the Woman and the Child

Live Forever

"Excuse me, who are you?" He heard a woman said. Occupied with his thoughts, he didn't realize that he had ventured past the gate, onto the garden.

"I'm sorry. I-I shouldn't. I was so carried awa- I'll go. I'm sorry" He kept apologizing.

She was not convinced. She stared at him, scrutinizing, before a small voice cried, "Umma!!"

His gaze fell to the source of the voice, a little girl, barely four  two years old, who look familiar, came running toward the woman.

"Umma is home!Let's play! Swing me!!" the young girl cried, pulling on her mother's pant. She laughed. "Okay, Jiyeon-ah. Come!" The woman carried the child onto the swing and put her on it. Slowly, she swung the little girl, while the little one giggled wth glee.  Jiyong watched at the scene from afar, feeling the warmth. That could've been Jessica. She would've done that".

"Chaerin-ah, you just got home. Do rest. Let me take of Jiyeon." A familiar figure said from the patio.

Jiyong froze.

*********************

a very short one. 

I need to make sure where I'm going with the story. There are more than one idea for the story.. I'll make up my mind.

 i do intend to write more about Jessica, myb her part of the story? But no promises..

 

All constructive comments are welcomed. I want to improve my writings. ;D