU OKAY " KSY said to me in a shocked voice."Does it look like im okay" I said in a annoyed voice.CL,dara and bom tried to help me out by finding a tissue. Ksy then took of his seat belt and sat next to me helping me tillting my head back. "Put your head on my lap it with help the blood go back". I Looked at him in shock but I saw a heart melting smile so I done what he told me to . He used his bag as a pillow and put my head on top of it i have to say the bag was comfy."minzy here is some tissue cover your nose with it" Dara said."I'm so sorry minj I didn't mean to hurt you"he said in a worried voice. "No worries it's okay I deserved it anyway".KSY then took one of my hair stands and put it behind my ear he was then staring at me (I'm stil lying on KSY'S lap) I didn't know what to do was he about to kiss me ? 

"WE ARE HERE" bommie said in a loud voice causing be and KSY to jump.