The beginng

The beauty

MINZY POV

Every one was having a great time Dara talking about guys Bommie making fun of her CL nagging me (typical) and i was laughing hard. But something was diffrient. Kang Seung Yoon was there  (aka KSY) . We were in the radio station Yoon In Na invited us there (YIN) but i wonder why she invited ksy maybe beacuse he just debuted anyways back to what i was saying....

 

KANG SEUNG YOON POV

DAMIN IT!!!!! i try not to stare her beautiul perfect eyes that could take me to dimensions i just wanted to go up to her and just kiss those plum,lusious lips. Her smile brings light into darkness her cuvry hips which could bring danger she's so beautful the way she talks. She walks like a badass at the same time lady-like and i have to admit she has one   {ksy laughs to him self and relises minji is staring him} okay im dead .She didn't even notice me when we were half way threw the interview.

 

MINZY POV

Oh sh** he's staring at me my heart is beating fast I've never felt this way before about a guy he's so handsome his dark mysterious eyes glaring at me ahhh snap out of it minji what happend to the bad girl image huh. Why him at of all the guys? he's to good for me i mean who wants this ugly b***. Why is he starring at my body is there something on me or is he saying to him self im fat ahhhh.{minji then frowns at herself}.

DARA POV 

Something strange is hapening i've never seen her act this way. {looks at minji and realises that ksy and minji are both staring at each other dara's eyes windend} .It cant be could it i think i'm gonna start to have a panic attack our mingkki is finally growing up and finally liking guys .

AUTHOR POV

Dara violently calls Bom "Hey you" knocks over bom's corn "look what you've done" bom looks at dara with blood shot eyes. Sorry dara says "anyway we have more important thing to worry about".  Bom looks at dara suspiously."what do you mean" bom says. dara point's her eyebrows to minzy and ksy. Bom looks at dara in shock. "No way" bom looked like was about to tease minji. "Don't you even dare your gonna ruinthere momment" dara said with a death look". CL was starring at them two hearing every single word she was shocked her jaw dropped wide open .

 

 

 

 

 

  SORRY FOR ALL OF THE GRAMMER MISTAKES MY FIRST EVER CHAPTER I KNOW IT'S RUBBISH BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA HAVE MINZY AND KANG SEUNG YOON WELL I WILL LEAVE YOURE IMAGNATION TO FIRGURE OUT THE REST....