002

Cupid?? NOT~!

A/N :

yeaaaaa!! My 2nd chapter. I posted this late a mid-night. I'm too sleepy but I still want to finish this chapter before tomorrow come coz I always forgot my ideas once I stop writing this. So there are a lot of mistake and grammar error. I just post it today, later on I'll editted it again. LOL....I'm too lazy right now.

p/s: I don't I should mark this as Rated M coz there's no only swear words in this chapter. Oh well, enjoy reading. PLease ignore if there's mistake or gammar error....hhohohoho...

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

After a few months after he met Yoona, Changmin always come to the restaurant. Not for the blind date, well, Changmin also don’t know the real reason that make him drag his poor from his comfy bed and sit in this not-so-uncomfortable  restaurant. He silently read his book when suddenly someone sits in front of him. It doesn’t take a genius to guess who that person is.

“You read?? I didn’t know you like to read?” Wrong~! And he thought he’s a genius because the person who sits in front of him is not what he expected. The girl smile at him sweetly. Well you can say sweetly not creepy cause he really feels like the girl want to eat him alive on the spot. Changmin calmly sips his latte while control his anger. He doesn’t want an uninvited guest to disturb his peacefully weekend. He’s making his mental list to kill while smile at the girl. Who the hell decided to send this girl to disturb him really need to test the taste of hell from him.

“May I know who are you?? Who send you here??”

“Minah. You don’t know me but I know you oppa!! I’m your biggest fan! I always watched you performed on stage during festival. I really like your voice. So y~! But what do you mean my ‘send me here’?? I come here by myself. I know this your favorite place for you to spend your time.”

Okay, which mean his plan to torture his hyungs fail immediately. Someone standing beside them and clear playfully. Now he knows who that person is. His eyes met a familiar doe eyes and his anger vanished almost immediately when that person smile at him. Yoona send him a small wink at him without Minah realized it. That simple thing can make him smile and feel himself relax. “May I take your order please?” Minah still focus on the menu when Changmin feels someone kicks his leg under the table. Yoona walks away from their table with a big smile on her face.

“What do you like bout this place oppa?? I always see you come here almost every weekend now.” Minah keep on talking, asking and story-telling bout something that Changmin not even care to know bout it. Suddenly his phone vibrates in his pocket and he received a message from an unknown number.

“Smile. Your face look like you want to kill someone~! Oh btw, it’s me! Yeeaa~!!”

Changmin saw Yoona waving her phone from the counter. Changmin smile a little and Yoona send him both thumb up for him which make a small laugh escape his lips. “Did you find my story funny?? I know right? I told Hyeri unnie bout that dog at our neighborhood is scary but she doesn’t listen to me. So one day she was chased by that dog until she reached our apartment!”  Changmin almost snort at her but he prevents himself by doing so. He still focuses on replying Yoona’s message under the table while Minah didn’t focus on him.

 “Where did you get my number? Im Yoona, are you sure you’re not my creepy little stalker cause I’m getting scared by you right now~”

Changmin heard someone snort from the counter and his phone vibrate a few seconds later. “I’m not your stalker, pabo~!” Another laugh comes out from his mouth which makes Minah looks at him. “What’s wrong oppa??”

“Ah, nothing. Your story is interesting. Tell me more bout it~” Changmin smile sweetly at her which make that poor girl beamed at him and start talking again. This is the first time Changmin doesn’t feel annoyed by someone who talk too much for his liking. That’s because of one girl who’s pouting the counter and glare at him now.

“Don’t lie to me. I know you’re lying right now.” Changmin waits for a while but no reply from Yoona. It was someone else who send their order to their table. These make Changmin getting worried because Yoona didn’t even look at him anymore from the counter. He doesn’t know why but he’s worried if Yoona is mad at him. And to know his own personalities, he’s not a person who care bout other peoples who getting offended by his words before. He tried to message Yoona again and same thing happen. No reply from her.

“Omo!! Oppa, I need to go now. I’ve forgot that my parents come today. I’m so sorry but I’ve to go. Thank for the date.”

Changmin didn’t reply Minah because he’s too busy to get the girl at the counter attention. “Oppa, are you istening to me??”

“This is not a date. Don’t misunderstand.”

“What?”

“I’ve never consider this is a date. You come from nowhere and start talking non-stop. I hate a girl talk too much *except for a certain girl* and please don’t expect more than this. I’ve been good enough to let you disturb my peacefully weekend.” All the anger and frustration come out at once. And he didn’t even feel guilty when Minah run out from the restaurant, crying. Changmin rubbed his faces.

“That's not nice way to treat a girl like that. Although you’re angry, don’t ever make a girl crying…” Yoona calmly pick up their cups and plates on the table. “Thank to someone. And whose fault is that?”

“Are you blaming me?? Well, I’m so sorry to disturb you!” Yoona immediately walks away but someone grabs her arms. “I’m sorry...”

“If you can’t see, I’m working right now…”

“Please…” Changmin tried to show his puppy eyes which he knows he’s succeeded when he saw a small smile on Yoona’s lips. “Please, stop it. It’s creepy. Don’t ever show that to other girls or else they will run away from you.”

“Well, I only show it for you. Only you, so you should be thankful, Yoona.” Yoona just rolled her eyes but she still laughing at him. Yoona order someone take the tray from her. “Yah, you can let go my hands now.” Someone else is clearing the table when Yoona took a seat in front of him. “Thank Ara unnie. I owed you. Please tell Heechul oppa that I take 30 minutes break. Some need my love advice here…” Ara girl laughing at him and nods her head. “Brat…” said someone from the counter which Changmin assumes he’s Heechul when Ara whisper something in his ear. But he didn’t say anything else when other customers come.

“So, what’s wrong this time??What did she do and why the girl crying on her way out from here?? And for your information, you’re so mean Changmin-shi. I thought everything went perfectly when you suddenly become mad at her. Did she says something rude to you or what?”

“It’s because you didn’t replying my message, pabo-ya~” But Changmin never say it out loud. “I’ve nothing to say on my defenses. Anything come out from my mouth will become evidence for you to fight me later on,” Changmin said while cross his hands across his chest childishly. Changmin tried to hide his smile when Yoona laugh out loud with open wide in front of him. Almost naturally they talk bout everything bout themselves to each other. Changmin never know he have this part of him before. He can laugh so naturally with a girl, less cynical remark and he openly story-telling bout himself to that girl. A girl he barely know before but he feels like they become friend from a long time ago.

“I heard from Hyuk oppa you want to date me? Is that true?” If it’s possible to choke on you own spits, Changmin almost did. He feels like this face become hotter when Yoona looks at him with her not-so-innocent eyes. Again. Déjà vu?? You can say that.

“I didn’t say that! Believe in me. They’re joking. Everytime I’m asking bout a girl, they always think that I want to date that girl which is not true. And you’ve been asking me why I dumbed all the girls before. That’s because they’re not my type at all. Hyungs choose them for me. I can’t find bout our chemistry…” Changmin don’t know if his eyes playing trick on him or not but he can see disappointed on Yoona’s face for a second. Yoona still smile at him.

“Why are you so panic?? Calm down. Geez, I know you don’t want to date with a girl like me. Talkative and annoying. You hate a girl like that right??”

‘That’s not true’ “Exactly! I know you can understand me.” Once again, their conversations become smooth again like nothing happened before..

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

“Omma!! I told you. I don’t agree with your idea!! Don’t decide everything for me! Oh yeah?? Since when they become so concern towards me?? They didn’t show any of it since 4 years ago! Why now??! That’s bull!! I know what I’m talking here! Please send my regards toward your new husband and tell him, I don’t want his damn concern bout me! Just take care of his own daughters!!” Yoona snaps her own phone. She never feels so angry like this before. She doesn’t realize her tears flow on her cheek.

“Yoona…are you okay??” Eunhyuk is standing at her bedroom door and his baby, Strawberry Milk still in his hand. Eunhyuk take a seat beside her on her bed and her back caringly. “You can share it with me, you know. I’ll be there to support you. So, what did that woman want again??”

“It’s nothing oppa. Don’t worry. I can handle it. Believe me…” Eunhyuk not really believe that but he didn’t say anything so he just hugs his sister tightly. “I don’t know what happened and what they want from you again but if you need to kick someone , I’ll be there. I may look skinny but I got six packs here~” He manages to make Yoona laughing again. He wipes her tears and got up from the bed. “You better be ready. I just send you a guardian angel to bring you out today.”

“What?? Who??”

“He’ll be here…*ding dong*right  now. You should go and open the door for him.” Eunhyuk happily sips his Strawberry Milk on his way to his bedroom. Yoona immediately run to their front door when that person press their door bell again. “Changmin-shi? What are you doing here??”

“Eh? Eunhyuk said that you need me here. Wait, don’t tell me…ahhh that hyung!” Yoona mentally facepalm herself but she still invited that poor guy inside their house. Her dad greets him cheerfully while hugging Changmin. “Oh, you must Yoong’s boyfriend that Hyukkie been talking bout. Wow, dear boy, you’re so tall!! Oh, well, my grandchild need to be tall.”

“Appa~!! You’re so embarrassing! Stop that!”

“Aww, someone is shy here. So, tell me, where you want to bring my daughter for a date?” Mr. Im nudges Changmin arms playfully. Changmin laugh when Yoona drag her father into the kitchen. Changmin can hear Yoona is nagging at his own father. Now, he can see where Eunhyuk and Yoona got their playful personality. ‘Date.’ Once, her own brother gave him green card so easily. And now, their father gives him permission for him to date his daughter. “Changmin, I’m so sorry for what my father said just now. I’ll clear up this misunderstanding later.”

“So, where you want to go for a date??” Changmin said while looking at Yoona’s family photos on the wall. Nothing different with baby Yoona with adult Yoona, who’s standing in front of him. She still has her silly smile. There’s photo of her with no front tooth and she’s pulling Hyuk’s hair while laughing. He looks back at Yoona when there’s no answer from her. “You don’t have to pretend anymore. My dad won’t mad at you if you tell him the truth.”

“Who say I’m pretending right now? I am asking you for a date here. And for your information, I won’t go out with a girl dressing like that. If you care, please do change your clothes before you go out. Most of all, please take bath first.” Yoona look at her own clothes. She still in her Deer printed pajama and big size T-shirt. She’s laughing at her own appearance.

“Please give me…uhhmm…half an hour to get ready. Okay?”

“Take your time.”

She takes bath as fast as she could and get ready. Now, she has problem to choose her clothes. Although only pretending, she wants to go out beautifully in front of him. Don’t ask her why because she has no exact answer. “Need my help??” Once again, Eunhyuk appear on her bedroom door with no sound at all. Eunhyuk take simple clothes from her closet and match it carefully. “Here.”

“Is that okay, oppa?? He won’t get embarrassed by me like that??”

“No one can be embarrassed by my sister. Anything you wear makes you look beautiful, because you’re the prettiest girl out there. If someone says you’re ugly, they’re just jealous. And if Changmin dare to be embarrassed, I’ll cut his head off. Only I can be embarrassed by you. Well, you’re embarrassing sometime, no, almost everytime…yeah..”

“Wow~~that’s a very nice of you oppa! And oppa…why did you call him here? He’s not my boyfriend and he won’t go for a date with me. Did you blackmail him?? He’s not into me…”

“I know him like I know you Yoong. I can read him like an open book. When I say I gave him green light to date you, I really mean it. I believe in him.”

“Oppa, we’re not even couple yet…stop your nonsense.”

“Geez, I’m trying to be a good brother here. Give me some credit. Just hurry up and be ready. Your knight in shining armor or Prince Charming is waiting for you. Don’t forget to leave your glass slipper behind…” Eunhyuk said while closing the door.

“OPPA, YOU’RE CRAZYYYY!!!!!”

When Yoona is coming down, Changmin and her father are having deep conversation. “Lets go~”

“What are talking bout just now??” Yoona asking on their ways to the car. Like any other gentlemen, Changmin open the door for Yoona. Someone whistle from the house. Eunhyuk clapping his hand while her father wiping his fake tears. Yoona rolled her eyes while waving at them. “You sure have a bright family. Your father is a funny man. I really like him.”

“Are you gay??!!”

“You should stop calling me gay. Everyone will think me a real gay. I’m not gay. What I’m saying here that I like you father, like a son like a father. That’s all~” Yoona laughing at Changmin loudly. “Calm down. I was just joking. Don’t take it seriously. So answer my question, what did you talk with my father just now?? It’s rare to see my father in his serious mode.”

“Nothing. A man talks. So, where do you want to go first? I’ve been thinking, let’s go eat first. My worms are having party inside my stomach right now.” Yoona said nothing but agree with him. For the first time, Changmin find a girl who can match his appetite. She almost orders everything she wants to eat on the menu. And a few minutes she can finish her foods. After that, they decided to go to the theme park. They go for almost all the games inside the theme park. He feels happy when he looks at Yoona’s face.

“She’s a person who keeps all her problem to herself. She will never show to others that she have problem. She’s my sister and I know she’s sad, angry and frustrated right now. And I know you’re the only one who can make her happy. Can you do it? Make her smile and forget her worries for a while. Take her out, Shim. Not as a date but as a friend bonding.” When Eunhyuk called him just now and he can detected immediately that Eunhyuk really worried about Yoona. And he willingly agreed with Eunhyuk idea to take her out. When his Yoona needs him, he’ll be there. Yes, he just call Yoona, his. Just shoot him.

“Yoona, why you never call me oppa?? I’m older than you right?? You should call me oppa.” Yoona always called his other hyungs oppa but not him. And it’s not fair to him. Changmin didn’t get the answer from Yoona cause she was still busy with her cotton candy. Changmin pull her to face him. “You want me to call you oppa?? Why??”

“Well, it’s a common things right? We’re friend and I am older than you, then you should call me oppa. You call the others Oppa too but not me. Why??”

“You want me to call you oppa??” Yoona asking him the same question again. Yoona smile playfully at him. He let out a deep sigh before he let go her arms and turn around to walk away when Yoona grabs his arms. “Changmin op~~pa, let’s go for the last ride. Merry-go-round.” Yoona holds his hands and drag him toward a big circle thing which is move so slow. Changmin feels something weird in his stomach when Yoona held his hand. And he thought he’s hungry again. They took their seats after they gave their ticket. The circle thing move slowly and they just enjoy the view until Yoona break the ice.

“My parents always brought us here when we were kids. You know, before they divorced. She said she doesn’t want to be with my dad anymore. She wants to be a painter but my dad can’t help her to achieve her dream so she leaves my dad.  She went to Japan to start a new life. When I was 18, I went to Japan with hope that I can make her go back together with my dad.” Changmin stay still and listen carefully to what Yoona told him. She still focuses with the view outside with a small smile on her lips.

“But you know what, she married a rich Japanese guy and now she owned an Art Gallery. My hope vanished immediately when she told me that news. And I got new siblings. Two sisters and a little brother. I live with them for 2 years but I guess I’m an uninvited guest in their house. They always make me look bad in front of my own mother. And I’m her own daughter but she never believes in me. My father never laid his hands on me but that man slapped me because his daughter told him that I stole her stupid make up.”

A single tear drop on her cheek followed by another drops until her shoulder shaking from crying. Changmin take a seat beside her and gave her an awkward hug. “Did you tell your father or Hyuk??”

“No. I know how he gonna react if I tell him bout how they treat me in Japan. Oppa really hate our mother. I won’t let him hate her more. She’s still my mother. Our mother.” Yoona push herself from Changmin and smile at him awkwardly. “Oh my, I don’t know why I told you this. Riding this making me remember all those good memories with my mother. I’m so sorry crying like a baby…”

“You’re a baby. But you look funny when you crying. Your nose becomes red like a reindeer. Oh, you’re Chopper!! You know Chopper from One Piece??”

“Geez, at least compare me with Nami or Robin. At least I still feel good, they’re pretty. But Chopper??? Really? First, Chopper is a male reindeer. Second, he’s a reindeer, not a human. Well, although he tried to become a human, but still you compared me with an animal. How do you expect me to feel good bout it?? Yah! Oppa, listen to me!” Yoona smack Changmin shoulder when Changmin start to laugh at her. Changmin feel relieved when Yoona start laughing with him. He may annoyed with nagging and non-stop talking Yoona but that’s better than crying Yoona. “Thank you oppa because you listening to me.”

Once again, the weird feeling in his stomach come again when Yoona smile at him. And his heart beat accelerate too much that he think his heart can jump out from his throat. The Ferris wheel comes to stop and Changmin sending Yoona home. Slowly they walk to the front door. Both don’t know why they become awkward so suddenly. Yoona blame herself because become emotional out from nowhere but Changmin blame himself because not experience enough to handle a crying girl who need comfort. Once again, he makes a mental note to ask Jaejoong how to become a gentleman.

“So, here we are. Sorry to make you go out with me. And thank a lot to spend your time with me oppa. I owed you and I’ll pay you back in future. I promise.” Changmin nodded his head and smile. What Yoona do next really make him surprise. Yoona kiss him sweetly on his cheek. He knows his face must be redder than Yoona’s face right now. Yoona turn around to go inside her house when his hand automatically grabs her arm and spin her to face him. The next things he knows, his lips already touch Yoona’s soft one. He removes his lips a few inches from Yoona’s lips.

“I just want to make sure something. But I still can’t find the answer…” Changmin speak slowly. Yoona let out a small sigh before she pushes Changmin slowly. Yoona patted his cheek, “Good night oppa.”

On his way home, Changmin still thinking bout their kiss just now. He still can hear his heart beat. The weird feeling in his stomach comes again. He doesn’t know why he kissed Yoona.  He can felt that Yoona disappointed at him. “You’re falling in love with her Shim Changmin. Admit it.”  Voices in his head are mocking at him. He feels like his hyungs are laughing at him in his head.

“I am NOT!”

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************