The Small Talk.

The Secretary

Nichkhun's POV:

I acted fast yet again. His plump pink lips were paired with mine.His eyes closed for a second then, they opened again, wider, and his eye color changed to a darker brown. This made me feel very uncomfortable, and I sensed he was possibly mad with me? I parted away quickly, and looked over to  my right side where curious eyes were looking at the 'spot light couple'. I dropped my right hand near Wooyoung's hand. He stared at it for a moment, then he hesitated to grab it.  Thank god he is following my lead. We slowly walked out of the elevator, and joined with all of them.  

 

"I see, you missed Wooyoung so much!"Mr.Chong said while wiggling his eyebrows up and down. Taecyeon wasn't so cheeky tho, he seemed quiet upset, and I  could tell by the way he walked.  

 

"Well we should hurry and get to the limo. It's waiting for us." I said quickly while leading the way to the limo. Thank god, that I called and order this limo when I did, or we might have to wait in the limo longer. I let go of Wooyoung's hand and opened the door for everyone to go in. "Go on in." Mr. and Mrs.Chong just complimented me.  I honestly have no idea why they like me so much. I haven't done business with them, and I have heard that these people are hard, and strict. From what I have seen they are no where near any of those things.  As soon as everyone was in, I finally got in, and well. It was crammed big time.My knees pressed against Wooyoung's, and he gave me dirty looks. Is he still mad about the peck? I mean he shouldn't since, it felt nice, it was short, and not to mention I'm a good kisser. Well at least I think I am. What my lips were weird and slimy? Wait. Why am I talking like this again?  

 

"So, where are we going?" Mrs.Chong asked. 

 

"I think we should have sushi. Since it's nice and calming. Especially at the Seouls most famous Sushi Bar!" I said excitedly.  

 

They smiled and nodded. Shortly after the twenty minute ride, we ended up at the Sushi Bar. I honestly tuned out of what they said. I was the first out of the car, and ended up holding the door for the others.  I was really worried about later, where I have to sleep in the same room as him. As we walked inside the place, and to our table, Wooyoung made his way to the bathroom. I excused myself to the bathroom also.  

 

I walked in and he was just staring at himself in the mirror. He glared at me from the mirror, and refused to turn around to talk to me.  

 

"What do you want?" He harshly asked me.  

 

"What's the matter?" I asked him.  

 

"What do you mean what's the matter?! You're the one who kissed me!" Wooyoung snapped as he turned the water on, and splashed himself in the face. 

 

"Because, it was just a distraction. To make it seem that we weren't fighting." I reasoned with him, which didn't seem like it was working. "But why are you so mad over something so little?"  

 

"That was my.. It doesn’t matter, it shouldn't have happened!" He snapped, and it dawned on me.  

 

"Was that you're first kiss?" I asked, and all he did was nod his head. It was meaningless to me, but for him it was suppose to be a big deal. "I am sorry."  

 

"That’s actually the first time you said that to me." He said with wide eyes. "But I won't forgive you, you have to make it up to me."  

 

"Wait? What?" I questioned.  

 

"If you are really sorry you have to make it up to me." He said, "I think you need me to stay at your house for a week right? Well that’s what you said."  

 

"Yeah, Mr. and Mrs.Chong are staying over at my house, and Taecyeon said we were married, so I need help." I pleaded.  

 

"So are you gonna make it up to me?" Wooyoung asked.  

 

"Yes, what do I need to do?" I asked.  

 

"I'll let you know when the time comes." Wooyoung smirked, and walked out of the rest room.  

 

"Did he have to be so sassy?" I whispered to myself, and the next thing I hear is Wooyoung saying "I heard that!" Maybe I should have just waited for him to shut the door, or kept my mouth shut. 

I stare at myself in the mirror, and I wonder how exactly can I pull this off. I put my finger right in the center of my forehead, and I think really hard about it. After what seems like twenty minutes I leave the bathroom, and join the others. I guess I was in there a long time that they already have there food.  

 

"You were in there a long time!" Taecyeon blurted out. "It's a good thing Wooyoung got you some food, which just barely came out."  

 

From what it looks like, its something I actually like. I would have got him something he wouldn't have liked, if I was pissed off. Wooyoung is nice, not to mention he knows mostly everything about me, and I know nothing. It's upsetting really. I just hope this really works out, so I can expand the business into china. 

 


A/N:

I am so sorry I have been gone for so long! Anyways, I will try to have a big update tomorrow, to excuse this short chapter. If there is anything you would like me to know please don't hesitate to coment, or message me. Thanks for all the subs! Remember nia lovs you al!~