Stay Strong Part 2

Arranged Marriage with Luhan

Jjeolbae's P.O.V.

All of us were happy during the trip. Spitting up jokes, teasing and laughing.

"Hey, we're here. Is this the one?" Kris turned to look at Suho.

"Yup." Suho assured. He then told us to hop down and enter the restaurant.

"We're wearing casual clothes, guys. Is it okay to enter this?" I asked. The restaurant looked like a five-star one. Gleaming lights and golden curtains welcomed us with the employees. They were greeting 'good afternoons' to every customer that enters.

"Don't worry. We'll get accepted inside whatever our attires are." Jongin looked at me and smiled. I nodded in approval and entered the building.

 

As my shoes caressed the fur attached to the floor, Five boys placed their hands on me. Kai and Suho were touching my shoulders from behind, Chanyeol slumping himself on my back, Chen and Xiumin holding my hands each. A few members were already there and some were at my back. 

"Aigoooo~" Chanyeol said.

"Onward!" Xiumin replied.

"Guys, it's embarrassing." I whispered. Kai and Suho immediately released their hands while the three were left. The two sent daggers to the members who are still holding me.

"Hey, we're just protecting EXO's princess." Chen debated. Suho heaved a sigh and let them be.

As we entered, I saw  Tao, Kris, Sehun, and Lay being surrounded by a lot of people. Majority of them were  girls the same age as me.

"Annyeong haseyooo~!" A girl said in a flirty way. I   saw Lay smile innocently at them while Kris signalled me to come over.

I pointed the members beside me but he shook his hand and pointed to me, whispering "No, only you." I just agreed and moved my feet swiftly.

"Wae?" I asked. 

"I'll explain later." Kris replied.

"Excuse me, madams, but we have to go now." Kris said.

"We're sorry if we couldn't entertain you. We've gotta do a lot of things." Tao replied to them as Kris placed his hand on my waist. The girls sent sharp stares to me, thickening the tension surrounding the room. He led me inside an event room together with the twelve.

"Why did you do that, Kris-sshi?" I asked him.

"Call me oppa. It feels more comfortable. And I'll be telling you the story later." He said and called the other members left. There was a long table inside the room. It looked like a meeting room, somehow. We sat down together. Beside me comes Luhan. I'm pretty sure we haven't talked yet since we rode the car. On my right's Lay. He really is quiet and he sat down straight. He was waiting for Kris' turn to speak.

Kris stood up and locked the door.

"Guys, what happened earlier?" They asked us to report.

Since they're not pretty good at starting topics since they've got no information yet, I stood up.

"Here." I said while handing out the book Daehyun gave to me. I opened it and pointed the picture out.

"Wait, this one's the group of people we've passed by on our way home, right?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yup, you're right. They're Hexagon Inc. But....why choose this restaurant to discuss the matter?" I asked.

"This company's managed by the Kim's. By the way I mean Kim's, I'm referring to Suho." Kyungsoo replied.

"And about the matters that we're discussing right now.....See that CCTV camera?" Kris said and I nodded.

"That one's connected to our parent's computers. They're hearing what we're saying right now. Although all of them proceeded back to work, they've still got connections to us." Suho informed

"Oh. I see...So much for that,  they said that next week, the event would happen." Luhan said while tapping the table.

"We need to stick close." I recommended as they murmured.

"Alright. We'll be absent for a whole week, okay??"  Lay suggested.

"How about we come by batches? We need someone to guard the house." Luhan recommended.

"But we could just stick together. I'll ask my parents to move us in one classroom." Suho answered.

"Wooaaah. Suho-sshi also owns the school. Daebak!" I said with amazement.

"You forgot that all of us own the school. They have shared equally in stocks." He answered again.

"I forgot. Yeah, right. We've only got a small portion so I didn't mind." I replied.

I laughed, I really forgot that we have a share in the school.

*My dad said it but I didn't mind. I'm into becoming an artist, you see.* I thought. I didn't say it since it might offend the M group. 

"We should transfer to Jjeolbae and Luhan's room since we should keep an eye." Kai said.

"With whom?" Tao asked.

"Daehyun." Kai replied.

"Then let's talk with our parents. It's our assignment, okay?" Xiumin said.

"Okay dismissed!" Chanyeol shouted and stood up. All of them followed.

"See you guys tomorrow!" Kris bid goodbye. 

"Wait." Luhan and I said.

"What?" Lay asked.

.

.

.

.

"We're living on the same house." The both of us replied in sync.