She took my heart~

Sarangheiyo Jongin-ah !~

Ding-DongDing-Dong

Soojung's housebell was ringing due to Jongin's finger won't stop ringing the bell outside the gate. Soon, the gate opened automatically and he walked through her frontyard and waited for the main door to open.

"Hello, may I help you?" Jongin saw a man with a formal suit greeting him with a smile.

"Y-yes, is Soojung home?" Jongin asked the question eventhough he knew that Soojung just got home.

"Please, come in." The man nodded his head and welcomed Jongin in her house. "Do you want anything to drink, sir?"

"Nope, I'm fine thanks."


Soojung's POV.

"I'm hungry. Maybe I have something to eat downstairs. Hmm, fruits? No! Candies? Never! Yes, how about some cookies? I'ts been a long time since I baked those." I mumbling all alone in my large bedroom.

As I walked downstairs while humming my favourite songs, suddenly I noticed a boy in was sitting in my living room. "Ehh, Jongin?"

"Hi, Soojung how are you?" Jongin greeted me like there's nothing happened.

"Heyy.." Yup, I just said 'hey'. "What are you doing in my house??"

"I just... ahh, come here, I'll explain to you." He grabbed my wrist and took me beside him.

After Jongin explained, I now understand but why did he came here. He can just go to Sehun or Kyungsoo's place instead of mine.

A few minutes of awkwardness, I spoke up. "Well, do you hungry?" I asked him nervously.

"Yup! Haha!" 

"Just stay here, okay?" I asked Jongin to stay in the living room for a longer time. He just nodded with doubt.

I went to the kitchen and grab the ingredients to bake cookies and started it. Suddenly someone backhugged me.

"What are you doing?" Jongin just spontaneously rest his arms around my waist. I was blushing at that time.

"I told you to stay in the living room." I avoided to look at him to cover my red face.

"I can't stay and seeing you do this all alone! Besides, I'm lonely out there."

"Huh, fine. I was hungry and then I saw you in the living room and decided to bake some cookies." I said while removing his warm arms around my waist.

"Ohh,, my favourite. It must be delicious."

"It will."

"Okay, lets start then." said Jongin while helping me preparing the ingredients. "What cookies that you want to make?"

"Huh, classic chocolate chip cookies." I don't know why I'm letting Jongin to help me with it.

Both of us mixed all the ingrdients and did the dough for the cookies. Jongin heated the oven while I was putting the cookie dough on a tray. While waiting the cookies to bake, Jongin played with the remaining dough and put some  on my nose. "Hey Jongin! How dare you!"

And the war begins...

The kitchen was full of chocolates and flour and etc. Totally messy. 

"Kids, what are you doing!?" Suddenly my family's butler, Jang Woohyuk came in and stopped the fun that Jongin and I had minutes just now.

"Woohyuk oppa, we just baking some cookies." I replied with a fake smile.

"Clean it quick! Before your dad come home from Australia." Woohyuk oppa directed us with a concern face.

"Yes, we are cleaning right now! Jongin, pass me the mop." As soon as I said that, Woohyuk oppa leave the kitchen. We really did cleaning the whole kitchen. 

While waiting for the second batch of cookies because of the first ones burnt due to our playtime, we watched tv in the living room. The shows on tv were fun and full of laugh. We even made jokes to eachother and we got closer. Later then, I was sleepy and fell asleep on the couch.


Jongin's POV

'I heard she yawned earlier. Maybe she was tired playing in the kitchen.' I thought to myself. I felt something was on my left shoulder. I checked it and it was Soojung's head leaned on me. I tried to push her head to the other side of the couch but she did'nt even move. Maybe I was a little bit soft on her so I let it slide. Plus, her head is not that heavy at all.

"Is she sleeping? Take her to her room." Woohyuk hyung noticed it as he pass the living room from the garden to take some stuff in the store.

"Y-yes, where is her room, by the way?" I asked him slowly.

"Maira will show you. She's the housekeeper. Maira!" Woohyuk hyung called the maid.

"Yes sir? May I help you?" A middle-aged women showed up as soon as hyung called his name.

"This is Jongin, he need to take Soojungie to bed. Show him the bedroom." Woohyuk hyung asked Maira noona.

"I will, sir." Maira noona just follow the instructions and dragged me to there while I was carrying Soojung bride-like in my hands. She was light. As a feather.

I placed her on the bed. Her room was beautiful and comfy. Lastly, I put on her blanket neatly. Nicely. She looked cute when she was sleeping soundly. I placed my lips right on her forehead softly and gently.