Beautiful Stranger

Arranged Marriage

Jessica was angry when her omma told her that she would marry a guy.First thing is because she didn't know who was he and is he going to treat her nicely like her oppa,Siwon and her appa,Mr Jung? For her , there were only two men that treated her nicely and that was her oppa and appa. But she had to agree with the marriage because she wanted to be a good daughter. She didn't show her anger at her omma and appa because her oppa always gave her advice to respect the elders. She would always go to the park in front of her house to release her anger with looking at the children that were playing with each other.

 

While she was walking to go to the park, she didn't look at the front because she was so busy texting with her friends at the phone. She was in trouble because Bukk! she accidentally bumped with a blonde man. Tha man fell on the ground and he was rubbing his because of the pain.She was so shocked and she offered her hand to help the man to stand up but what the man did was push off her hand. Then , the man with his angry face stood up himself and shouted at her -YYAA!! Do you have no eyes? You should look at where are you going not at the phone , stupid!-.Jessica knew she was fault but he didn't have to shout at her like she is what , a deaf girl? Then , she  bowed while apologizing to the man. - Ne , I know . It's my fault. Please forgive me-.The blonde man walked away ignoring her apologize.

 

Jessica POV

What kind of man is that? Why did exist a man like that on this earth?! AIISSHHH... I HATE HIM!!His face is handsome but his behavior is bad as hell. Men are all the same.He even push off my hand when I was trying to help and walked away just like that?! AHHH.. This is the worst day I have ever had.First omma told that I'm going to marry , Now , HIm???!!

 

Jessica decided to go to bubble tea shop instead to the park.Without warning it was 7 o'clock now because she wasted her time with daydream at the bubble tea shop.On the way to her house , she was scared because the road was dark but luckily there wer a few street lamp. She reached her house safely.

-I'm home.-

-Jessica, where were you going ?-,Siwon asked her

-Nowhere , mind your own business.-

-I asked you because I care about you-

-I repeat , mind your own business- , she replied with her cold tone.

-I think she was angry because of the marriage-, her omma told Siwon.

-I will try to coax her, don't worry omma.-

 

*Nock nock*

-Come in-, Jessica said

Siwon sat on Jessica's bed while staring at her.

-Don't talk to your oppa like that anymore.-

-I'm sorry oppa, I'm just stressed.-

-Do you angry because of the marriage?-

-Ermm...kinda and I also have a bad day because of this man. -

-Is that your boyfriend? If it is I will punch him because made my dearest dongsaeng sad.-said Siwon while making an action like he is punching the man.

-Hahaha , oppa stop it with your childish act-

Siwon smiled at Jessica's laugh.

-It's good to see you laugh again-

-Thank you oppa for cheering me-

-Don't mention it , it is my job to cheer up my dearest dongsaeng.Appa and omma do this for your benefit.They have their reason to put you in this marriage.-

-Ermmm.. I guess oppa *yawn*

-It's time for you to sleep, good night-

-Good night oppa!-

Jessica POV

I'm lucky to have a great oppa like Siwon oppa. Errmmm.. I hope tomorrow will be better than today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL , It is short right? And it is lame too. Guess who is the man that Jessica bumped to? WINK~!Look! It is an egg!

This balloon will land on your face if you don't subscribe

I'm y and I know it!

*smile*

Ohhoho , this is so creepy

How can you let Lay cry? He will stop crying if you subscribe now.