The start

Complications

 

I walked over to the red, velvet chair that stood right in front of a wooden, antique desk. Sitting at the other end of the desk was a man in suit. He had a placid expression on his face. One look and you would know that he was someone really important. I looked over at the numerous figurines he had lined neatly on the the shelves right behind where he was sitting, fascinated by how such a busy man could've had time to collect all of them. 'Please take a sit Hanmi ssi,' he said. I nervously pulled back the chair with minimal noise and sat down. I wiped my hands on my knees, trying to get rid of as much sweat as possible. 'You look nervous,' he said with a hint of a smile on his face. Before I could reply, he opened a drawer and took out a piece of paper. The contract. 'Hanmi ssi, I just need you to sign here. I assume that you have thought through this.' He looked at me, waiting for an answer. I slightly nodded and managed a nervous smile. 'By signing this contract,' he continued,'You agree to all the terms and conditions that I have shown you previously. And you will willingly accept the fact that you are part of this company.' This company. YG. YG Entertainment. My dream is finally coming true. I took the fountain pen that CEO Yang had offered me and carefully signed on the contract. CEO Yang grinned and stood up. I stood up too. He shook my hands and said, ' Welcome to YG Hanmi. I'll be looking forward to your performance as a trainee. You do know that here in YG, we do not tolerate laziness right?' 'Yes. I promise that I'll work my hardest,' I said. 'Good. I'll be seeing you next Monday at the practice room.'he said. I grinned and bowed one last time before leaving the office. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was taking the lift down to the first floor when it stopped at the third floor. The lift doors opened and in stepped a guy. He had one hand slipped in the pocket of his jeans and another holding his phone. He probably didn't notice me because when he moved back to lean on the lift wall, he bumped into me. He looked back, surprised. My cheeks felt hot and I was hoping that it wasn't as red as it seemed. He immediately bowed and apologized. I bowed back and told him that it was okay. 'Oh. I've never seen you here before,' he said. I took the initiative to introduce myself. 'Annyeonghasayo. Hanmi imnida. I'm a new trainee.' A smile of realization crept up his face. 'So you're the new trainee Hyun Suk hyung was talking about the other day. You really are beautiful,' he commented. I blushed at his words. 'But, here in YG, we prioritize talent, not looks.'he added. I smirked and said,' Don't underestimate my talent.' 'Oh really? We'll see then,' he retorted. 'Yes, yes we will. I'll have your eyes popping out of their sockets once you see what I can do.'I said. 'Oh really?'he questioned. 'Yes,' I answered. The lift doors opened again and I stepped out of the lift, leaving him in it, with what seemed like a reckless 'promise'. 
 
 
Well, this is the first chapter~ I know it's kinda boring but bear with me please~ It'll get better~ :D Please comment and subscribe too:)