DumbStruck

Live Forever

"Chaerin-ah, you just got home. Do rest. Let me take of Jiyeon."

.

It took  ten second for Jung In-Su to realize that there is a stranger on the yard.

.

It took another ten second for him to realize who that 'stranger' was.

.

And it took five second for him to realize how bad the situation was becoming.

 

"Ahjussi!" Jiyong spoke, suprised.  

 

In-Su gulped. He wasn't ready for this. "Ji-Jiyong-ah!!"

.

Chaerin stared at the 'stranger', questioning, until it hits her. Jiyong stared at Chaerin, then at the little child. THEN, it hits him.

.

.

"Uncle Hyunn!!" The little one shouted gleefully, running towards a tall, dark man in front of the gates.

Jiyong eyes never left the young girl, before he saw the man she was excited for.

 

SeungHyun was in front of the gates, shocked and numb, looking at him.

 

 This is BAD.

 

---------------------------

Hehe, sorry. It's been a long time posting.

The thing is, the story is in my head, but to translate it... Ahhhhh!!!

It's fine if you guys want to unsubscribe.

I'll try to finish the story, (but the story in my head is kinda long), but no promises when i'll update it.

 

(Yeah, I know, the chapter are pretty short, but in my head is like that...(for the dramah). Imagine it like a soap with lots of ads, hehe)