The Begining Of The Confusion

The Secretary

Nichkhun rolled around the office in his expensive black leather computer chair. He glanced up at the clock and pouted. He has been waiting nearly two hours for them all to show up. What exactly could they be doing? He pulled his phone out of his suit pocket, and texted his brother. 

TO: OK CAT! 

Hey where are you guys at? Its starting to get late.. 

Once he was done he rolled back over to his desk. He pulled of his pink labeled folder, and as soon as he opened his folder his phone started to play his ringtone.  

 

'Hahaha! Text message!' One of the yellow guys from Despicable Me said, and that was his ringtone. He smiled widely, along with a giggle. He found those little yellow guys adorable, and was looking forward for the new Despicable Me movie to come out.  

 

FROM: OK CAT!  

We're at the Beach!  

The smile on his face disappeared, his fingers pressed hard against his touch screen phone as he typed.  

TO: OK CAT!  

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS DOING THERE! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT THIS CLIENT IS TO ME! TO YOUR FATHER! TO THIS COMPANY THAT YOU WILL SOON BE JOINING! THEY HAVE BEEN STRANGED AT THE AIR PORT WHILE YOU GUYS SCREW AROUND AT THE BEACH! YOU KNOW WHAT TELL WOOYOUNG, YOUR BOYFRIEND, MR.JANG WHATEVER THE YOU WANT TO CALL HIM THAT HE NO LONGER WORKS HERE! YOUR SUCH A DISGRACE TO THE HORVEJKUL FAMILY, AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN BLOOD, BUT YOU HAVE THE ODASITY TO DISGRACE THE FAMILY NAME! HOW COULD YOU!  

Done within a minute Nichkhun pressed the send button without even thinking. He assumed things, without even asking questions. He soon started to regret what he said, but it was already to late.He shoved his phone back into his pocket forcefully.  

 

'Hahah! Text message!' Ignoring to smile, or even a slight chuckle, he pulled out his phone.  

 

From: OK CAT!  

Chill man, they're here with us. In fact they wanted to stop by here to collect some  shells. Now stop assuming you jack . I also think you should apologize to me, I know I am not blood, but that still hurts you' know. Also do you think Wooyoung is my boyfriend? That’s quiet ironic. Anyways are you jealous? 

 

Nichkhun let out a sigh of relief. Why did he even refer Wooyoung as his brothers boyfriend. He wasn't jealous, no of course not. It was an imposturous thought. Jealous that his cute secretary actually really cute secretary being his brothers boyfriend. He shook his head. His secretary was not cute at all so why did he even think that.  

~ 

From: KHUNNIE~!<3  

 Oh! Thank god! You picked them up, thank you. Ahh~ Its starting to get late though and we had a business meeting too... Also I am sorry for being a jackass. AND I AM NOT JEALOUS. I SWEAR! 

 

Taecyeon put his phone back into his jean pocket, and moved the bucket deeper in the sand, so the shells wouldn't spill.  

 

"Is everything alright Mr.Ok?" Mrs.Chong worriedly asked.  

 

"Yes, my brother is just really worried about Wooyoung you see." Taecyeon explained. "Apparently my brother texted and called Wooyoung over 50 times! I guess Wooyoung left his phone on silent. It's so hard to keep them separated for even 20 minutes!"  

 

"Oh, Mr.Horvejkul seems like such a caring husband, huh honey?" Mrs.Chong said while nudging  her husband in the side and her husband nodded in agreement. "You know my husband use to worry about me all the time, he would always call and ask who I was with, or where I was going or doing , or even asked me if I was eating all right."   

 

"What is she saying ?"Wooyoung asked. 

 

"She's talking about her cat." Taecyeon responded. "Wooyoung said that he is sure that he still worries about you."  

 

"Oh! But of course! Now I am always by his side, no matter what, so he doesn’t have to worry as much." She explained while moving her hands in the water searching for a new shell, with her sleeves rolled up, along with her pant legs. Her husband's pant legs were rolled down and the ocean water kept moving up his leg, making his pants soaking with water, but he didn't care.Wooyoung on the other hand as well as Taec had their pant legs rolled up, and they didn't need to roll up their sleeves because they were wearing short sleeves. Wooyoung smiled widely and pulled out of the ocean a baby crab. He chuckled as the baby crab pinched his fingers, as well as everyone else. 

 

"That makes good meat!" Mr.Chong said while laughing full heartily. 

 

"I have no idea what he said Taecyeon." Wooyoung smiled, and let the baby crab go into the sea where he belongs.  

 

"Hahah! Wooyoung just keep it up!" Taecyeon said."He said that crab's make good meat, but this one is just a baby also needs to grow, and his family is probably near by." 

 

"He is such a kind hearted man!" Mrs.Chong said with a huge smile.  

 

"A very nice man indeed! I see why your brother fell head over heals with him! Just like you said when we first met that Wooyoung had a kind and caring heart, you really weren't kidding!" Mr.Chong exclaimed. "I feel terrible knowing that we are taking up their time when they could be on their honeymoon! They should really experience something 'different' beyond love itself."  

With a smirk and a certain glow in his eyes Taecyeon responded "Maybe we should plan to do something for them?!" 

 

"What an excellent plan!" Mrs.Chong said."Maybe we should talk while we are on our way to the office?"  

 

~~~~~~

Nichkhun, looked over the pink labeled folder he pulled out of his desk earlier. He was counting down the time. It's been about a good thirty minutes since he talked to Taecyeon. He grew a little worried since his brother didn't respond to his last text message so he started to text Wooyoung.  

To: WOOYOUNG 

Hey, are you guys okay? :o Just starting to get a little worried.. Is my brother still mad at me? 

 

He put his phone to the side of his desk, anticipating for Wooyoung's reply. He felt very weird, and really wish he didn't text Wooyoung. Wasn't it weird that he put Wooyoungs first name as his contact. Surely it wasn't, maybe it just means that he thinks Wooyoung is his friend? Yeah that must be it!   

'Hahaha! Text Message!' It rang in his ears, and he was really debating if he should even read it. It was mostly nervousness, but he couldn't stop smiling, it was usually like this when he was messaging Wooyoung. 

From: WOOYOUNG 

Yeah, everything is fine no need to worry! We are actually almost to the office.I didn't even know your brother was mad at you.. 

 

TO: WOOYOUNG 

Hey can I ask you something?  

 

It was to late, he sent the message, the damage was already done, and honestly this question has been bugging him for quiet some time. Wooyoung has spending a lot of time with Taecyeon, and well he was just curious? Just curious and it was just that. Was it? 'Hahaha! Text Message!' His heart started to pound in his chest.  

From: WOOYOUNG 

Yes, what is it boss sir? 

Nichkhun was really nervous, what if it came out wrong? He trembled at the thought or Wooyoung's shocked face. To late to back down. To late to back down. 

 

TO: WOOYOUNG

Are you possibly going out with my brother. It's okay if you are, I won't be mad. No no Nichkhun you shouldn't ask it like that of course you would be maaa 

 

Nichkhun shook his head in fear, why did he send that message like that! Oh god no! What to do.. What to doo.. Send a recovery message? 

~~~~ 

FROM: Pain in the old man 

MAHAHAHAHHA!@! LIKE IN MUAHAHAHA I AM AN EVIL EVIL VILLIAN FROMA DISNEY MOVIE, LIKE FROM LION KING! SCAR! REMEMBER HE ROARS LIKE MUAHAHA! I just love that movie you see.. 

 

 Wooyoung sighed. His boss was so confusing.. Like really confusing. 

 

TO: Pain in the old man 

Haha that’s really funny I guess! Anyways we are about 5 minutes from the office. Taecyeon says they really want to go eat dinner with us. 

 

The rest of the car ride was really silent for Wooyoung. Well Taecyeon and Mr. and Mrs.Chong were talking, I guess it only seemed silent for Wooyoung since he didn't understand what they were saying.Whenever Wooyoung asked what Taecyeon what they were talking about he would always say 'Her cat is white a flufffy' it always revolved around this damn cat! His phone vibrated on his lap.  

 

FROM: Pain in the old man 

Haha yeah of course I am.. Anyways see you soon! 

 

Once Wooyoung looked out the window they were in the parking garage of the office he worked at. He would have to see his boss sooner that he attended too. They parked shortly and walked to the elevators. As soon as the doors opened and everyone was inside Taecyeon pressed the top button which was the very top floor which was the floor Wooyoung worked on. The doors closed, and the elevator went up. Wooyoung wished for someone to be going up as well, but in this situation everyone probably has left or is working late, and there was no disturbances or stops in the elevator, and they soon reached their destination. As soon as the doors opened, Nichkhun was there ready to greet them.  

 

"Hello, Mr.Chong, Mrs.Chong. It's a pleasure!" Nichkhun greeted and bowed slightly to show respect.   

 

"But of course it’s a pleasure to meet you! We heard so much about  you from your husband Wooyoung." Mr.Chong said, while Nichkhun gave such a deadly glare over to Wooyoung once both Mr.Chong,Mrs.Chong were bowing down. Taecyeon on the other hand was laughing silently to himself.


A/N: I hope this was an intresting chapter and not toboring , anything you would like to say I would appreaciate it uwu! Anyways thanks for those that subscribed, and now I am going to go to sleep, good night. remember nia loves you all.

-XOXO  p:. 1,670 words for this chapter hehe f!eeling a little accomplished. ALSO FEELING AWESOME SINCE I BOUGHT A NEW 2PM POSTER OMO I CANT WAIT UNTIL IT GETS HERE!