First Day Part 3 : Clothes

My Personal Maid

Chapter 17

 

 

 

"Aish!" she cussed, totally frustration right now because of how unlucky this day is. "I took the wrong bag!" gritting her teeth word per word. " I had a hard time carrying these at the stairs! and I didn't know I'd be carrying a bunch of books! what a waste."

 

Luhan really tried not to laugh because of the silliness Yui's going through, how rude would it be he did. "Call your mom." he suggested, trying to hide his smile. Yui immediately took her phone from her pocket and dialled Mrs. Kim's phone number. "How am I supposed to change my shirt? I stink like you now" she says to Luhan while waiting for her mother to pick up.

 

"I'll just let you borrow mine." he said

 

"What? no way! why would I wear your shirt?" she says before rolling her eyes.

 

"why? would you prefer sleeping with that kind of scent? and a stain? Im just gonna lend you mine until you retrieve your clothes. Plus, I dont like someone roaming around in my house who smells like garbage"

 

"Nu-uh!" she declines. "I'm not gonna wear-"

 

"Rule no--"

 

"Okay! okay! geez i'm gonna borrow your shirt." Yui surrenders and she finally heard her mom's voice.

" hello?"

"Omma...it's me Yui. I kind of accidentally brought the wrong suitcase..."

 

Luhan smiled in victory, overpowering yui is the best thing he has done so far in his life. Taming a Beast is a hard work and now it's his goal and he will do his best. he headed to the door to leave when he heard yui say

 

"What?! You already what?! But My Xiao Lu's inside!"

 

Luhan frozed on his ground after hearing those words that came from Yui's mouth and turned back to look at her,

 

"Okay please omma, are you sure your'e gonna get it back by tomorrow? i'm gonna pick it up." she says, still talking to her mom on the phone before saying goodbye, she hangs up and sighed deeply.

 

"Who's Xiao Lu?" luhan asks while grinning. Yui looked at him with an expressionless face. "You were listening?"

 

"who's xiao lu? " he asked again, grinning even wider which is a little creepy.

 

"You don't have to know "she said before laying her back on the bed.

 

"Rule--"

 

"Okay I'm getting tired of that word, its kind of unfair you know?" she protested. "Then what's Xiao Lu?" he said, never giving up.

yui sighed in defeat. "Its a toy my brother called it xiao lu, i dont even know how it began cause' i dont remember anything before that. You dont have to know that part so end of story."

 

"Okay Okay, so I'll go get a shirt.." Luhan went out, going back to his room . Yui made a face behind him, sighing again. she closed her eyes for a bit, trying to soften her mood because of this unlucky morning. after a few minutes, she finally feels calm and relax.

 

Luhan on the other side, was grinning to himself because of the word that brighten his day. it keeps repeating in his mind with yui's voice.

xiao lu, xiao lu, xiao lu, xiao lu , xiao lu like it'll never end. And the question is, what made luhan feel happy about it?

 

He searched in his closet, finding a shirt for yui but couldn't find that fits for her small, petite body. her size it too small for his clothers, he ended up choosing the smallest yet he thinks its too big so he got worried. but as long as she has something to put on, everything will be fine, he went back to her room, seeing yui pouting like a lost puppy. still sitting on top of the bed with her arms crossed. Luhan cracked a smile on his face because he felt really special. thinking that he's one of those rare people who could see different kinds of yui's expressions. Unlike in school, Yui wears a stoic, if not angry face everywhere she goes.

 

"Here." Luhan tossed the shirt to her, and again, it landed on her head. Yui began cussing once again, removing the shirt from her head and looked at him with a glare. " hey Luhan. I think you have a habit of throwing your clothes on people's faces. Join the baseball instead. you might be a great pitcher."

 

"I joined it before, its not my style and I prefer soccer." he said and positioned himself like he's about to kick a ball. Yui sent him a abored look, while the latter just smiled back.

 

"Okay i'm gonna change now"

 

"yeah, sure, okay" he said, looking at yui with a straight face., she blinked her eyes at him "yeah..." she said. still looking at Luhan whose still not leaving. he just stood there looking at her. Yui gave him a judgemental look, confused of luhan not stepping outside,

 

"I said I'm gonna change."

 

"Yeah I heard you." she said with a goofy smile.

"Oh...So you heard me? Why aren't you leaving then?!"

Luhan finally got his mind straight. he was distracted, thinking about something so he quickly apologized.

"And I told you to take a bath didn't I? your'e just standing there smelling like a soaked basketball player." she scolded him again. he was about to leave the room but her voice suddenly stopped him.

 

"Hey wait...Thanks... again, for everything" she uttered silently but it was enough for luhan to hear and just gave her a warm, genuine smile like he always does before leaving.

 

 

"Aish.....ert...."

 

Yui started to undress, changing her top into Luhan's oversized shirt but she cared less about it as long as she has something to wear. she removed her ponytail  so her wavy brown hair fell and tangled around her shoulders.

 

Yui then hears the doorbell ringing and went out to check who it is. On the other side of the wall, Luhan whose already on the shower heard it too,He turns off the water and quickly wrapped himself with a towel. before stepping out of the bathroom. and the moment he opens the door, he saw yui already heading towards the entrance.

 

"Oh Wait Yui--- " but he was too late to stop her. Yui opens the door and revealed two tall guys that made her froze on her ground and suddenly gasps.

 

"And then I said--" the guy infront of her was cut off by the door opening, he turned his gaze away from the other man and averted his eyes to yui, The man's eyes widened as if he just saw a ghost,

 

"Y-Yui?!" he blurted out and his jaw literally dropped on the floor.

 

 

Oh No..

 

 


 LOOOOOL!!!!!!! omg WHY THE HECK DID YOU OPEN THE DOOR YUI?! YOURE SOOOO BUSTED XD HAHAH ANYWAY GUYS, I THINK MY VOCABULARY GOT DRAINED TT n TT ) IM SORRY GUYS IM NOT WRITING A PROPER CHAPTER, IM GONNA MAKE IT ALL UP TO YOU I PROMISE! loool XD ANYWAY

 

ITS SEHUNNIES BDAY TODAY RIGHT?!?!! OMGOMG #YEHETSEHUNDAY