001

Cupid?? NOT~!

Another sigh come out form Changmin mouth. He’s getting bored when the girl who sit in front of him keep on talking non-stop since they came into the restaurant. He made a mental note to switch off Yunho’s hand phone while his hyung play his game once he goes back home. This was his idea to make him attend this stupid blind date. Jaejoong was the one who chose a ‘perfect’ girl for him today. Yeah, his so-called perfect. He stared that girl’s face for a long time before he decides to open his mouth. His poison mouth.

“Yah! Do you know? You keep talking since we come here. Don’t you feel tired or anything cause honestly, I’m tired keep on listening to your babbling. If you need someone to listen to you, please find somebody else. Not me! You call this a date??! Are you kidding me??”That girl mouth hanged open, speechless because of him. The girl stomped her feet before walk away from the restaurant. Changmin snort when the girl gives him her middle finger from the front door.

“Suzy. Another poor girl added into the list again today. The poor girls who have been rejected by the infamous Shim Changmin. I need to write this in my diary.” Another girl takes a seat in front of Changmin while laughing at him. Changmin give her his infamous glare but the girl just ignores him which makes him surprise for a while.

“Oh, please. Not again. I’m enough with that talkative girl. I can’t take it anymore. I’ve no energy for this useless blind date!”

 “Oh! Are you kidding me? You’re too proud of yourself Changmin-shi. I’m sorry to break your dream but I’m not your blind date~”

“Then who the hell are you? Do I know you? How did you know my name?”

“Oh geez. Calm down old man. Im Yoona. That’s my name. I work here, obviously. So, tell me, what is your reason to reject all men sweet heart this time? She’s a famous girl in campus if I’m not mistaken. But too bad, she’s not famous enough to become almighty Changmin’s girlfriend. Oh wow! I need to tell Yul unnie later on. She must be surprise by this news! ”

“Do you think this is funny?? Wait!! How did you know bout all this??! Are you a stalker??!”

“Excuse you, Sir. Obviously I am not your stalker. Just that, you always come here everytime you attended your so-called blind date. Me, happened to be here everytime you rejected all the poor girl. As a person who concern bout their customer, I need to know everything that happened in front of me. Moreover, you’re one of the regular customer here.

Changmin tried to remember if he has seen Yoona’s face anywhere or if she is belong in his group of friends but no. Or maybe she’s one of his stalkers??? It was like Yoona can read someone mind when she say, “Like I said before mister, I am NOT your stalker. Don’t worry…”

“You called this concern??”

“Yup. Well, honestly I’m not that type of person who like to stick my in someone problem. And I’m not that interested with your life too but after you rejected the fifth girl, ehmmm what’s her name again? AH! G.Na! You finally have my attention. I think you’re an interesting person. A funny person. I’m sure bout that.”

“Is that a compliment or an insult cause I feel like I’ve been insulted straight to my face.”

“I don’t know if the girls who have problem or the problem come from you. They’re all pretty and beautiful girls. But all rejected but you. Do you have problem? Are you gay Changmin-shi??”

Changmin almost choked on his water when Yoona asked him that dumb question. Yoona still look at him with her not-so-innocent eyes. If she was a man, he really wants to smack her head like he always did to his hyungs. He may en evil maknae, like his hyungs always said to him, but he will never ever hit a girl. All he can do is to glare at Yoona. “Ah, I guess you’re not gay…”

“Of cause I’m NOT gay! Do I look like a gay man??”

“Well no. Not really. Just that I’m curious bout the real reasons your rejected all the girls you’ve been dated before. Suzy is, wait, was the seventh girl you’ve dated this month. When you rejected seven beautiful girls, you must have something wrong somewhere in you.”

“Oh my God!! I don’t need this right now! Please leave me alone!”

“Yah! Im Yoona!! Comeback here right now!!” someone shout from the counter. “Oppss! I’ve got to go. See you again Shim Changmin. Oh, here’s my number. If you need my advice bout dating a girl, give me a call. Someone like you need my help! Don’t forget, call me!”

Yoona run away from Changmin before that poor man asking her more question. Changmin snorts when he looks at messy hand writing on the paper in front of him but still he keeps the paper in his pocket. Although he’s annoyed because of that girl, he believes he’ll need that girl help one day. Yoona winks at him when he paid for his drinks. “Bye Changmin-shi!” Changmin hid his smiles when he heard Yoona shouting from the counter.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

“Hyung, do you know who’s that girl??” Changmin point at a particular girl among the other girls. It’s not that hard to recognize a girl with wide mouth while laughing, long wavy hairs, fair skin and cute doe eyes. “What the heck?! Did I just think she’s cute?! Wake up Shim Changmin!”

“Ah, Yoong. Of cause I know her. Waeyeo?”

 “Yoong?”

“Yes, Yoong. Yoona is Yoong. She is Hyuk’s sister. I thought I’ve told you that. She just moved here from Japan. Before this, she stayed with her mother in Japan. I did told you bout their parents divorced before right? Her mother remarried again and stay with her new family. Well, her step siblings didn’t like her that much and her mother didn’t even backing her up so she decided to come back with her father and Hyuk.”

Now he realized something, the restaurant that he always preferred for blind date is Hyuk’s family’s restaurant. And Yoona did mentioned that she works there. But Yoona didn’t use the restaurant’s uniform. Yoona look like she’s very close with Leeteuk. Leeteuk or Park Jungsoo is Im Hyukjae’s cousin, that’s mean he’s Yoona’s cousin too. Before this, Eunhyuk always bragged bout how pretty is his sister compared to all his previous girlfriends. And Leeteuk always mention Yoona’s name before. Like how that ‘Yoong’ girl acted like a boy, who always bullied him. Laugh like an alligator. Now all make sense. He can see all the description they gave before really match the girl.

“What’s wrong with you Shim? Are you interested with Yoong?? Do you want me to set both of you for a date? Well, I think it’s a little difficult compare to previous one. We’re talking bout Im Hyukjae here. Although you’re his bestie friend, I don’t think he’ll let you go once you break Yoong’s heart. I’m sure Hyuk or Leeteuk will be gladly to break all your bones for her. Hyuk is my best friend but I’m not that interested to deal with angry Hyuk. He’s too scary for a stupid monkey like him.  

“Yah! What the heck you’re talking bout??! If I’m not mistaken, I didn’t even mentioned bout dating Yoona~! And why are you thinking that I’ll break her heart?? We’re not even dating yet!”

“Why are you mentioning my baby sister’s name?” Eunhyuk said, who suddenly appeared behind Changmin with Strawberry Milk in his hand. “Changmin wants to date your sister” Junsu said with his poker face. Yoochun laugh out loud while Yunho quickly grab Changmin’s hand and prevent him from throwing empty can toward Junsu who hiding behind Yoochun.

“Okay~”

“WHAT??!!” ujar Changmin, shocked.

“Since when you become so deaf? I said okay if you want to date my baby sister. If you want, I’ll give my permission. Green light.”

“Hyung, did you realize what are you talking bout? We’re talking bout your little sister here! How can you give your permission so easily just like that?? I thought you love your sister so much that you can kill anyone that break your sister heart anytime you want!”

“Will you break her heart, Changmin??”

“No!”

“Then okay. I’ll give your permission.”

“That’s not what I mean hyung!!! Ahhh…what’s wrong with you people?!”

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

 

A/N:

TAADDDAAAAHHH~~!!! My new fanfic...Like usual, no idea to continue other fanfic, I'll start new one...LOL....hope you like it~!

XOXO FROM ME TO YOU