Stay Strong Part 1

Arranged Marriage with Luhan

"Luhan's P.o.V.

Still nervous, I went outside and walked. My thoughts were deep yet I feel empty.

"Luhan, that's the way to our house!" A feminine voice shouted. I turned to look around---only to see Jjeolbae.

"Mian, I didn't notice." I replied and let a smile out. She approached me and held my hand.

"I know you're missing the house since you're on that path. Could I join you? I miss it too." She said. She bowed down and looked at our hands which are now interlaced together.

"Oh...Sorry." She mumbled.

"I don't mind." I said and smiled. I reached for her shoulders and went with her. We're walking, talking about the 11 members and their habits. We paused when we have reached our destination.

"We're here." She said. I carefully opened the gate as she entered and grabbed her keys from her pockets. She inserted it in the keyhole and swiftly moved the door aside.

I saw her strange movements. She was shocked. Her eyes were widened up.

"Luhan." She said and called me in. I walked inside only to find our house......destroyed.

The shelves that I've used to share with her was gone. It was somehow sad to see but I need to bear with it.

"It's alright. We've got a new home, don't we? Don't be sad too much." I said and patted her shoulder.

"We need to tell our parents." she said and looked up to me. She nodded slowly and grabbed her phone. She just lent it to me and looked away.

"What a waste." She whispered as I dialled their numbers. 

"Hello?"

"Luhan?"

"Yup. Mom, our previous house was destroyed. The one I have shared with Jjeolbae. The things we left were totally scattered and broken."

"Jinja? Okay. We'll be investigating."

"Ne. Annyeong!"

----

We headed back home only to find the eleven waiting for us, in casual wear.

"What are you, models?" Jjeolbae asked.

"Aniyaa~"

"You think so? I see. Even in these simple clothes, I really stand out."

"Shut up, Kris."

"We're gonna eat! Fix yourselves and we'll be going." Suho informed us and we immediately went inside and fixed our attires.

I just picked a simple shirt and jeans. I went outside and found Jjeolbae fixing her bag. She wore a blue pastel sheer blouse and an orange ruffled skirt. I immediately smiled at the scene I'm seeing. Light shone upon her face as she looked back at the room.

"Oh, you're here. Let's go!" She cheerfully said and went with me.

"Should we use the elevator or the stairs?" She asked me. 

"Stairs." I said and she nodded. The both of us went downstairs. My hands were in my pocket while hers is wandering off the rails.

"Woaaah~ I now present, the kyeopta couple!" Chanyeol shouted and all of us laughed.

Then, the twelve of us rode on Lay's car and made ourselves comfortable.

"Aaaah~ This is so comfortable." Xiumin shouted.

"Just because you're on the solo seat, you're having the guts to tease us. We're like sardines here!" Chen shouted and all of us chuckled.

"As long as all of us are together, then there's no problem." Kyungsoo said and we all agreed.


Author's Corner

Short update? Mianheee~ I really need to do my projects. Sorry!