Amusement Park

Arranged Marriage
-Yah , Giant!! Hurry up- -Wait for me. I wanna lock the car- Then , Jessica hold Kris's hand and drag him to the entrance because Kris took a long time. Kris is shocked because of their first skinship but he just smiles. -What should we play first?-said Jessica while jumping excitedly at Kris. -Ya! Calm down , why are you so childish?- Kris chuckled at Jessica's action. -I am excited now , it is been a long time I did not go to amusement park. Thanks Giant oppa for bringing me here-Jessica giggled at her words. -Ooo , it is okay and why you called me giant?- Kris looked at her like his eyes can go through her face. -Yah! Don't look at me like that , it scared me Giant. And I won't tell you until you can catch me- Jessica said while running away from him. Kris's POV Aishh , this kid , Now , I have to find her or not she will lose in this crowd. After finding her for 5 minutes , he found her. She is looking at a cotton cady while her lips. Kris shocked her with make a 'Baaa~!' sound loudly. Jessica startled at his action. -Ya! I thought who was it , lucky it was you-said Jessica while pouting and continue what she was doing. Kris looked at where Jessica look and she saw cotton cady. -Do you want some Sica? You looked at it like you will die without eating it now-Kris said and inserting some sarcasm words. -I want it badly! I have never eat it. Can you please buy me? Just one. Please Kris oppa~!- Jessica whined at him while showing him her buing ~ buing~ aegyo. Kris POV Aish , she used her aegyo on me again. Stop it Sica or I will pinch your cheeks. -Err , alright alright , I will buy it for you- Kris said while taking out his wallet. Jessica just jumps happily , Kris smiles at her action. *** -How can you be my wife if you eat food like a child?- Kris said because of Jessica's dingy mouth. -Huh? Waeyo?- Jessica is confused of Kris's statement because she does not realise that there are some stains of cotton cady near her lips Kris gets closer to Jessica -Ya-ya! What d-do you th-think you are doing?- Jessica stuttered as she never close this much to a guy. When Kris's hand cupped her face , she closes her eyes nervously and opens again as Kris just wipped off the stains from . -Hey! Why you closed your eyes? You thought I will kiss you right- Kris takes this chance to because Jessica's face is so red. -A-aniyo , w-why y-ou th-thought like that?- Jessica cursed herself as she stuttered again. -Forget about it , let's go to the ghost house- Kris said as he does not want to make Jessica feel uncomfortable and drag her to the house. *IN THE GHOST HOUSE* There are some many screams in the house. Jessica is so scared because she hates ghost. As they are walking , suddenly there is a ghost with long hair appeares in front of them while staring at them scarily. Kris is so calm and just show the ghost his boring face while Jessica is hugging Kris's arm tightly while closing her eyes . Kris who just realise that Jessica is so scared just taking her out from the ghost house. -Sica? Are you crying?- Kris said as she saw her red eyes and some stains of her tears. -Aniyo , sand got into my eyes , that's why I'm crying- Jessica smiled bitterly while wipping of her tears. -Don't lie to me. You scared right? Come , I will make you feel better-Kris said after soothing Jessica. Kris dragged her at the game that he has to throw out the dart to the target to win a huge teddy bear.Kris did it after 3-4 times trying to throw out the dart to the target. They won a huge brown teddy bear , it is a size like Jessica but smaller than her. Seing Jessica is having a problem to carry it , Kris lend her a hand then Jessica gives it to Kris to carry it. After having so much fun , Kris decides to go home and Jessica just nod at him. After getting in the car , Jessica sleeps soundly and Kris just realise how cute Jessica is when she is sleeping. They arrive at Jessica's house. Kris wakes her up and accompany her until in front of the the door because she is still sleepy , who knows what will happen to her if Kris let her goes herself. -So , bye Kris!- Jessica said and was going to open the door but suddenly she feel a hand is holding her pulling her into an embrace. Jessica is so shocked and tries to let her body go but Kris is hugging her tightly. -W-what are you d-doing Kris?- -Sshhh , your omma is watching us right now- Kris said while pointing at Mrs Jung that is at the window giggling all by herself. Then Kris let her go and gives her the teddy bear that they just won and say goodbye while smiling widely at her. Jessica waves at him and goes in her house. --------------------------------------------------- Sorry for not updating for so long. Comment? ;-)