Behind

Arranged Marriage with Luhan

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

We just have to get out of this mess and we could live normally, right?

"Jjeolbae, your coat." Kris said while placing the coat on my shoulders. I just nodded as all of us went inside. 

Tired from the meeting a while ago, I carefully  rested my back on the leather seat of the car.

"Aaaah~ I'm so tired." Xiumin exhaled and took a nap. I've decided to take one too but my thoughts kept interrupting me.  What if we get assassinated? And why did that news  spread? Shouldn't that be kept as a secret? 

"Kris-sshi--" Before I get to speak, he interrupted me.

"Oppa. You know, Jjeolbae, every one of us wants to be called oppa." Kris demanded. I chuckled and agreed with the idea.

"Oppa, do the companies who would kill us know that we know?" I asked.

"Nope." He replied lowly, not wanting to interrupt the members who darted off to dreamland.

"I see." I replied and leaned back again.

"Still bothered, huh?" He asked.

"Ne." I replied shortly and looked away.

"You know, I'm worried for the others too. But we'll eventually solve it." He said while holding the steering wheel. I just nodded and smiled a little. Then, after a while. We're now back home.

"WAKE UUUP!" Kris shouted. It caused others to groan, and others still silent.

He took out his phone and played an annoying sound. I immediately closed my ears and got off the van.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Luhan.....playing with cymbals." He said and laughed.

"He's terrible!" I shouted.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, KIM JJEOLBAE?" A loud voice from the van came.

.

.

.

"L-Luhan?" 

"SORRY!" I shouted as he immediately woke up from his ever comfortable sleep and chased me around.

I heard Kris laugh and mumble something. He must be happy  seeing us like that.

"EXO'S ONLY PRINCESS, COME BACK HERE!" Luhan shouted as I hid inside the room.

I exhaled and sat behind the door.

"Just kidding." Luhan said and opened the door. I stood up and faced him.

"EXO's only princess? Hm..I wonder what I should  call all of you." I .

"Well, you should call me your prince." He said playfully and left the room.

"Hmm. I should decide now."

Yeollie, Baekkie? Nah. They might get offended. I'll just call them by their supernatural powers.

Mr. Telekenesis? Mr. Frost? Nah. It's ugly too. I'll just call them oppa.

-------

---

Luhan's P.o.V.

Ah. Saturdays. I'm really happy when this day comes. The smell of bacons from the kitchen, Kyungsoo must be cooking. I went down only to find my hunch right.

"Luhan, wake Jjeolbae up." Xiumin said.

"She's not in her room." I said.

"So you checked, huh?" Kai said and smirked.

"I-it's not what you mean!" I defended.

"Our Lulu's denying, huh?" Lay grinned.

"Fine, where is she?" I asked.

"There, at the living room."  The maknae of M pointed out.

"Thanks panda." I said as I walked. I slowly entered the room as I saw her sleeping soundly on the couch.

"Why did she choose this place to sleep?" I asked myself. I went near her to find a bondpaper with our names. Its got funny names in it. Minnie, Yeollie, Baekkie. I can't help but laugh it off. Then, I checked her. She's hugging a deer stuffed toy with a blanket on her.

"Jjeolbae." I  said her name as I shook her.

"Taeyang oppa..." She murmured. Ah. She's having nightmares.

I shook her again to wake her up.

"Oh, Luhan?" She said half-awake.

"Breakfast."  I said.

She stood up and tried to walk but she dropped on the floor.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"I tripped on the stairs when you chased me." She bursted and I  offered to carry her.  She denied at first but when I carried her, she can't get off me anymore.

"Atleast don't carry me bridal style." She complained and pouted.

"Aniya." I teased.

"Pleaaseee? Release meee~" She did aegyo.

"Lulu oppaaaaa~" She said and I laughed. Now there's a reason I couldn't get her off me. She's so cute.

"Aish. It didn't work with you." She said.

I carried her to the table and saw the members smiling at me.

"Don't get it wrong oppadeul. I tripped yesterday that's why I can't fight back when he carried me." She said and looked at them. They just laughed.

"Lay oppa, can you reach for my bag over there?" She asked him softly as he followed.

She opened the bag to reveal a set of keychains.

"Omoo~" Sehun said in amazement.

"Is that for us?" Baekhyun said, dazzled.

"Yup." She said. I took it from her and inspected it. It contains each of our logos. They were phone chains.

She handed it out to each of us.

"It's not just a normal keychain. If you press this button," She said as she took a keychain, flipped and pressed it. Then, the other keychains turned red from silver.

"It will alarm the others. As you come nearer, " She said while shoving the keychain near the others. It turned blue.

"If you get nearer the person who sent that signal, it would turn blue." She said.

"Woooah. Where did you get this?" Chanyeol shouted in amazement.

"It's our company's secret product which was not launched yet, and we don't plan to launch it anymore." She explained.

"Now get one each." She said and everybody got their own logos.

We attached it to our phones and admired it.

Then, Kai recommended us to dance together. As one.

"Let's dance, guys." Kai said.

Jjeolbae agreed and led us to the studio.

"Omoo~ I haven't seen this before!" Kris said.

"The two of us already know this. You guys don't practice, That's why." Kai teased.

He played 'Growl' and all of us danced to it. With Jjeolbae.

"Woah. You know this, Jjeolbae?"Tao said.

"I choreographed this." She said and continued dancing.

All of us stopped except the K group.

"JINJAA?" The M group, with me said.

"Of course." 

"We were the one who taught you that's why you didn't knew who made it." Kyungsoo said.

(I know, I know. I just used this for the story, okay? The whole choreo belongs to the choreographers.)

"Daebaak!!" Chen shouted.

 


 

"Hah! Little did they know that it's not next week." Daehyun chuckled.

"You're good at acting, son."