02

[HIATUS] A Mother's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I will let you go for this time, then,” said Changmin in defeat, looking at the two pouting lips right in front of him.

Hyunsik and Dongmin were immediately looking at each other in disbelief, before they shouted in happiness. They were indeed curious upon the continuation of their mother’s love story. Without any hesitance, Dongmin kissed one of Changmin’s cheeks to show his gratitude. The older one, Hyunsik, was following his younger brother right after that.

“Thank you!” “You’re the best!!!” shouted both of them in unison.

Changmin was just chuckling to answer the boys on his lap before ruffled their hair lovingly.

He was smiling towards no one, as he could remember exactly what was happening on that day. Maybe the day wasn’t as sweet as the fairytale said, but it was an important and memorable day for Changmin. That day was the day when he really interacted with Jaejoong for the first time, after all.

“So after a long discussion inside the car, we finally decided to go to one of the malls. Well- to be honest, it was just Yunho-Hyung and Jaejoong’s decision. I was still in a bad mood and having no intention to talk,” Changmin started off again, making the brothers immediately focused everything on Changmin, “We rode Yunho-Hyung’s car smoothly, until we’re reaching the mall’s car park...”

Changmin was immediately getting out from the car; right after Yunho has done parking it. Since he was in the midst of the rage, Changmin didn’t even bother to wait for his older brother and secret lover. He just walked towards the mall’s entrance right away, without looking back for once.

After Changmin reached the entrance, he was quickly turning his attention towards the other two. He could see it from afar, how both of them were exchanging affection so sweetly. How Jaejoong was waiting patiently for Yunho there, or how Yunho was instinctively looking at Jaejoong’s hand and holding it before crossed the road.

Maybe for most of people, they would look good and affectionate like that. But for Changmin, those were just merely the overboard affections somehow. He didn’t like it at all, seeing Yunho took care a lot his younger lover.

“Come on. Can’t you walk faster?” Changmin said, looking only at Jaejoong after the two have arrived, “I don’t want to waste my time with watching you walk like a princess. My time is too precious for that, you know.”

“Changmin,” warned Yunho again, sighing in frustration due to Changmin’s frank mouth.

Before Yunho gave Changmin a speech about the proper behavior, Jaejoong has already prevented him from doing so. He immediately rubbing Yunho’s shoulder softly; wanted the older one to calm down. Upon the sudden interruption from Jaejoong, Yunho was finally turning his attention towards Jaejoong. Looking at the smile on Jaejoong’s face, Yunho realized what the other was meant almost right away. Leave Changmin alone for now, it’s okay.

Of course, Changmin couldn’t miss the new interaction between the lovebirds. “Just in case that you’re going to make out somewhere else, should I go first?” asked him, rolling his eyes in boredom.

Yunho clenched his fist and closed his eyes in silence, trying to hold his anger back from Changmin. Even though Yunho really wanted to throw the anger on Changmin, he also knew that the younger wasn’t really meant those. He was actually a gentle and caring person, when he didn’t have a bad mood. Because of that and Jaejoong’s demand, Yunho was finally giving in towards Changmin.

“I’m sorry for making you upset, Min. You should smile already now!” replied Yunho lightly, circling his arm on Changmin’s neck playfully.

“So, where are we going now?” asked Changmin, finally giving in towards Yunho as well.

“Wherever you wanted to go, my lovely nam-dongsaeng,” answered Yunho with an aegyo, as he was looking at Changmin with a big smile and widened eyes.

“Don’t call me like that and don’t show me your aegyo! You know that I hate that so much, Hyung,” Changmin snapped, shuddering in process as he thought about what he has seen before, “Besides, I won’t ask if I have any idea inside my mind.”

From the side of his eyes, Yunho could see that Jaejoong was standing not too far from his place. At first Jaejoong was slightly surprised to see the new side of the two brothers in front of him, before smiled warmly at his secret lover. Looking at the beautiful smile near him, Yunho quickly smiled back and signed for Jaejoong to come nearer towards him.

“We don’t seem have any idea,” Yunho told Jaejoong, intertwining his hand with the latter, “Is there anything you have in mind instead, Jae?”

“But what inside my mind now is just... something ordinary, though?” Jaejoong answered unsure, “We can wander around until dinner time and eat here, or maybe we can watch a movie first.”

“Sometimes the ordinary one is better and more enjoyable,” replied Changmin all of sudden.

Jaejoong honestly didn’t really expect for Changmin to reply any of his words, and that was making him unintentionally gaped widely in surprise. However, his expression was instantly changed into sympathy, right when he could see a pair of longing eyes there. Just for a second, but it was enough for Jaejoong to know what was inside Changmin’s mind.

“I don’t mind with anything,” added Changmin, shrugging it off almost right away.

***

During their wandering time, Changmin always kept an eye on Yunho and Jaejoong’s interaction for almost all the time. He could see that Yunho was never leaving Jaejoong’s side at all, whilst the lover kept taking a glance towards his older brother with his lovely eyes. Changmin hated those. He didn’t like to be reminded that there were a lot of things he didn’t know about his older brother.

“Yunho, I just remember that I need to buy some wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter