The Approach

The Secretary

     Wooyoung sat at his desk scanning through emails, and verifying meetings for his boss. Suddenly, his phone went off. A text message from his awesome boss! The text message read: Mr.Jang please come in my office we have something to discuss. By now, Wooyoung was really use to getting text messages, and having a lot of discussions from his boss. He quietly sighed, and got out of his comfortable computer chair. He walked towards the door, turned the handle slowly, and then pushed the door forward. His boss was facing the window, staring out and about. 

 
     "Mr.Horvejkul, may I ask why I am here?" Wooyoung asked fully not sure. 
 
     "You, Mr.Jang should know." He said, turning around and facing Wooyoung. 
 
     "Acutally, I do not know." Wooyoung spoke up even if it was out of context. 
 
     "Well you should since you are going around saying that we are in this relationship, which I have no intention of having!" Mr.Horvejkul snapped. 
 
     "Well, it was a mistake." Wooyoung said while suddenly recalling why there was this rumor. 
 
     "Yah! Come on now don't take me for a fool. Tell me, how it's a 'mistake'?" Mr.Horvejkul started to raise his voice a little louder. 
 
     "It's a long story, and one really really big misunderstanding." Wooyoung said. 
 
~~~ Wooyoung's Pov from about a week ago~~~ 
 
      "Well, well, what do we have here?" Junho asked me. I surely wasn't expecting him to be here. I mean why would I, he was suppose to be in London on his honeymoon with him! 
 
     "Well, what we have here is me trying to buy things for someone." I said a little irritated. 
 
      "Channie~ Sweetie! Look who's here!" Junho said tugging on Chansung's arm. 
 
      "Oh! I don't know this person?" Chansung said under his breathe. I guess he was thinking it was a mistake to have married my best friend. I don't even know why I even still call him that. It kind of hurt, he doesn't even remember me, but maybe it's a good thing since I need to move on from my first love and best friend.
 
      "It's Wooyoung."I sighed waiting for the line to shorten, they were ahead, almost my turn to order.
 
      "Omo! Wooyoung! You look great! How have you been?" Chansung said, also receiving a hit to his shoulder by no other than Junho.
 
      "I have been good actually." I kept it short and simple, maybe they would just stop talking to me. 
 
      "Well, you look good, anyways why didn't you come to the wedding?" Chansung questioned why Junho made an order. 
 
      Before I could even say anything, Junho had to chime in. "He's still probably not over you, that's why he even changed his appearance after all these years. Are you over him Woo?" Even if it was true I didn't want to accept defeat. Not yet. Just not yet. 
 
       "Yes sir, can I have a white bean coffee with Carmel, and an ice snow joe coffee with Carmel too." I took my order, looking back at the happily married couple with a smile planted on my face. 
 
       "Why did you need two?Huh? It's probably for your friend right? You're not really over Chansung are you?" He harshly asked me. 
 
       "No, I'm happily married also, that's why I missed yours, that was also my date for my wedding. I apologize and I hope you'll be able to forgive me for missing your important day best friend." I said in a sassy tone. I felt cool. To be able to tell off my dearest friend. 
 
       "Then why didn't I get an invitation?" Junho asked.
 
       "Well, it was in Rome, and well I didn't want unnecessary people there, neither did Khunnie." I said with a smirk. Junho scoffed at my comment.
Then I realized what I have done. I just gave my boss a pet name. Omo, Junho probably won't tell anyone anyways right?
 
       "Yah!Who's Khunnie?" Junho asked. 
 
       "My husband." I said with a smile, then accepting the two coffee's in my hand. 
 
       "Well I better be on my way." I said making a quick get a away. 
 
~~~~~~ How the rumor started ~~~~~~~
 
        Little did Wooyoung know, but Junho told all his friends, whom told their friends, and soon mostly everyone from Wooyoung's highschool knew that Wooyoung was married. They just didn't know whom this Khunnie was until.... 
 
        "Hey Junho, wanna go to the gym with us?" Seungri asked. 
 
        "Yeah sure. Wait Seungri, you know Wooyoung is married?" Junho asked while starting to walk towards the corner, where they turn to get to the gym. 
 
        "What really to who?" Daesung asked. 
 
        "Well, all he said was Khunnie."Junho said with a devilish smirk thinking it was all a scam. 
 
        "Khunnie?As in Nichkhun Horvejkul? Omo as in the new president of the West Buck company mostly all over the place. Japan, North Korea, Thailand, Here in South Korea, England, and I believe they are trying to extend out into China!" Daesung said excitedly. 
 
         "Wooyoung has got it made! Yup, that's my brother in law for you." Taecyeon said with a smirk, knowing all to well. Taecyeon is the one that helped Wooyoung back then. To make Wooyoung stronger than he was then, to make Wooyoung love himself, to make Wooyoung who he is today. A loving, caring, shy, respectful person, that was Wooyoung. He knew Wooyoung inside and out. Quite frankly he kinda liked Woo, even back then well that was two years ago?
 
 
~~~~~ Now back into the office~~~~~
 
          "I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again. I will make sure to take care of it, and that Taecyeon will pick up the Chinese Chair man." Wooyoung said. 
 
          "Change of plans, you will be picking up my brother, and driving to the air port to pick the chair man up. Oh and Mr.Jang, if you don't take care of this situation when you get back you will be fired."Mr.Horvejkul threatened again. 
 
          "Alrighty sir, I'll see you in a couple of hours." I said taking my leave to pick up his younger brother, the one who kinda helped me get this job in the first place. 
 
           Nichkhun sat in his chair flipping throughout paper work.He started to think, if it was someone else, he would fire them right on the spot. Between the teasing of Wooyoung's wrong doings and the fake nagging, also the hurtful words, Nichkhun really didn't want to fire  his secretary Jang Wooyoung. He is always excited to get to work just to see that face. That's why he teases Mr.Jang, to get those rosey cheeks to puff out, to get him to pout, just to get a reaction out of him. He finds Mr.Jang adorable. Something inside doesn't mind the rumors even if they weren't true. Surely soon enough there might be something. Yet there was hope again in Mr.horvejkuls heart, even after all the pain he went through. 
 
        "Minjun, I haven't thought of you in a long time, how are you doing in America? Probably well since we are no longer together." Mr.Horvejkul said out loud with a sigh and began to stare out the window.

A/N

       Sorry for it being short again, I just wanted to update before I go to a Halloween event in my town..... I hope its all okay. Remember Nia loves you all, and please do not hesitate to comment, tell me what you think so far, or if there's anything wrong. Also thank you to the people whom upvoted and subscribed to my story.