V x OC

Kpop Drabbles

Dedicated to my dear Park Shinhye look alike   Purple_Cherries 

 


 

 

*Ding dong*

 

You spat out the cherry you were on as you flicked your head up upon the sound of the door bell. This is it! The time that you patiently (impatiently) wait for every Wednesday afternoon.

 

You shot up from your chair and bounded downstairs to answer the door, quickly checking your appearance in the mirror on the way down.

 

You paused just in front of the door and took a deep breath. No, it’s not a breath of nervousness - you’re just really unfit and that rush to get there really affected you.

 

Kidding! It was definitely a breath of nervousness. 

 

THIS IS REALLY IT! He’s here!! you thought, fangirling to yourself silently before opening the door.

 

“Chaeri!” he greeted, his eyebrows hidden under his mass of orange hair and his eyes turning into half moon slits. “Nice to see you again.”

 

“A-ah, n-neh! You too Taehyung-shi” you stuttered. Aish, nice one Chaeri!

 

He pouted childishly. “Hmph! I told you to call me Oppa! Taehyung-shi makes me sound so old. Bleh!!”

 

I laughed and nodded. “Neh, Oppa!”

 

He walked over to your living room and sat comfortably on your couch as if it was a normal thing for him to be over. Which is actually true seeing as he is over your house every week thanks to your older brother.

 

“Chaeri-ah, I was wondering..” he started, hugging a cushion close to him.

 

“Where Jungkook Oppa is?” you asked, cutting him off. “He just went out to go to the shops to buy some snacks for you guys, he’ll be back soon. I can get you something small to eat. Hang on.”

 

“Ah, yeah, that’s what I wanted to know.” he smiled and nodded his head, his eyes following your retreating figure.

 

You rushed to the kitchen and ducked behind the counters, fanning your cheeks. You squat-jumped around and whisper screamed, not quite believing the fact that you just had a conversation with THE KIM TAEHYUNG.

 

After collecting yourself you stood up and walked as normally as you could to the fridge and pantry grabbing some cheese and crackers. 

 

And now I’m even making him a snack. Best day of my life! you screamed in your mind. You took a glance over your shoulder and made sure that he couldn’t see you. 

 

Not being able to hide your happiness, your head started moving back and forth to an invisible beat and the next thing you know your hands were throwing love hearts to the cheese and crackers on the plate. 

“Umm.. what are you doing?”

 

You froze, your hands stuck in the air mid way through throwing a heart. You turned around and slowly dropped your arms, coming face to face with the person you were just fangirling about. Uh oh.

 

“Oh.. umm, nothing. Just eating cheese!” you quickly said, grabbing a huge piece of cheese and quickly sticking it into your mouth.

 

Except that since the cheese was too big, half of it was left hanging out of your mouth.

 

“Ah.. I see.” he laughed, making his nose crinkle and his mouth turn into that cute rectangle shape. “Let me help you with the cheese eating then.”

 

And with that he leaned in and took a bite of your cheese.

 

“Kamsahamnida, Chaeri!” he grinned and toussled your hair, turning happily back to the living room.

 


 A/N: 

I actually have  no clue of what went down here. All I know is that I wanted to update and I wanted to do it now so this was what I came up with xD

I'm also just trying to kill time while I wait for the meteor shower that was supposed to come tonight.

Sorry for the rush and thanks for the long wait!

I hope you have a good morning/night/afternoon wherever you guys are! :)

Here's my favourite gif of V to end this all:

 

kirakinz