Our eyes met .

Sarangheiyo Jongin-ah !~

"Now, we'll be presenting, Miss Jung Soojung to play a gorgeous piece from Yiruma."

A young girl stepped out and took a seat and started to play the piano. She played it gracefully. She touched almost all of the viewers' hearts. She finished the piece beautifully. All the viewers gave her standing ovations.

"She's pretty." Kim Jongin was amazed by her talent and looks.

After the Gala, a party was held to a party held to celebrate the new year.


"Yeah, I scored again hyung. Haha !" Kim Jongin was like a little boy who won a game video. Totally childish.

"Nah, that was just a lucky shot." Kris replied. He hate losing to his own little brother.

"Boys, go and enjoy the party quick. Even in a place like this you guys still playing basketball" Mrs. Kim Yeong Seo told the two son of her's.

"Okay mom. Let's go guys." Jongin invited his bestfriends, Oh Sehun and Do Kyungsoo.


"Looks like there is no place for me to sit. I promised Luna to finish the last chapter by new year." Soojung mumbled. She was holding a fiction novel titled Eclipse. When she was rushing to go to an empty spot, she accidentaly hit someone's shoulder. It was Kim Jongin's.

"Ouch, sorry it's my fault." I bow for sign of apology. The boy bowed back to her.

OUR EYES MET.

"It's cool. Are you okay?" Kim Jongin tried to take care about her.

"It's the pretty girl." Sehun whispered him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I got to go now." Soojung bid her farewell.

"My name is Kim Jon..." Before Jongin finished his words, Soojung left.

"Eh, where did she go?" Jongin asked his pals but they shruged.

"Its karaoke time folks." The DJ in-charge announced. "Let's pick the first couple to sing here on stage!" He added.

The were finding a 'lucky' couple using two big spotlights. Suddenly the spotlights flashed towards Soojung and Jongin. Soojung who was reading the last chapter of the novel noticed it and Jongin who was looking for Soojung found her. 

"I guess it was our fate. Ngee~~ " Jongin mumbled. They were asked to come on stage and to sing a duet.

When Soojung started to sing, Jongin was surprised about the girl's voice. The couple sang the song with full of harmony. The spectators conclude that "They matched" "So sweet" "They look great together" and etc.

After the karaoke thing, they met outside to count up until new year. Jongin saw Soojung and he started the conversation. 

"Hey there. Nice voice you have." Jongin greeted and praised Soojung.

Soojung was blushed. "Hi. Thanks. I entered a choir when I was a kid." 

"By the way, I'm Kim Jongin." He lend his hand to greet Soojung.

"Jung Soojung. Nice to meet you." Soojung grab Jongin's hand because she thought that Jongin wants to shake hands with her but he kissed her back hands. Kinda like this. 

Soojung shocked. When Soojung was putting her drink on a table, Jongin noticed a handphone near the drink.

"Your handphone huh? This is my number." 

"Err..." Soojung hesitated. 

Jongin also saved Soojung's handphine number in his phone and it's time for new year.

"5, 4, 3, 2 ,1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

"So, when can we meet again?" Jongin asked Soojung but Soojung is gone.

"Not again! Aishh!" He mumbled himself. Everyone around him doesn't care about him because they were too busy celebrating new year.

 


Wait for the next chapter juseyo~~