A new victor in town.

Sarangheiyo Jongin-ah !~

"Jongin-ah, wake up, breakfast!" Mrs. Kim call her son from downstairs with a loud voice.

"Urggh, almost forgot about school. I'll be there mom." Jongin replied while adjusting his hair and took his bag downstairs. "Where is everybody?" 

"Jongin-ah, I made your favourite, blueberry pancakes." Mrs. Kim tried to cheer up her youngest son by making his favourite breakfast.

"Where is everybody mom?" Jongin repeated his question. "Dad is in Japan to settle up some business and your brother Kris flew to Kanada to continue his third semester."

"Sir, the car is ready." said Kim's family one and only butler, Yoo Jaesuk. "Thanks hyung. Mom, I have to go now. Na khalke~~"


"Gomawo, hyung." Jongin said to his driver hyung. "Ahh... Hello again KStar High." Jongin was talking to himself.

"Yah, Kim Jongin!" Sehun and Kyungsoo called Jongin while walking towards him.

"Ahh,, guys. You guys are quite early. Miss school huh?" Jongin teased them. "Yah, Kim Jongin! Watch your mouth. Aishh!" Sehun exploded on the spot. "By the way, Jongin-ah, are you gonna attend this year's basketball team? We decide to join the team again. How about you?" Kyungsoo changed the topic.

"Of course I will join this year's team. I never miss a team. Haha" Jongin replied spontaneously. "What about your dad? Doesn't he wanted you to be the heir for his company when you reached 19 years old?" Sehun's turn to ask Jongin.

"He can pass it to Kris hyung. Forget about this lets go in." Jongin stopped their conversation and walk to the main door. Sehun and Kyungsoo just follow him instead.

"Jonginnie!~ Miss me? If you ask me, I miss you too darling! How is winter? Is it cool, fun or boring? I bet its boring because I am not being there when you need me? I was in Singapore celebrating with my family! In Singapore there was no snow. Its kinda boring." Tiffany shocked Jongin and his friends and asked Jongin many questions. Tiffany got a message from her twin, Ricky and bid farewell to Jongin, Sehun and Kyungsoo while gave Jongin a blow kiss. "Oh, its Ricky. See ya in class Jonginnie~" It supposed to be Jongin got the flying kiss by Tiff, but he refuse and gave it to Kyungsoo who always adore her since middle school.

"Wow, is she a part time rapper or what?" Sehun was amazed by Tiffany asking Jongin in one single breath only. "Ahh, she is one of the reason who ruin my day. She annoys me for a long time now." Jongin was annoyed by Tiffany who cared about him like a baby.

"Relax, bro. She isn't too bad at all for me." Kyungsoo who is still in his dreams with his Tiffany. Jongin gave a death glare to Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo shut his mouth with his bare hands. Sehun just giggled saw Kyungsoo closed his mouth with full of agyeo to calm down his hot tempered best friend.

Jongin just smile looking at his friends. "I'm Hungry. Let's go to the cafeteria for breakfast." Sehun asked Kyungsoo and Jongin to accompany him. "Yah, you didn't breakfast this morning?" Jongin asked Sehun with a weird expression on his face. "Hehe~ I didn't breakfast bacause my parents leave the house early in the morning." Sehun just replied. "What about your maid? Gyuri noona?" Kyungsoo asked him about his pretty maid. "She is still in Busan. She will be back by this evening. I will pick her at the airport after school." Sehun replied with no doubt. "Can I come with you? Hehe." Kyungsoo . "Alright then, lets go to the cafeteria to accompany our dear friend who have busy parents and a pretty maid!" Jongin suddenly changed  his mind from entering the class 30 minutes early. At least he does not face his annoying fan, Tiffany. "Yeah, that's my Jongin. Kyungsoo, ppali haja!" said Sehun with a wide smile on his face.


"Good morning class." Mrs. Park Kisun, Jongin, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Tiffany and Ricky's homeroom teacher. She came in with a girl behind her. 

"Yeorobeun, today we have a new student who just moved to Gangnam from California. Please introduce yourself honey." Mrs. Park gave the new girl space to introduce herself." Hello, my name is Jung Soojung. Nice to meet you." The girl introduced herself and Jongin knew that girl from the party. "Soojung-ah, please take your seat at the back of the class. Thank You." Mrs. Park asked Soojung to seat on the empty spot. 

Jongin recognised Soojung and decided to give her a text message. Soojung got the text and giggled to the cute message that Jongin sent.

Mrs. Park noticed that and took out a small box. "No handphones in the class guys." Mrs. Park walked around the class and asked all her students who were playing handphones put it in the small box including Jongin and Soojung. The school bell rang and all the students walked out because it was time for recess. Jongin waited Soojung outside their class while Kyungsoo and Sehun went to the cafeteria first.

"Hey, there. Remember me? Haha." Jongin started the conversation as soon as Soojung stepped out of the classroom.

"Hi. Jongin right? Kim Jongin?"

'Oh My God, she remembers me~'

 Jongin was like 'Yahoo she remembers me' over and over. His cheekbones were up and he smirked to Soojung.

"Jongin? Are you okay?" Soojung asked Jongin after saw him smiling like an idiot and dreaming alone.

"Ah, yes Jongin is here. Hehe. Come on I'll show you around, Soojung-ah." Jongin answered and grabbed Soojung's wrist. Soojung was shocked. She blushed. Jongin pulled her and that skinship things was witnessed by Jongin's 'number one' fan, Tiffany.

'Who the hell is that girl? She just walked in an hour ago and now Jongin is holding her hand. Urghh!" Tiffany asked herself with jealousy in her eyes.


"Lastly, this is my favourite spot in this school,, the rooftop garden! Hehe. Beautiful isn't it?" Jongin revealed his favourite spot to Soojung. Usually he doesn't like to reveal his personal things to public except his best pals even his 'number one' fan does'nt know about this. Jongin and Soojung were teasing and giggling each other.

"Yah, Kim Jongin!" Suddenly Sehun interrupted their moment while Kyungsoo was holding a carton of milk for Jongin.

"Hmm.. I have to go know. See you later Jongin-sshi." Soojung bowed at the three friends and leave immediately.

"Jongin-sshi? Hahahahaha." Sehun and Kyung were making fun of Jongin.

"Maybe when both of you arrived she just shy."

"Yeah, right Jongin-sshi. Haha." 

It was time for chemistry class and Soojung sat on the very front table with Hye Jin and Tiffany and the other classmates. Mrs. Lee was giving some homeworks on the white board and Soojung noticed something.

"Excuse me Mrs. Lee, I supposed that 2/4 equals to 1/2 and not 1/3."

"Oh, sorry about that. Thank you." Mrs. Lee corrected her mistake." And welcome to KStar High."

 'Hmm, this will do.' A girl who was next to Soojung talking to herself.


After school, Soojung decided to walk herself home because her parents were in  overseas and her butler Mr. Kim was kinda busy with the house things. But, after putting her textbooks in her locker, a girl stopped her in the hallway.

"Hi, my name is Moon Hye Jin. Your classmate. Jung Soojung, right?"

"Y-yes. You sat beside me in the chemistry lab right? What can I help you?"

"We need you in our decathlon team. I need you in our team. How about it?"

"Ermm... but I just got here. Is it o..."

"Its fine. Our old member moved to Tokyo to his parents. She used to live with her grandparents but her grandparents died in an accident. So, are you in?"

"Well, I don't want to let the team down..."

"You're in girl. Welcome to the team Soojung-sshi. I have to go now."


"Hello again, Soojungie~ Hehe." 

"Oh hi Jongin-ah."

"Walking home?"

"Yeah."

"May I walk you home?"

"Okay, I don't mind."

"Soojung-ah."

"Hmm..?"

"Why do you call my name just like we are strangers in front of Sehun and Kyungsoo? You were not like that when we were chatting on the rooftop."

"Errm.. I just shy maybe?"

"Shy? You don't need to shy in front of my friends." Jongin just chuckled seeing Soojung's nervousness. Cute.

"Hehe." Soojung started to fell embarrased.

"You can call me comfortablely."

"Hmm? Jonginnie?"

"Yes, but make it more comfortable. That sounds awkward. Ngee~"

"Okay okay. Ahh this is me." Soojung and Jongin stopped in front of a big white mansion while the gate was automatically open.

"See you tomorrow then."

"Bye Jonginnie~" Jongin's heart can skipped a beat even she just call his name.


After Jongin walked Soojung to her house, he continued his journey to his place. Suddenly a familiar car stopped in front of him.

"Jongin darling! Hi. Do you need a ride?" The car owner opened the window and that was Tiffany.

"Err.. There's no need. I have to go to my friend's house." Jongin was trying to avoid her.

"Whose house? Sehun? Kyungsoo? Your basketball mates?"

"Act, Soojung's house. We want to finish our project that Mrs. Lee gave us this morning."

"Soojung who?"

"Well, the new girl."

"Who is she to..."

Before Tiffany finish up her words Jongin turned back towards Soojung's house. He didn't plan to go at first place but its the only excuse to avoid Tiffany.

"Arghh, that girl. How dare she." Tiffany was not satisfied of Jongin going to Soojung's place.