New Student

Arranged Marriage
Jessica wakes up from her beauty sleep and go to the bathroom to take a shower. After that , she wears her uniform and then climbs down the stairs to have breakfast. At the school , Jessica goes to her class and the finds out that SNSD is talking about a new student will study at our class. The news is spreading fast at our school , everyone is talking about the news wondering who is the new student. Jessica POV Why the hell they care about the student? He is a human too , not alien.I don't care about the new student. The important is he better not does problems in this school. Then , Mr Kwon enters the class with the new student behind him . The girls start to squeal and talking about how tall he is. I just look at the garden through the window that is beside me. When Mr Kwon introduces the boy at the class , I cannot see his face because he is looking down and wears a cap. "Class! This is your new friend , Wu Kris. "Mr Kwon said to the class and the boy looks at his classmates showing them his poker face. "Annyeonghaseyo , my name is Kris Wu. You can call me Kris. Kamsahamnida" Kris said to the class while bowing. "GIANT OPPA?!" I said loudly as I realise that it is Kris. All eyes are on me. Kris look kinda shocked to but not as shocked as Jessica. "Do you know him , Jessica? That is good. You can show him the school." Mr Kwon said to me. "Urmm , err , actually he is my childhood friend" I said lie to Mr Kwon. Kris raises his eyebrow as I said that. "Ooo , Kris you can sit beside Jessica. She will show you the school to you" Mr Kwon said to him. "Kamsahamnida" Kris said while bowing politely. When Kris sits at his place which is beside Jessica."Ya giant , what are you doing here?" Jessica whispers to him."Can't you see? I study here" Kris said showing his poker face. *KRINGG* It is now recess time , SNSD sit at their table asking Jessica."Sica , where do you know him?","Sica , why you always get hotties?" and many more questions from her friends. "Stop guys , calm down" Jessica said while making an action to make her friends stop asking questions."Actually , I have a secret from you guys"Jessica said with her guilty face." Ya! Why are you keeping a secret from us? We made a pact to do not have a secret between us." Sooyoung being the noisy one asking her."Youngie , Sica must have reason why she keeps it from us" Taeyeon , being the matured leader to her."Sorry guys but now I will reveal it"Jessica said."Actually omma put me in an arranged marriage with her friend's son. And that boy is my future to be my husband"Jessica whispered to them."Bwo!??? Ya!Sica , are you serious? " SNSD said to her as they know the truth."I can't believe my baby is growing up and now she will get married" Taeyeon faked a cry face.SNSD just laugh at Taeyeon reaction. "Eh Sica , that is your fiancee but why he is with Hyuna?"Sunny said while pointing at Kris and Hyuna that is like flirting him."That is always like that."Yoona said while eating her food. "Let him , I do not like him though."Jessica said but deep in her heart she is jealous."Eo? You do not like him? How can you do not like him. He is perfect" Yuri said while making a good sign."I don't know , he is a jerk." Kris makes his way to SNSD table . "Excuse me ladies but can I borrow Jessica?" Kris said while looking at her."Go ahead new student, you can borrow her everytime" Hyoyeon the troller said. Jessica is dumbfounded but go anyway. When they start to walk,"Why do you want to borrow me? What do you want?"Jessica asks coldly. "Don't you remember? You have to show me the school." Kris said while staring at her."Why don't you go with Hyuna?" Jessic said sartistically."What's up with Hyuna?" Kris said as he can feel that Jessica is jealous."Are you serious Kris? She even trailed her fingers at your chest. She flirted you. I just wanna tell you that she is playgirl."Jessica whispers to him. Kris raises his eyebrow as Jessica said that." Are you jealous?" Kris said testing Jessica."Me? Jealous? Serious? I don't even like you." Jessica laughs to calm herself from this question."I just wanna tell you that she changes her boyfriend and goes out party in the midnight. She sleeps with almost half boys in this school. You can date her but if she breaks your heart , I don't wanna take responsibility on that" Jessica said but she regrets for what just she said. She afraids that he wil date her."I didn't say I wanna date her" Kris said. This questioen is hard that she does not know what to answer but God saves her , the bell rings. She said to Kris that she wants to go to class first and leaves dumbfounded Kris there. ------------------------------------------------------- Jeng jeng jeng~! How is my story? Subscribe , comment and upvote. Guys , can you comment? I just wanna know what do you guys think about my story. Please comment! *begging on my knees* Comment are love. And yeay!! EXO won album of the year. I am proud of my babies but I kinda jealous of that girl held my baby lulu oppa's hand. How could her? Don't she know that I am his husband *laugh* haha , jusu kidding.