First Day Part 2 : Idiot

My Personal Maid

Chapter 16

 

 

A Pink - U You [English Lyrics, Member Coded + Romanisation] HD

 

 

"so, nice outfit by the way" yui said before taking a gulp of her ramen

 

"Oh you mean this?" he pointed at his apron. "Yeah. it's from a girl at school"

 

''Oh so you do accept their gifts" she said and nodded, shoving a spoonful of rice on .

 

"Actually no. i found it on the back of my car, when i saw it was color pink, i brought it home"

 

"wow. How....Manly" she said mockinly and laughed

 

"Why? what's wrong with pink for a guy? I didn't even complain about a lady with a man-like attitude." he said. emphasizing the word "Lady".

 

yui gave him a confused look " what? i dont act like a guy... or atleast that's what I think... I don't know okay? i'm just being myself" she said, trailing of the few words and took a bite on her kimbap.

 

"yeah...and that's what i like about you...." luhan suddenly uttered unconsiously, causing Yui to on her food and luhan immediately gave her a glass of water. after she drank the whole glass, he wiped with the back of her hand before speaking him.

 

"what? what are you talking about you ?"

 

"huh? w-what?" he asked, looking confused

 

"what do you mean you like me?" she glared at him

 

"wha- oh wait that's not what I meant! haha...i mean if you be yourself then a lot of people will like you..." Luhan laughed nervously, mentally slapping his face ' aish, i need to control my mouth sometimes'  he thought.

 

"hey that's not what I heard--" but yui was cut off and started muffling because luhan shoved 2 spoonsfull of rice in to shut her up.

 

"Just Eat" luhan smiled at her and making a thumbs up.Yui rolled her eyes and continued chewing on her food, not even uttering a word to eachother while semi - glaring at Luhan. while he's looking at different directions, trying to avoid eye contact.

 

Done eating everything that Luhan made, she drinks another glass of water and sighs deeply, feeling satisfied with the meal.

 

"Aahhh.....so full " she caressed her stomach and suddenly burped making luhan to chortle a  little.

 

"hey" yui said, wrinkling her nose at luhan.

 

"what?"

 

"something smells..." she said, searching on her surrounding whil luhan looked at her with a creased forehead. "but I just cleaned...." he said while trailing off the last words and secretly smelling his shirt. 'Oh God' he moved away his nose and covered it because he found out what smells bad.

 

Its him.

 

Yui also smelled her shirt but shrugged, definitely not her who has a bad odor. then she slowly looked at luhan whose also looking at her with innocent eyes blinkin at her. She stood up causing Luhan to startle, Yui leaned her face near Luhan's chest, him on the other hand, froze on his place because of her sudden action. what also bothered him is that yui's smelling his shirt.

 

"Yah! Dont smell me" luhan pushed his chair away and turned his face to the side, trying to hide his now burning cheeks.

 

"Oh! so your'e the one who smells" yui and covered her nose. " you stink Luhan! take a bath! aish... just what have you been doing?" she scolded him like a mother

 

"I cleaned the house"

 

"take a shower! ppali!" luhan stood up from his chair and pushed it back. yui crossed her arms, smirking at him. then she started fixing the table but she noticed Luhan isn't leaving his ground. "what are you waiting for?" she asked. Luhan just stared at her before she smirked back then he grabs a hold on the hem of his shirt and started pulling it up.

 

"AAHH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" She spatted on luhan who finally removed his shirt from his body.

 

yui stepped backwards, looking at luhan in disbelief. " YAH STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU ERT! DONT STRIP IN FRONT OF THE TABLE OR ELSE I'M GONNA KICK YOU WHERE YOU'LL WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN A BOY" She warned him while pointing Luhan with a fork.

 

Luhan smirked at her, he stepped towards each time Yui steps backwards "Yah!" she yelled, threatening him with her fork. Luhan stopped from his ground before tossing his shirt on yui's face.

 

"Laundry please~" he said before running to his room, leaving yui dumbfounded.

 

yui, whose face is still covered with his shirt finally snapped and reaaallly lost her temper. clenching her fist and took the shirt, dumping it on the ground.

 

"YAAAAAAHHH YOU ERTED JERK! YOU TY BASTARD IF I COULD ONLY STRANGLE YOU TO DEATH I WOULDV'E DONE IT A LONG TIME AGO" 

 

luhan popped his head out from behind the door and said "Oh and your room's over there." he pointed a white door across his room. "Don't worry, I already cleaned it."

"t-thanks..."

Luhan pressed the side of his hand as a salute before going back inside his room and closed the door.

 

Yui heaved a sigh and started fixing the table the table while cussing. she placed the dishes at the kitchen counter and washed it. after that, she went to the living room to retrieve her bag, still cussing , she went ot her "New Room " and the moment she stepped inside, she froze, looking around in awe

 

"Woah...this room is bigger than our living room..."

 

the walls were painted apple green with a white accent including all the furnitures, the queen - sized bed and a huge glass window with white curtains hanging.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3fYOAL7yBaSJytiwYdJ3

 

 

"is he really making me a maid? she asked herself but shrugged right after. placing her suitcase on top of the bed, she laid herself  next to it. it's been a wrecked morning for her. she rolled herself, smelling the soft pillow which radiates a lemon grass scent.

she sat up, supporting her position with both of her arms and sighed. looking down in her shirt, she noticed a stain of sauce on it. " tch. I need to change my top and that bastard just shared his bad odor to me."

Yui reached on her suitcase and ped it. when she was about to pick a shirt, she suddenly shouts.

 

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!"

luhan heard from his room so he dashed out and went to yui. "What happened?!" he asked.

 

"Where the are my clothes?!" she hyterically says and grabbing a ball of her hair in frustration. Luhan peeked on her suitcase and saw nothing but a bunch of old books and toys.

 

"Just what did I bring?! It's my brother's old junks!" yui cursed under her breath. trying to control her temper because she just had a hard time carrying this all the way up to Luhan's floor.

 

 

From Earlier.....

 

 

Yui ran downstairs from her room, carrying a suitcase with her. "Omma!" she called out and went to their living room where her mother and minseok is. she saw a lot of old books and other stuff lying on the table.

 

"Minseokie, why are these here?" she asked her brother whose sitting next to ms. Kim. " oh, im gonna donate this to a charity, I dont need it anymore anyway" he said.

 

"Oh okay then" yui replied and turned to her mom. " omma,I'll be leaving in a few minutes." and went back upstairs, leaving her suitcase next to the table,

 

"Oh...Omma, do you have a large bag?" minseok asks. Mrs. Kim thought of a suitcase that looks alot like yui's which she had once so she went to their storage room to pick it up. she went back to the living room and placed it just right next to yui's.

 

"here, you can put it here, i don't need it anyway" mrs. Kim helped minseok put all of his stuff inside, when they were finished, she pats his head and said " come , let's have breakfast." and pulls minseok with her, going to the dining. yui came downstairs again and walked pass by her mother and minseok

 

"Yui, aren't you gonna have breakfast?" Mrs. Kim asked her.

 

"No omma, I'll be leaving now." she said without even glancing at her mother, she went to the living room and took the first suitcase . Yui noticed another bag but shrugged right after " I guess that's minseok's" and she left the room, heading to the door.

 

"Omma! Minsokie! I'm Leaving!" she says for the last time and finally left the house going to luhan's without knowing that she took the wrong bag.

 

 

 

what a bad day for yui, dont you think? XD

 

guys i need your help with the ship name XD and please comment your feedback^^

 

 

I have another one shot ^^

 

Here Lies Byun Baekhyun Febuary 14th , 1995 - August 31st , 2013 [M] [Complete]