Oh Sehun x OC

Kpop Drabbles

Dedicated to my dear yeobo  KaeJae 

 


 

“So, will you come to my basketball game with EXO K?” Sehun asked as he scratched his head shyly.


My heart beat a little faster than usual and a big smile was threatening to rip across my face but I stopped it just in time. Keep it cool, Jihun, keep it cool. “Yeah, sure. When and where?” I say as calmly as I possibly could.

 

“This Wednesday, 6:30 in the school gym.” he replied, his expression getting brighter.

 

“Cool.”

 

“Aish! At least pretend to be excited about this!” he exclaimed, running in front of me to talk while walking backwards.

 

I looked up and raised my eyebrows at him, mustering up my most sarcastic voice. “I’m excited. Yay. Basketball. Woo.”

 

Aish! What the heck was that Song Jihun?! He’s probably gonna think you meant that. Aigoo, you big pabo!

Luckily, Sehun didn’t seem to mind and just smirked at me.  OH GOD THAT LOVELY SMIRK! “Whatever, deep inside I know you’re excited to come!” and with that he turned around coolly only to ...

..

..

..

.. slam straight into a pole and fall to the ground.

 

Aigoo, who’s the big pabo now. BAHAHAHAHA

 

“HAHAHAHA are you okay?!” I asked as I laughed my way over to where he was.

 

“Yah! It’s not funny!” he pouted as he rubbed his now pink right cheek.

 

I laughed even harder at his state. His right eye was definitely a lot smaller and it looked like he was wearing blush HAHAHA.

 

“Okay, okay. I’ll go to the office to grab you an ice pack, just wait here.” I said as I bent down to put my books beside him on the ground but before they could reach the ground Sehun took them out of my hands and tossed it aside letting the loose papers scatter everywhere.

 

“YAH! What was that for?! Here I am being so nice to you and even going to get you an ice pack, but look at what you did! You --”

Before I could finish my rant he grabbed my hand which used to have the books and pull me towards him.

 

We both sprawled onto the ground and I ended up on top of him.


Dugeun dugeun dugeun.

 

My heart beat went faster than it did before and I found my face only a few centimetres away from his.

“I know a little trick that will work better than an ice pack.” he smirked, his eyes looking straight into mine.

 

“W-w-what is it?” I stuttered.

 

“This,” he whispered as he tilted his head upwards to capture my lips.